The Magic Word 魔法口诀 The children were all ready for a ride in the new pony cart. 孩子们都准备好搭新马车去兜风了。 Get up, Billy, called Jim. 吉姆说:起来,比利。 But Billy, the little black and white pony, would not

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

Cheers darlin' Here's to you and your lover boy Cheers darlin' I got years to wait around for you Cheers darlin' I've got your wedding bells in my ear Cheers darlin' You give me three cigarettes to smoke my tears away And I die when you mention his n

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Unbreakable我们的爱《坚不可摧》 演唱者:westlife Took my hands, touched my heart Held me close, you were always there By my side, night and day Through it all, baby come what may Swept away on a wave of emotion Oh we're caught in the ey

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Eyes On Me 王菲《注视我的目光》 Whenever sang my songs on the stage on my own Whenever said my words, wishing they would be heard I saw you smiling at me. Was it real or just my fantasy? You'd always be there in the corner of this tiny litt

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

音乐咖啡厅:Tamar Braxton - Once Again 相关介绍:看到封面这张轮廓清晰的脸,是否感觉似曾相识?她叫Tamar Braxton,1977年3月17日出生于美国,是黑人天后Toni Braxton最小的妹妹,也曾是美国早期组合

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

第六期 —— 女强人来了…… - What do you know about Darcy McGuire ? - Oh, hey, l heard on the whisper she just left B.B.D. nbsp; 2. 在这段对话中,使用了两个不同的恶评来形容

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Tom stopped.What was the noise?He put his hand on Pete's shoulder.Did you hear that?he whispered.They both listened carefully.The noiseseemed to be coming from the room behind the statue in front of them.It sounded like a woman crying. They looked at

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语听力人教版第一册

Foo Fighters,喷火战机乐队,1995年他们发行首张同名专辑就在美国获得巨大成功,今年4月乐队发行新单曲Walk,收在第七张录音室专辑Wasting Light中,这首也是电影《雷神》的插曲。 Walk Foo Fight

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

WHISPERERS 低语的树儿 CLINTON SCOLLARD 克林顿斯科拉德 Whenever I go up or down 无论何时,或往或返, Along the roadway into town, 在通往城镇的道路上, I hear a busy whispering there 我总能听到絮絮的低语, Amo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

Tommy Cash: E e e e X C X Это очень вкусно Charli cash Cash cash cash cash cash Charli XCX: I always think about you when I'm high I wanna hear you whisper on the telephone yeah You call me up and then I'm satisfied I touch myself a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

经典歌曲-女士Lady--肯尼罗杰斯 歌手:kenny rogers 专辑:best Lady, I'm Your Knight In Shining Armor And I Love You You Have Made Me What I Am And.... I Am Yours.... My Love, There's So Many Ways I Want To Say I Love You Let Me Hold Yo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

歌手简介:作为一名出品法国本地音乐的歌手兼词作者,Keren Ann(凯伦安)的家庭背景有点特殊:她于1974年出生于以色列一个混血儿家庭 母亲是荷兰-爪哇人、父亲则是俄罗斯-以色列人 Lyrics Not going anywhere by Keren Ann This is why I always wonder I'm a pond fu

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英文歌词: Not Over Yet I can tell from the look on your face, You've got something to say In my heart I already know, Cos I heard you whisper her name I was the one who was keeping you warm In my arms is where you belong Day by day, I can't help lov

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

For The Good Times Crystal Gayle Don't look so sad I know it's over But life goes on and this old world will keep on turning Let's just be glad we had some time to spend together There's no need to watch the bridges that were burning lay your head u

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

《爱情公寓》第二季第八集的最后,关谷因为自己的口音问题郁郁不欢,悠悠来安慰他,这一段的背景音乐,就是这首老歌He Loves and She Loves。剧中是男声独唱版,这里我们来欣赏一下由享有爵

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

When I whisper in the night Somehow you hear me Although youre out of sight Soft-spoken words reflect And tell me its alright. Yeah And when I cant sleep at night Somehow you notice That theres something on my mind Yes somehow you know Chorus: Now co

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

He called her on the road 他在路上 From a lonely cold hotel room 一个孤独寒冷的旅馆给她打电话 Just to hear her say I love you one more time 只是为了再听她说一次我爱你! And when he heard the sound 当他听到话筒里

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

听歌学英语:枪花乐队荡气回肠的Don't Cry(不要哭泣) Artist: Guns N' Roses Style: Rock Talk to me softly These's something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please don't cry I know how you feel inside. I've... I've been th

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

You took my heart and you held it in your mouth And with a word all my love came rushing out And every whisper; it's the worst emptied out by a single word There is a hollow in me now So I'll put faith in something I know I'm living on such sweet not

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Kevin Lyttle成长于圣文森特的一个岛上,西印度群岛地区的calypso音乐对于Kevin Lyttle产生了重要的影响,在他幼年的时候就经常在当地观看一些calypso歌手的表演。当Kevin Lyttle同时也对RB音乐和Mic

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲