Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect heal

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Bad Habits Arent All Bad You drink to much coffee and you know it. You have to cut back but you have tried and it is just too hard. You succeed for a day or two, but something always happens and you are back to where you started. The problem may be t

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

No one doubts the value of confidence. In fact, research shows people often prefer confidence over actual expertise. 自信的价值毋庸置疑。事实上,研究显示人们看重自信更甚于实际能力。 G. Richard Shell teaches at the Whar

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We all want to succeed. Whether its in losing weight, learning the guitar, speed reading, or starting our own business. For those of us who have tried and failed, success seems elusive. Why is it one person succeeds where another person fails? First

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

成功不要自我设限 glass, once again, flea heavily hit up. Fleas became wise up and adjusted his own jump height. A day later, remove the glass cover, the original is still the height of fleas continue to jump. A week later, it

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Some people argue that the fittest and strongest individuals and teams can achieve the greatest success in sports. But other people think that success is much related to the mental attitude. Discuss both views and give your opinion. Give reasons for

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Some people think that personal happiness is directly related to economic success, while others believe that this depends on other factors. Discuss both sides and give your opinion. Use specific reasons for your answer and include any relevant exampl

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

The newspaper I previously worked for employs a very friendly receptionist. All receptionists are supposed to be friendly, but Connie Abbott has such a positive tone, she could brighten your day by saying, Did anyone ever tell you that you look like

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

今天我们分享的是卡麦隆的名言。 If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success. by James Cameron, Filmmaker 「如果你把目标设的不可思议的高,然后失败了,你的失

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Jay Chou is a Taiwanese singer, songwriter, actor, and movie director. He has won three World Music Awards and is a big star throughout Asia. He is a trained classical musician who has successfully crossed over into pop, and combines Western and Chin

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 福尔摩斯英文广播剧

人生好似一个包裹,这个包裹里藏着快乐与悲伤、成功与失败,希望与绝望。人生也是一个学习的过程。那些经历给我们上了全新的课,让我们变得更好。随着每一天的过去,我们学会了处理

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and pr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

高考英语考试中所反映出来的主要问题 从2000年高考英语科目考生的答题情况看,相当一部分考生在英语学习中存在以下几方面问题。 一、基础知识不扎实

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Learning:A Lifelong Career As food is to the body, so is learning to the mind. Our bodies grow and muscles develop with the intake of adequate nutritious food. Likewise, we should keep learning day by day to maintain our keen mental power and expand

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Relax. Dont take yourself too seriously. Happiness is largely a choice. Feel gratitude for all of the good in your life. 放松。 把自己看得轻一点。快乐在很大程度上,是一种选择。为你生命中所拥有的美好,心怀感激吧

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

新托福作文范文:However, success depends on many conditions, such as time, hard work and luck. The list goes on and on. As one of the books by Bryan Tracy says, the success consists of 21 secrets. No matter what era one is in, one has to trie

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Here is a photo of successful people: Successful people enjoy peace even through difficult circumstances. Rather than complaining about the troubles they meet, they adapt and enjoy life. Successful people like themselves. They are glad for their own

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

生活中有快乐难过,有成功失败,也会经历充满希望和绝望的时候。它就像是一个学习的过程。在生活中所积累的经验,给了我们新的认知,从而完善自己。随着一天一天的过去,我们学会了

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文