I Still... 歌手:Backstreet Boys 专辑:Never Gone I Still Who are you now Are you still the same or did you change somehow What do you do At this very moment when I think of you And when I'm loo

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

may run and hide when you're screamin' my name, all right but let me tell you now there are prices to fame all right all of our time spent in flashes of light all you people can't you see, can't you s

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

open up your heart to me and say what's on your mind, oh yes i know that we have been through so much pain but i still need you in my life this time and, i need you tonight, i need you right now i kno

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

it takes a lot to know what is love it's not the big things, but the little things that can mean enough a lot of prayers to get me through and there is never a day that passes by i don't think of you

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 后街男孩 Backstreet boys

Why Don't Girls Think Like Boys? Do you believe that only boys do well in science? Does it seem to you that girls have better vocabularies than boys? In your opinion, are boys better at building things? If your answer to each of those questions is Ye

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

This is Whats Trending Today Thai officials say rescue workers have found all 12 boys and their soccer coach alive deep inside a partly flooded cave. The group went missing on June 23 after they completed soccer practice. The team then apparently wen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(七)月

I was busy thinkin bout boys, boys, boys 我总是忙着去爱慕男孩们 Always busy dreamin bout boys, boys, boys 总是忙着做着关于男孩们的美梦 Head is spinnin thinkin bout boys 脑袋为这些爱慕旋转 I need that bad boy to do me

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

父亲和女儿 Gary Allan - Tough Little Boys 父亲的独白:Gary Allan - Tough Little Boys Gary Allan曾被People杂志评为乡村音乐界最性感的明星的歌手。这首Tough Little Boys讲述了父亲对女儿的疼爱和不舍,小编自

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

凯蒂佩里(Katy Perry),美国著名创作型女歌手。她最早的成名作品为《Ur So Gay》,起初只是一部自行拍摄并且被上传到YouTube的音乐录像带受到Madonna的大力推荐。 I saw a spider I didn't scream Cuz I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

The two brothers loved each other. But sometimes they argued with each other. Sometimes they yelled at each other. Sometimes they pushed each other. Sometimes they hit each other. Sometimes they got into a fight with each other. Bobby was the older b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

AS IT IS - Nigeria takes action against the Yahoo-Yahoo boys This is AS IT IS, from VOA Learning English. Hello, Im Christopher Cruise. Today on the program, Jeri Watson takes us to Nigeria, where the government is taking action against some of its y

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Cathy Majtenyi | Nairobi, Kenya 16 December 2009 Members of the Kenyan Boys Choir are thrilling audiences worldwide with their rich, deep baritones interlaced with light, pure soprano notes Members of the Kenyan Boys Choir are thrilling audiences wor

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

后街男孩Backstreet Boys 2013年最新专辑《In A World Like This》首支同名单曲曝光!作为队长Kevin归队之后,首支后街男孩全员回归新作,经典合声再度完美爆发。新专辑将于7月30日发行,无比期待.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In 1869 Tom arrived in New York without a job. But Tom had no trouble finding one. He was already known and respected as a smart young man with exciting, original ideas. He was someone who could make things. Tom had no problem finding work. After a w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Boys Discover Two-Headed Turtle 五个男孩发现一双头龟 The newest resident of White River Bait Tackle has twice the appetite of the others its a turtle with two heads. Charles Newby, 7, one of the five boys who found the pint-sized painted tu

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

TATA YOUNG,这位美泰混血的漂亮宝贝,虽然年仅23岁,但已创下全球1200万张唱片销售的辉煌纪录,被喻为亚洲的碧昂丝。 TATA YOUNG曾被封为泰国最有影响力的十大人物;亚洲周刊将她选为亚洲最具影响力的25位时尚创造者之一;她也登上了时代杂志的封面,被称为亚洲最成功

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

在《闪电侠》第一季第一集中,主人公小闪意外的卷入了粒子加速器爆炸事故中,当他醒过来时,已经是九个月之后了,他发现这次事故赐予他无与伦比的超级速度,之后,小闪很快想到了女

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Gary Allan曾被People杂志评为乡村音乐界最性感的明星的歌手。这首Tough Little Boys讲述了父亲对女儿的疼爱和不舍,小编自己第一次听这首歌,听到Your first day of school, I cried like a fool,and I followe

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Voice 1 Hello. Im Tony Ford. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 In the Chinese city of

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

能否听到我的爱:Boys Like Girls-Thunder Boys Like Girls成立于2005年,是来自美国波士顿的一支四人摇滚乐队。2007年3月17日Boys Like Girls被Spin杂志的读者投票选为2006 Artist of the Year。 Song:Thunder Artist:

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲