G.U.Y.是由美国流行天后Lady Gaga录制演唱的一首流行歌曲,收录自她的第三张录音室专辑《ARTPOP》,作为专辑的三单发行于2013年11月11日。 这首歌曲有关Gaga对新代女性主义的看法,包含着女性要

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

First off I'm a say it like this I don't care where she's going 'cause I'm that chick I know I got what it takes Ain't never been the hardest chick, I'm a particular make And I ain't tryin to be happy with it You gotta know how to pizazz, She got the

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Hey no... noo oooooh Ain't nobody gonna treat you better Ain't nobody gonna touch you better Ain't nobody gonna love you better boy than I am Than I am When your out at night and your in the streets And you have her to yourself Think of all the love

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

New iPhones, Watches, TVs, Big iPads Offer Better Selfies 苹果发布iphone 6s、6s plus、apple watch、ipad Apple announced new products and upgrades Wednesday. Apple Watch Tim Cook, chief executive of Apple, reported that 97 percent of customers

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

WORDS AND THEIR STORIES - To Touch All Bases: Baseball Rules!By Mike Pitts Broadcast: Sunday, December 03, 2006 Now, the VOA Special English program, Words and Their Stories. (MUSIC) American English

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十二)月

Every time you're with a man or he's with you, each of you is giving off signals that you might not even be aware of. I want to share some of these with you because once you get this ... it's like having a behind-the-scenes playbook for knowing wheth

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Words and Expressions number n.数,数字,号码 connect vt./vi.连接;联系 line n.线,线条,界线 visitor n.访问者;参观者;游客 secretary n.秘书 actually ad.实

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart, then you can try sleeping in my bed. Even if you are a million miles away I could still feel you in my bed Near me, touch me, feel me And even at the bottom of the sea

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Get Sexy Sugababes Hey, Yeah, Hey, Yeah. When I'm walkin' down the street, they say hey sexy!, When I'm dancin' in the club, they say hey sexy!, When I'm drivin' in my car, or I'm standin' at the bar, It don't matter where I are, they say hey sexy!,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:Queensberry - Girl like me 相关介绍:德国一支选秀组合。让我第一时间想到了德国首席女团No Angels。这张专辑Queensberry还是有几首歌比较出彩的,起码让我听一回就印象深刻,情不自禁

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

这首歌曲加入摇滚酷妹艾薇儿的创作协力,歌词中亟欲破茧而出的心情,透过凯莉层次分明的诠释方式,搭配着逡游穿梭的吉他,不愠不火地流泻。Breakaway 也是公主日记2的插曲,一推出就获得了Billboard单曲榜第六名,还成为美国电台流行类点播冠军歌曲。 Grew up in a sma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:《太空大灌篮》主题曲I Believe I Can Fly Artist: R. Kelly Style: Pop I used to think that I could not go on And life was nothing but an awful song But now I know the meaning of true love I'm leaning on the everlasting arms If

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

节奏布鲁斯:Ashanti - She Can't 相关介绍:《Braveheart [Deluxe Edition]》是Ashanti在2014年3月4日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:She Can't Artist:Ashanti First off I'm a say it like this I don't care where she's going 'cause I'm

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

天籁之音 when you say nothing at all It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart Without saying a word you can light up the dark Try as I may I can never explain What I hear when you don't say a thing The smile on your face lets me know that

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

金属:Blessthefall - Guys Like You Make Us Look 相关介绍 :起初听说Belssthefall时,我以为这是一支福音摇滚乐队,便开始有些抱怨。因为不喜欢那种整张专辑都是对于上帝的赞美之词,似乎上帝本身完美

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

她从伦敦圣保罗教堂走来,又从那里的威斯敏斯特教堂里去。 威斯敏斯特教堂外,成千上万的人为她祈祷,她的灵柩经过的77英里道路上洒满了鲜花。 For the children among us too youngto remember Prin

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

I just wanna be close to you And do all the things you want me to I just wanna be close to you And show you the way I feel Ok, I've realised I'm nothing without you, Keeping you close to me is all i want to, stick together like Fred and Stephy, when

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

One Finger 一个手指Mom, you should put some of your things away. Baby proof this house, stated our oldest son Mark as he lumbered up the stairs followed by his wife, Kim, and fifteen-month-old Hannah. Visiting for the Thanksgiving holiday, he fin

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

2012澳洲X Factor新晋冠军Samantha Jade单曲What You've Done To Me是很有穿透力的一首歌哦,歌声让人忍不住要单曲循环。 Sometimes you get what you want Sometimes you get what you don't Sometimes ya, get nothing at all And w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

(1)Sleep and waking up( 睡觉 / 起床 ) Its time to go sleepy-bye. ( 到睡觉的时间了。 ) Sweat dreams. ( 做个好梦。 ) Its time to go to bed. /Time for bed. ( 该上床了。 ) Its time to have a nap. ( 该午休了。 ) Wake up! ( 起床。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语