She folds her paisley dress and places it on top of her tennis shoes. The tent and the dark wood surround them. They are only a step past the comfort she has given others in the temporary hospitals in Ortona or Monterchi. Her body for last warmth, he

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

This following paragraph was taken from a home magazine that focuses on storage and using spaces well in the home. It might seem, in this age of electronic books and computer tablets, that a library is an outdated (1)room to include in a home. But, i

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

Eyes On Me《注视我的目光》王菲- 最终幻想 (主题歌) 王菲的歌唱实力及其在亚洲的影响力,史克威尔看中王菲,加上1999年王菲凭借重庆森林成功抢滩日本市场,在日本本土也有着影响力,于是史

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Eliza Doolittle,来自英国,这首出道之作Pack Up本周打入英国单曲榜前十。听着总感觉像一部轻松欢快的公路片插曲,阳光烤着柏油马路,一辆破车,几个好朋友,Pack up,出发! I get tired And ups

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

I hear the sound of gentle rain Like teardrops on the windowpane A priceless smile in a wooden frame beside the bed I stare at the ceiling and talk to the walls I lay here alone and imagine it all As a river of memories rush through my head I can al

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

超甜蜜Glee欢乐合唱团2.4男女对唱Lucky 《欢乐合唱团》Glee第二季第四集会有很多组的合唱表演,不管是女女还是男男,听来最甜的莫过于这首Lucky,原唱是格莱美最佳男歌手Jason Mraz,新人Sam跟

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

He called her on the road From a lonely cold hotel room Just to hear her say I love you one more time But when he heard the sound Of the kids laughing in the background He had to wipe away a tear from his eye A little voice came on the phone Said Dad

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

when i find myself in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom, let it be and in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me speaking words of wisdom, let it be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

《Youth》是《绝美之城》导演保罗索伦蒂诺所执导,由 Medusa Distribuzione 公司发行的一部剧情片,该片讲述的是两位老人在阿尔卑斯山脚下的一家酒店度假时发生的故事。《Simple Song #3》替电影起

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Eliza Doolittle,来自英国,这首出道之作Pack Up本周打入英国单曲榜前十。听着总感觉像一部轻松欢快的公路片插曲,阳光烤着柏油马路,一辆破车,几个好朋友,Pack up,出发! I get tired And ups

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Katie Melua这个19岁的俄罗斯少女,她的声音清澈甜美,带着一种天然的穿透力,好像误入凡间的天使,天籁之音在她慵懒的蓝调爵士中娓娓到来。 淡淡的忧伤,据说词曲都是她自己写的。大概只有深深爱过的人才能写出这样深刻悲伤的意境吧,哪怕你离我而去,我也明白,失去了

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1.IRK:ENRAGE:: (A)whisper:mumble (B)wait:anticipate (C)invite:entertain (D)soothe:calm (E)suggest:urge 2.COUNTERMAND:ORDER:: (A)trespass:property (B)criticize:judgment (C)renovate:improvement (D)accuse

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英文歌词: Please forgive what I said 请你忘了我所说的 all my words I regret 我对此很后悔 hope you never ever let go希望你永远不要放弃我 now I know I needed you so 现在我知道了我有多需要你 Tears are drowning my heart泪水淹没了我的心 I need you to 我

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I hear the sound of gentle rain Like teardrops on the windowpane A priceless smile in a wooden frame beside the bed I stare at the ceiling and talk to the walls I lay here alone and imagine it all As a river of memories rush through my head I can alm

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I just want you here with me 我只想让你在我身边 Breathing the air you breathe 呼吸着你呼吸的空气 Whisper the words you know 想在你耳边让你知道 I'll never let you go 我永远不会让你离开 I won't let you go.. no 不会让

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Language Points Wife : I love you! 妻子:我爱你! Husband: I love you, too. 丈夫:我也爱你。 Wife: Prove it, scream it to the world. 妻子:向全世界喊出来,证明你爱我。 Husband: (whispers in her ear) I love you. 丈夫:

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

He called her on the road No Lyrics From a lonely cold hotel room Just to hear her say I love you one more time And when he heard the sound Of the kids laughing in the background He had to wipe away a tear from his eye A little voice came on the phon

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lady, I'm your knight in shining armor and I love you. You have made me what I am and I am yours. My love, there's so many ways I want to say I love you. Let me hold you in my arms forever more. You have gone and made me such a fool, I'm so lost in y

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

并列连词引导两个并列的句子。 1) and 与or 判断改错: (错) They sat down and talk about something. (错) They started to dance and sang. (错) I saw two men sitting behind and whisper there. (对) They sat down and talked about som

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

I remember the day 我记得那一天 In that little caf 在一家小小咖啡店里 I knew back then that 那时我就知道 There'd be three words I'd say 我会对你说那三个字 I used my best lines 我说着最动人的情话 It worked you we

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语