Captain's Report 机长广播 After takeoff, Kathy and Evan are reading magazines when the pilot makes an announcement. 起飞后,凯西和艾凡正在阅读杂志时听到飞机驾驶对大家广播。 C:Good evening, everyone. This is your captai

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(314) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

JOURNEY DOWN THE MEKONG PART1 THE DREAM AND THE PLAN My name is Wang Kun. Ever since middle school, my sister Wang Wei and I have dreamed about taking a great bike trip. Two years ago she bought an expensive mountain bike and then she persuaded me to

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 高中一年级英语

The United States has called for the world to act after North Koreas leader celebrated the test of an intercontinental ballistic missile, or ICBM. North Korea launched a long-range missile, known as the Hwasong-14, on Tuesday. The missile travelled 9

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 第三段神话造词(三) Alphabet 字母表 voc able 词汇 voc abulary 词汇表 (voc- 喊 , 发声 ) Alt - Alt ai 阿尔泰山 - alt itude 海拔高度 A lps- 阿尔卑斯山

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 《新东方 [爵以词雄] 词汇》刘一男

Unit 3 Travel journal Reading JOURNEY DOWN THE MEKONG PART 1 THE DRMAM AND THE PLAN My name is Wang Kun.Ever since middle school,my sister Wang Wer and have dreamed about taking a gerat bike trip.Two years ago she bought an expensive mountain bike an

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语新课标人教广东高一

welcome to our march 17 addition of cnn students news, I am coarl zoos, first up, voters in Crimea voted yesterday, and overwhelmingly chose to become part of Russia, the local government sending its delegation to Moscow to apply for that, Russia wel

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(三)月

Olga: Hey, Daniel, how are you? Daniel: Hey Olga, I'm fine thanks. How are you? Olga: Fine. Actually I have a favor to ask you. Daniel: Yes, sure. Olga: OK. Like my boyfriend and I are planning to go to Chile next month. Daniel: Really? Olga: Yes, so

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

A Stationary Satellite, part 2 A geostationary satellite orbitsthe planet at the same rate as the planet rotates, so the satellite is always over the same patch of ground. Cool! you say. Id like to have one of those about twenty feet over my house. S

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Why Does Altitude Cause Headache? Mountain climbers face many dangers as they brave the cold winds and icy slopes and jagged cliffs of the peaks they climb. But one of the most serious dangers they face is all in their headsliterally. Why does altitu

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

For more on the reform of Chinas low altitude airspace management, were joined in the studio by my colleague Wu Haojun. Q1: Opening up the countrys low altitude airspace will undoubtedly give a huge boost to the general aviation industry, but how are

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年11月

Extreme ice melting led to thousands of walruses making an unusual gathering on the barrier island in Alaska. Biologists with the U.S. geological survey say the situation can be very dangerous, because walruses are easily startled and can't stampede.

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

We were walking to work this morning, and just out of blue, this happened. We saw the helicopter, hit the crane at the top of the building. And there was a loud crack, and then the helicopter was spinning, out of control, and incredibly toward us, I

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

The Chinese army has sent three helicopters from Tibet's Jilong County to the Nepalese capital, Kathmandu, to help with relief efforts. The helicopters -- carrying further supplies -- departed on the 100-kilometre journey at eight o'clock Wednesday m

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

I am very satisfied, and that I was happy to come back now after one year. My last visit was in June, 2006. In, in the meantime, I have had sometimes impression that I have to take a, a big learn to shuffle and to come down here and to, and to work.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

A vehicle carrying Indian Army rescue team is on its way to Gulmarg, via Tangmarg, northwest of Srinagar, 08 Feb 2010 At least 17 Indian Army personnel were killed when an avalanche hit a training sub camp in the mountains of Kashmir. About a dozen i

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

World-Class Runners Flock to Kenyan Town Lornah Kiplagat is a Kenyan-born athlete who has won marathons throughout the world and holds several world records. She and her husband Pieter founded the High Altitude Training Center in Iten, Kenya, after r

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

今天我们要学的词是come into play。 To come into play, 意思是发挥效应,产生影响。在即将举行的世界杯中,美国队第一轮三场比赛赛场海拔都在四千英尺以上。他们为此提前两周赶往南非适应环境

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Cosmic Radiation 上世纪早期,科学家发现一种神秘的辐射形式会破坏他们的实验。后来奥地利物理学家Victor Hess研究发现辐射可能来自天空。后来他多次坐热气球用各种仪器(包括测量放射电荷的

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest