Topics: Americans Abroad-The Founding of Liberia; The Gateway Arch; to struggle versus to fight versus to carry on; to churn and burn; hipster doofus Words: to sponsor to colonize liberty to declare intention abolitionist gateway arch to expand memor

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

The greater the struggle, the more glorious the triumph. 挑战愈艰巨,胜利愈辉煌。(励志演说家,尼克'胡哲) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.8

NO VOICE , NOT HEARD Freedom fighters can be found everywhere, and they are of all times. Each age has its own s truggle for rights. Between the sixteenth and the eighteenth centuries the struggle was for freedom of religion. People struggled for th

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 人教高中英语高二

NO VOICE,NOT HERAD... freedom fighters can be found everywhere,and they are of all times.Each age has its own struggle for rights. Between the sixteenth centuries the struggle was for freedom of religion.People struggled for the right to be free in

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版第二册课本听力

[00:03.06]Life Struggle生命的拼搏 [00:06.53] Once upon a time in a land far far away, [00:10.06] there was a wonderful old man who loved everything. [00:14.08] Animals, spiders, insects... [00:17.50]One day while walking through the woods [00:20.28]t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧背囊超越自我

AS IT IS 2014-10-11 Malala and Indian Activist Win Nobel Peace Prize 马拉拉和印度活动家获2014诺贝尔和平奖 A child rights campaigner and a child education activist will share the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize. The Norwegian Nobel Committee an

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十)月

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: When a Nigerian woman named Yejide wants to become pregnant, she breastfeeds a goat on top of the mountain of jaw dropping miracles. Ayobami Adebayo's novel Stay With Me begins in the political turmoil of Nigeria in the 1980s but a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Once upon a time in a land far far away, there was a wonderful old man who loved everything. Animals, spiders, insects... One day while walking through the woods the nice old man found a cocoon of a butterfly. He took it home. A few days later, a sma

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

Despite their extraordinary achievements, none of these women have made it into our narrative of the First Intifada. 尽管有这些非凡的成就,没有一个女人进入了我们关于大起义的描述中 We do this in other parts of the globe,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

On spring days like today, it is traditional for us to ponder the steer of the world all you are to help to make it a better place which implies things are somehow worse today, then we're up here where you are sitting right now. I'm not so sure the p

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

文本: The mainland too, of course, had its burial chambers, like the long barrow at West Kennet. And there were also the great stone circles, the largest at Avebury. But the most spectacular of all at Stonehenge. By 1,000 BC, things were changing

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

A woman was trying hard to get the catsup to come out of the bottle. During her struggle the phone rang so she asked her four-year-old daughter to answer the phone. The child said, Mommy can't come to the phone right now. She's hitting the bottle. 一个

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

英语学习笔记: gain weight 长胖 lose weight 变瘦 Wow. You look so good. Have you been dieting? 哇你看起来真棒,你最近在节食吗? Why aren't you eating anything? Are you on a diet or something? 你怎么都不吃的啊?在节

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

Thousands of Bangkok workers and hundreds of businesses have seen their incomes drop as protests have clogged a central part of the city for weeks. And although the anti-government protesters have agreed to a government reconciliation plan, it is not

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

You try to drop the notion, as if it were not fairly your own; 你试图挥去那团荒谬念头,好像那完全不是你的真实想法, you affect to slight it, as you would slight a boy who presumed on your acquaintance, but whom you have no d

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble and this week on WORDMASTER: we look at the growing need for interpreters in American hospitals and courts ... RS: And how technology is addressing shortages. AA: We start with health care. Faith Lapidus has o

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Year after year, disappointment is the only result they get in the end. Asking for their legal pay has never been easy for Chinese migrant workers. According to statistics from the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Security, the number of migran

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Cannot fall, never do regret Know just what is being said know the risk you take Keep your head above it all Sure you can fall but not now you gotta prove something new, being you, being you Can't feel, keep from asking why be the strongest at goodby

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Peter Laverock. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Have you heard

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

I wouldn't care success or failure, for I will only struggle ahead as long as I have been destined to the distance. I wouldn't care the difficulties around, for what I can leave on the earth is only their view of my back since I have been marching to

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(335) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力