Callum: Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is entertainment. On Friday 20 January the 2006 African Cup of Nations football tournament kicked off at the Cairo International Stadium in Egypt. Two days before I was lucky enough to take a guided tour

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

Dealing With a Bothersome Person Melissa: I hate that guy Reuben. Hes always getting in my face. Conan: Ooh, I sense some serious sexual tension between the two of you. Melissa: Sexual tension? Are you out of your mind? He does nothing but give me a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之就医和人际交往

AGRICULTURE REPORT – January 22, 2002: Treating Stress in Animals By George Grow This is the VOA Special English AGRICULTURE REPORT. People often experience stress as a result of events in their liv

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 102听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Words and Their Stories: Losing It 词汇典故:无能为力 I'm Susan Clark with the Special English program, WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 我是苏珊克拉克,以下是本期美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 Tom Smith is the best hitte

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(二)月

20. I relax all my neck muscles and I let go of any tension in my shoulders. I slowly breathe in and out and I find myself relaxing more and more with each breath. I get the help I need , when I need it, from various sources. My support system is str

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 跟Susan一起学美语

Task 2: Walking Generally, people travel by car, bus or subway in America. Rarely is a bicycle used as a method for transportation. In many cities and towns, Americans choose to walk. Walking is considered one of the best way to stay healthy. It is t

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 1

By Alisha Ryu Nairobi 15 October 2007 Officials in the semi-autonomous region of Puntland in Somalia are warning that a full-scale war could break out within days between Puntland and its neighboring breakaway republic of Somaliland. The warning foll

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA常速英语(十月)

A place for my head这首单曲是林肯公园的专辑混合理论里的一首最震撼人心的歌曲。这首歌开头不仅有近似于阿拉伯风情的调子,还有主唱麦克信田的激发人心的说唱嘻哈,中间还夹杂着主唱查斯

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST: And now a little post-Thanksgiving edition of The Call-In. (SOUNDBITE OF CORDUROI'S MY DEAR) WERTHEIMER: Yes, the turkey leftovers are almost gone. The relatives are headed home. And for some, the dust has settled. We asked yo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

耐心是一种金子般的品质,它和自信同样非常重要的影响着一个人的成就。因为只有耐心的人,才能坚持,持续的做一件事情。正如英国著名的英国政治家和政论作家乔治萨维尔曾说:A man w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

The Auckland south-western motorway now goes 13km from the airport to Mt Roskill but on Friday, another 4km to Sandringham Rd will open. This motorway is called State Highway 20 (SH20). The plan is for this motorway to continue further so that it lin

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

And we're not that. We're more interesting than that但我们不是这样 我们比这更复杂有趣 And the way that we go into the world 而我们进入这样一个世界 understanding is to have these contradictions in ourselves需要理解我们自

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

The Water Resources Agency (WRA) of Taiwan has called on people to save water as a way to reduce carbon emissions. The WRA pointed out that the low price of tap water in Taiwan, which has not increased in 14 years, has led people to waste the valuabl

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Cohesion-tension Theory Atmospheric pressure can support a column of water up to 10 meters high. But plants can move water much higher; the sequoia tree can pump water to its very top more than 100 meters above the ground. Until the end of the ninete

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

An emergency UN Security Council meeting was held on Wednesday, as tensions intensified over Israel's announcement to build some 1,000 new settlement units in it occupied East Jerusalem, the part of the city Palestinians demand for their future state

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年11月

Chinese Ministry of National Defense has said recent incidents in the South China Sea are old tricks used to stir tensions and smear the reputation of Chinese armed forces. The Ministry spokesperson Yang Yujun made the remarks on Tuesday, in response

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2015年

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Cortisol is vital to keep you healthy in tense situations. But when you stay stressed for too long it can have the opposite effect. 皮质醇是让你在紧张的状况下保持健康的关键。但

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

On our last program, we learned how water bugs manage to stand on the surface of a pond: The pads of their feet resist contact with the water just like wax paper does. This allows the bug to rest on the thin film of surface tension that naturally cov

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Leading the news this morning. Tension has increased dramatically overnight in the Middle East with the assassination of a top Hamas military commander. Ahmed al-Jaabari was traveling through Gaza when a missile hit his car. Israel says that killed h

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年