Winter Wonderland,冬季仙境是一个冬天的圣诞颂歌,被视为一个圣诞节流行标准,由伯纳德在1934年作曲,李察史密斯作词。至今已经被无数音乐人演绎过。 Sleigh bells ring are you listening In the lane

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

THIS IS AMERICA -January 28, 2002: Winter Olympic Games By George Grow VOICE ONE: The American state of Utah is busy making final preparations for the Winter Olympics. The Olympic Games will open earl

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Adrienne: So, what's your favorite thing to do in the winter? Lisa: My favorite thing to do in the winter is probably to go skiing. As I said before, forty-five minutes from Montreal is a great ski resort called St. Sauveur. You go up there for the d

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Lesson 18: Snow! It's Winter! 第十八课:雪!是冬天了! 1. A cold, snowy day 1.一个寒冷的下雪天 Today is Friday, November ninth. 今天是11月9日,星期五。 Jenny and Li Ming are getting ready for school. 詹妮和李明在为去

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

Lesson 22: I like winter! 第二十二课:我喜欢冬天! 1. What's your favourite season? 1.你最喜欢的季节是什么? Is winter your favourite season, Jenny? Yes! 冬天是你最喜欢的季节吗,詹妮?是! Why? Because I like t

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

Lesson 20: Winter Fun 第二十课:冬天的乐趣 Do you know what a snowman is, Li Ming? 你知道什么是雪人吗,李明? Sure! We make snowmen in China! 当然!我们在中国做雪人! First, we make a big ball of snow. 首先,我们

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing For Christmas

BARBARA KLEIN: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember. This week on our program, we play some favorite songs about winter. (MUSIC) BARBARA KLEIN: It is winter in many parts of the world.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Winter Olympics Open in Sochi 冬奥会在索契开幕 From VOA Learning English, this is In The News. Millions of sports lovers are thinking about just one thing right now -- the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Close to 2,900 men and women are set

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(二)月

I grew up in Minnesota where the summers are hot and humid and winters are bitterly cold. Living in Los Angeles now, it's sometimes hard to describe to people how winter weather can be in chillier climates. In L.A. most of the year, the weather is su

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Nina Maria Potts Moscow 26 October 2007 Winter is coming to Europe, and across this continent of half a billion people, citizens are turning on their heating. Every radiator turned on in the European Union is a reminder of this fact: one quarter o

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

经典歌曲-多少柔情多少泪summer kisses winter tears 猫王 歌手:julee cruise Summer kisses winter tears That was what he gave to me Never thought I travel all alone The trip of memories Happy hours lonely years But I guess I can't compla

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Befour是一个来自德国的男女4人组合,成员分别是Alina, Manou, Dan 和 Angel ,走的是纯流行舞曲路线 ,组合名字的由来是源自他们所主演Super RTL channel的 befour 电视系列. 他们的第一首单曲Magic Melody发表后就打入德国,奥地利和瑞士各大排行榜前十大名. 他们的第一

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Adrienne: So, Lisa, you're from Montreal. I think when I think of Canada, I think of cold. Is it very cold in Montreal? Lisa: In the wintertime, Montreal gets very cold. With the wind chill factor, which is the scale to measure how cold the wind is,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Following the revelation of the emblem for the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics, China's 4th National Winter Sports Season has kicked off in Shijiazhuang, Hebei Province. As one of the hosts for the Winter Games, Hebei has become one of China's front run

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Beijing Organizing Committee of the 2022 Olympic Winter Games and the International Paralympic Committee co-hosted the Orientation Seminar for the games Monday in Beijing. IPC CEO Xavier Gonzalez says the most important job for Beijing's Olympic orga

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Stocking up for Winter. The bell rang today while I was tidying up after dinner. I wondered who it could be at eight o'clock at night. As I approached the door, the bell started ringing very fast, which made me guess that it was one of my children. W

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Winter Is Coming (excerpt) by Oscar Wilde The next day the Swallow flew down to the harbour. He sat on the mast of a large vessel and watched the sailors hauling big chests out of the hold with ropes. Heave a-hoy! they shouted as each chest came up.

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

Adrienne: So, Lisa, you're from Montreal. I think when I think of Canada, I think of cold. Is it very cold in Montreal? Lisa: In the wintertime, Montreal gets very cold. With the wind chill factor, which is the scale to measure how cold the wind is,

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Todd: OK, Peter, can you talk about your country, Sweden, and what is life like in Sweden in winter? Peter: Swedish life in winter is really harsh, especially, it tends to get pretty cold, especially around December, January, that's when it's really

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂