1) Barbara Pierce Bush Commencement Address at 2) Wellesley College Wellesley, you see, is not just a place but an idea --an experiment in excellence in which 3) diversity is not just 4) tolerated, bu

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(256) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

She'll go to Davis-Monthan. From Davis-Monthan, she's actually going to board a Challenger aircraft.We had mentioned to you that the congresswoman's mother was going to be there, her husband, two members of her staff, her chief of staff, and also her

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

[00:03.10]Man to man. Father to son. All right? 男人对男人 父亲对儿子 如何? [00:04.58]- Merry Christmas, dad. - Yeah, Merry Christmas. - 爸 圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐 [00:06.98]Youre a big boy now. 你现在是个大人了 [00:09.06]Let

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-四个圣诞节

Words To Live By 生活的忠告 Anonymous/无名氏 Ill give you some advice about life. 给你生活的忠告 Eat more roughage; 多吃些粗粮; Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains; 给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

Keep this list handy. Ask yourself these questions every day--without fail. And then, based on your answers, take action. 把这份清单放在手边。每天问问自己下面的问题 一定要回答。然后,基于自己的回答,采取行动。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Hi there! I'm Virginia Cha at the CNN center in Atlanta with a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Researchers say a vaccine to prevent HIV infection is showing some modest results. This one was done in Thailand, it was paid for by the US army

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(九)月

It was the late 70s and we thought him almost a god, my school friends Helen and Anne and I. An actor-director undergraduate, impossibly tall, dark and drop dead gorgeous, he co-hosted a party every summer for which all the guests had to dress in whi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Prisoners Find Humanity in Theater Arts 囚犯们在剧场艺术中找到人性 On a recent day in New York City, seven women prepare for a theater production. Their show is not for a Broadway stage, however. And, the actors are not professional. The

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Ill give you some advice about life. 给你生活的忠告 Eat more roughage; 多吃些粗粮; Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains; 给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做; Remember what life tells you; 熟记生活告诉

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Words to Live by 生活的忠告 Ill give you some advice about life. 给你生活的忠告 Eat more roughage; 多吃些粗粮; Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains; 给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做; Remember wh

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I'll give you some advice about life. 给你生活的忠告 Eat more roughage; 多吃些粗粮; Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains; 给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做; Remember what life tells you; 熟记生活告

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

I'll give you some advice about life. 给你生活的忠告 Eat more roughage; 多吃些粗粮; Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains; 给别人比他们期望的更多,并用心去做; Remember what life tells you; 熟记生活告

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

As a matchmaker, I've seen droves of people fall in love. Occasionally, love comes easy. You meet someone and you just know. Your heart tells you that one day you'll fall in love with them. Most of the time, it isn't exactly that easy. Sometimes, lov

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Everyone wants to live a better life. Whether its finding ways to improve your relationships with your family and friends, improve your productivity at work, live a healthier lifestyle, have more peace of mind, and so on, you can find advice on how t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear Dad, Today I was at the shopping mall and I spent a lot of time reading the Fathers Day cards. They all had a special message that in some way or another reflected how I feel about you. Yet as I selected and read, and selected and read again,

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

As a matchmaker, I've seen droves of people fall in love. Occasionally, love comes easy. You meet someone and you just know. Your heart tells you that one day you'll fall in love with them. Most of the time, it isn't exactly that easy. Sometimes, lov

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

[美文欣赏] Ill give you some advice about life. Eat more roughage; Do more than others expect you to do and do it pains; Remember what life tells you; Dont take to heart every thing you hear. Dont spend all that you have. Dont sleep as long as yo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Dear David, You are a blessing that my entire being is very thankful for. I feel that we were made to love, listen, understand, and work through all times in our lives together and individually. ;) I feel that we have shared more time together than w

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

题目: Most people are taught that loyalty is a virtue. But loyalty-whether to one's friends, to one's school or place of employment, or to any institution-is all too often a destructive rather than a positive force. 大多数人被告知忠诚是一

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文