Language Points 朗朗上口英语怎么说? 1. 可以用一个词来表示:catchy,例如:That's a catchy title. ;2. 顺口英语里则可以说:roll/trip off the tongue,例如: the name just rolled right off my tongue. 3. 此外,ca

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

外面天气比较凉爽,阿美和丹尼尔一块儿带着他们家的狗芭比来到了社区的院子里玩耍。两人聊起了各自喜欢的天气,他们都会喜欢什么样的天气呢? Listen Read Learn May: Hurry up, Daniel, it's Barbie time. Daniel: All right, Sis! May: Come on, it's cool outside.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Nancy bathroom make oneself at home towel landlady closet Karen pronounce Thompson broad repeat Dave ketchup majority native total in total the United Kingdom tongue mother tongue equal govenment situ

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第一册课本听力

Being an American, Donna wants to learn more about the Chinese. She's talking to her Chinese friend, Jeff. D: Hi, Jeff! What's up? J: Nothing much. What about you? D: Same as usual. Here, have a stick

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(250) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

unit 574 买药片 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do I take the tablets? A:这种药片怎么服用啊? B:Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day. B:一次两片,一日四次。 A:How do I take the sucking lozenges? A:那这种含片呢?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Exercise 5-8: Hold Your Tongue! You and I are going to read with our tongues firmly held at the roofs of our mouths. If you want, hold a clean dime there with the tongue's tip; the dime will let you know when you have dropped your tongue because it w

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Exercise 5-8: Hold Your Tongue! You and I are going to read with our tongues firmly held at the roofs of our mouths. If you want, hold a clean dime there with the tongue's tip; the dime will let you know when you have dropped your tongue because it w

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

August the 6th is Fresh Breath Day. It is a day when we can think about our breath and how it affects our life and relationships. Bad breath is one of lifes most personal problems. It can make or break a romantic relationship and have an impact on ho

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

August the 6th is Fresh Breath Day. It is a day when we can think about our breath and how it affects our life and relationships. Bad breath is one of lifes most personal problems. It can make or break a romantic relationship and have an impact on ho

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

核心句型: It's on tip of my tongue. 我一时想不起来了。 on tip of one's tongue直译过来就是:在某人的舌头尖上,这个短语的正确意思是:就在嘴边一时想不起来。因此,当美国人说It's on tip of my to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

核心句型: They just speak with tongue in cheek. 他们只不过是说说而已。 speak with tongue in cheek直译过来就是:面颊上带着微笑说,这个短语的正确意思是:说说而已,假心假意地说。因此,当美国人

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

8 举手之劳 3句英文任你选 No skin off my teeth. 举手之劳。 It is not worth mentioning. 小事一桩,不值一提。 Glad to have been of help. 很高兴能帮上你。 半个句型要记牢 No skin off my teeth. (举手之劳) Tip: 俚语

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

Moves Like Jagger Just you shoot for the stars If it feels right And in for my heart If you feel like Can take me away And make it okay I swear i'll behave You wanted control Sure we waited I put on a show Now I make it You say i'm a kid My ego is bi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

How a Cats Sandpapery Tongue Deep Cleans Cat lovers know that the animals spend a lot of time cleaning themselves. Cats use their tongues to remove dirt from their fur and smooth out their hair. Scientists are now learning how the rough, sandpaper-li

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

I was walking along in the sun Taking pictures of everyone And there's something on the tip of my tongue Oh oh oh oh Well it's easy to see from the far And it's easy to be on your guard But it's harder just to be who you are Oh oh oh oh When all thes

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Improve Your English By Using Common Objects 搞定易混发音提高你的英语水平 From VOA Learning English, this is the Education Report. Pronouncing English can be difficult. One reason is because English has some difficult sounds that are un

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Stuck in the middle, I can see where Ive been My eyes are open and I know where Im going So much is in the way There are people around being negative And they always got something to say They say youll never be what you want to be And youll never get

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Whatever nightmares the future holds, are dreams compared to what's behind me. 语音讲解 单词发音 nightmares /ˈnaɪtmeəz $ -merz/ compared /kəmˈpeəd $ -ˈperd/ dreams /driːmz/ 连词发音 compared to what's behind me /kəmˈpeədtəwɒt

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Aaron said, I can't believe all the stupid things I've done in my life. When I was a kid, I licked a metal ice cube tray. Of course, my tongue stuck to the tray. I panicked. I pulled the tray off my tongue. It started bleeding like crazy. I'm lucky I

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

文本: L: What happened to you last night? why didn't you come home? Why was Dan looking for you all morning? And why did I get a call informing me that you were on drugs? S: I wasn't on drugs. L: Don't lie to me. I saw that little home movie that

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音