A cold wind rattled the windowpanes. But insidethe house, it was warm and cozy. Jack and Anniewere making Christmas cookies with their mom. Jackpressed a star-shaped cookie cutter into the dough. Hey, it's snowing outside, said Annie. Jack looked out

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

This year's World Economic Forum annual winter meeting is underway in Davos, Switzerland. The resort town of Davos is currently trying to dig its way out of the worst snow storm it has suffered in the past two decades, which has paralyzed traffic. De

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Geng Wenqiang has become the first Chinese athlete to compete in the skeleton at the Winter Olympics, finishing in 13th place. CRI's Fu Yu has more on the history and prospect of skeleton in China. China's national skeleton team was put together in 2

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

The Pyeongchang Winter Olympic and Paralympic Organizing Committee has been working with their counterparts from Beijing 2022 to help prepare China in hosting the next Winter Games. As both are hosting the Winter Olympics for the first time, the Sout

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Lesson 19: Danny's Winter Clothes 第十九课:丹尼的冬装 Poor Danny! He loves winter, but he's always hot or cold! 可怜的丹尼!他喜欢冬天,但他总是要么热要么冷! Why? Read and listen. 为什么?读,听。 I want to

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

凯莉克莱森(Kelly Clarkson),美国流行女歌手,演员兼词曲创作者,凭著其扎实的唱功和稳定的演出,成为美国偶像比赛的冠军,成为新世代的美国偶像。 《Winter Dreams》中英双语歌词: Drawing h

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum bum This is my winter song to you. The storm is coming soon, it rolls in from the sea My voice; a beacon in the night. My words will be your light, to carry you to me. Is lov

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Sochi Mayor Anatoly Pakhomov (l) and Dzhambulat Khatuov, the first vice-governor of the Krasnodar Region Although the Vancouver Games have not ended, the 2014 Games in Sochi, Russia are in the news. At a special ceremony Tuesday, Vancouver and Britis

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

By Paul Sisco Washington 13 December 2007 It has long been known that when days become shorter many individuals experience a form of depression called Season Affective Disorder, or SAD. In this Searching for Solutions report, Paul Sisco reports on on

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十二月)

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Adam Navis. Voice 2 And Im Liz Waid. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand - no matter where in the world they live. Voice 3 The year the stars fell. The year o

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

丹尼尔和亚当谈起了冬奥会,两个人的见解还不少,尤其是我们的丹尼尔。不过这回,他说的好像很有道理哦! Listen Read Learn Daniel: Do you like watching the Winter Olympic Games? Adam: Of course. It's the tradition game in winter, and with good reason. Don

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

Yesterday was the winter solstice, the time when the sun is furthest away from us. The sun rises around 7.30 am in Auckland and 8.20 am in Dunedin because it is further south. In Auckland the sun sets at 11 minutes past 5, and in Wellington, Christch

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

We used to have a large pine tree in our front garden. It was a very tall, old one. It was planted about thirty years ago, but last year, we decided to cut it down. I wouldn't normally agree to chop down a tree, but this one was yucky. Half of one si

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

By Barry Newhouse Islamabad 29 October 2007 The United Nations says 34 aid workers have died this year in Afghanistan - part of a surge in violence that threatens vital food deliveries before the arrival of winter. VOA's Barry Newhouse reports from I

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

Most of the northeastern US ground to a halt as a huge winter blizzard struck vast areas of the region with high winds and record snow falls Carolyn Weaver | New York 10 February 2010 Road crews removing snow in the U.S. capital, 10 Feb 2010 Another

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

你可以随她的歌声,逡游于广袤深洋,崇山峻岭,阔邃林间,无际平畴,万里苍穹,甚至紧紧包裹着你的大气当中,只有配得上天籁称誉的声音,才能如此勾起你飞翔的潜意识。是的,就是恩雅,洁白无瑕的至性至灵,吞吐成字字句句天使气息般的绝美跫音,也只有恩雅的声音,才

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The 2018 Chinese figure skating interclub league has wrapped up in Beijing. Hundreds of young children and senior citizens participated in the first leg of the tournament in the Chinese capital. Winter sports market in China has grown significantly i

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Mumford Sons,来自伦敦的独立民谣乐队,这首Winter winds出自他们2010年获得英国水星奖提名的专辑Sigh No More。虽然名字是Winter Winds,但是曲风温暖惬意,似乎更适合秋天中午阳光明朗的时候听呢。

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Professor Gilbert Van Kerchhove from Belgium is the President and founder of a Beijing-based management consulting firm. He was deeply involved in the preparations of for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. Van Kerchhove says one of the main issues leading

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Adrienne: So, what's your favorite thing to do in the winter? Lisa: My favorite thing to do in the winter is probably to go skiing. As I said before, forty-five minutes from Montreal is a great ski resort called St. Sauveur. You go up there for the d

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂