celine dion - it's all coming back to me now 专辑: It's All Coming Back To Me Now (Jim Steinman) There were nights when the wind was so cold That my body froze in bed If I just listened to it Right outside the window There were days when the sun wa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

One More Night再给我一个夜晚 动情演绎 演唱者:Sarah Connor 英文歌词 verse1 One touch that was all it took And I was hypnotized One look that was just enough To loose myself inside of you I wish I could stop the time To love you day

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Have You felt the pain Of a love so deep you think Your heart might break Has someone touched your soul So deep inside Did you feel your whole world stop The moment that You looked into their eyes Oh do you know what It's like Do you know the way it

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey no... noo oooooh Ain't nobody gonna treat you better Ain't nobody gonna touch you better Ain't nobody gonna love you better boy than I am Than I am When your out at night and your in the streets And you have her to yourself Think of all the love

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

跟大家分享了游泳、跳水比赛中的专业术语等词汇的英语表达,有人就不开心啦,为什么没有我家羽毛球呢?别害怕,小编速速奉上~ 词汇 1.羽毛球运动:badminton 2.世界羽毛球锦标赛:World Ba

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

音乐咖啡厅:Jessica Mauboy - Back2u 相关介绍:Jessica Mauboy,1989年8月4日出生于澳大利亚有印度尼西亚血统,是Australian Idol(澳洲偶像)第四季度的亚军.2007年她替代前成员Ricki-Lee Coulter加入组合Young Divas并

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

假如不想赴英国留学惨遭众白眼袭击,那就赶紧拿出一些空闲时间学习一下英国人最喜欢的日常生活用语表达吧! 1、Can I get a 英国人吐槽:当某些人想要什么东西时,我经常听到他们说:Ca

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The boy I used to know 歌手:marie serneholt 专辑:enjoy the ride We used to be so close Not one of those Shallow relationships That comes and goes We were the best Not like the rest All my girlfriends used to tell me I was blessed So tell me what h

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Tamar Braxton - Your Room 相关介绍:看到封面这张轮廓清晰的脸,是否感觉似曾相识?她叫Tamar Braxton,1977年3月17日出生于美国,是黑人天后Toni Braxton最小的妹妹,也曾是美国早期组合

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

It's your love --Gil That's in the dark 它在黑暗中 Middle of the night 它在午夜里 Takin' your heart 随着你的心跳 And holdin' it tight 紧紧的拥抱 Emotional touch 深情的触摸 Touchin' my skin 触摸我的肌肤 And askin' y

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Forever at your feet by Oh Susanna Knocking on the triad A boat that makes for rain A briar grows in twain with roses Come to rid Forever at your feet Glass and pinch of breast Knocking at my tray While leave on Please take me home my long to leave F

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

饶舌:B.o.B - Magic 相关介绍 :他起初是一个一直给很多说唱大佬唱伴唱和桥段的幕后歌手,凭借着自身的努力,终于厚积而薄发,出了一张可以令他从幕后走到台前的专辑。首播主打《Nothin' O

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

经典歌曲-当你沉默无语When You Say Nothing At All--Ronan Keating It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain what i hear when you don't say a thing the smi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

GossipGirl第四季第1集奔放开场曲 巴黎。时尚。Serena。Blair。于是大家眼前就出现了俩纽约富家女出手阔绰在巴黎败家的场面。《绯闻女孩》第四季强势回归,开场便是两位女主角在巴黎的愉悦夏

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

She's blindfolded She remembers on the bus Into my heart, don't remember Like you left us, without notice Now you've come back Like you left us, like you owe us Into my heart It's not me! It can't be! It's not you! I can't do what i do if it's you! T

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Sophie Milman 精通英、法、俄与犹太文等四国语言,因为父母都是爵士乐迷,Sophie从五岁就开始接触爵士音乐。2002 年进入了多伦多大学的商学院就读,优异的学业成绩表现,让Sophie在加拿大人的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

7个口语句子,分别时准能用! 7个口语句子,分别时准能用! 1.Ill miss you。 我会想你的。 2.I wish I could go with you。 我真希望能和你在一起。 3.Call me sometime。 有空打电话。 4.Lets get together agai

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. As easy as falling off a log 像从圆木上滚落下来一样容易 如果你曾经试着在平放的圆木上行走,你就能理解这个词语的含义。从圆木上掉落下来比在上面行走容易得多。因而As easy as falling off a

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I believe, for every drop of rain that falls, A flower grows... I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, A candle glows... 我相信,每个雨滴飘落 就有一朵花儿生长 我相信,即使最漆黑的夜晚 也会有蜡烛发出明亮的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

(1)Sleep and waking up(睡觉/起床) Its time to go sleepy-bye.(到睡觉的时间了。)Sweat dreams.(做个好梦。) Its time to go to bed./Time for bed.(该上床了。)Its time to have a nap.(该午休了。) Wake up!(起床。) Did you sleep w

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语