作战篇 NO.2: 其用战也胜,久则钝兵挫锐,攻城则力屈,久暴师则国用不足。 夫钝兵挫锐,屈力殚货,则诸侯乘其弊而起,虽有智者不能善其后矣。 故兵闻拙速,未睹巧之久也。 夫兵久而国

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 精粹英语第一册

1. They struggle to save and manage their finances in later life他们努力为以后的生活存钱和理财 For those who grow up poor, life is endured from day-to-day with little emphasis given to core skills such as money management and savings.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

【阶梯英文】 independence from dependence to independence the stretch from dependence to independence Life’s longest mile is the stretch from dependence to independence. For many, Life’s lon

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 阶梯听力天天练

27.He argued that human evolution was characterized by a struggle he called the survival of the fittest,in which weaker races and societies must eventually be replaced by stronger, more advanced races and societies. 【分析】多重复合句。句子

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

13.But as diet and health improved, children and adolescents have, on average, increased in height by about an inch and a half every 20 years, a pattern known as the secular trend in height. 【分析】复合句。as引导时间状语从句,主句主

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

14. Moreover, even though humans have been upright for millions of years, our feet and back continue to struggle with bipedal posture and cannot easily withstand repeated strain imposed by oversize limbs. 【分析】复合句。even though 引导让步

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语长难句讲解

So, Ian, can we get two, no, three of the ―Remember the Alamo‖ margaritas. Two or three? Em, are you joining us? Dexter, I told you. Im working. Okay, in that case, do you know what? Well leave it then. Just the bill, please, um . . . Ian left an

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

00:00:02 OPRAH WINFREY: Hattie Mae, this child is gifted, and I heard that enough that I started to believe it. 00:00:08 ROGER BANNISTER: If you have the opportunity, not a perfect opportunity, and you don't take it, you may never have another chance

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(700) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Congos Artists Struggle for Recognition The arts world in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is very active. But talented local artists still struggle for international recognition. One of those artists is 26-year-old Eddy Kamuanga Ilunga. Kamuan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

I Know Where I've Been by:Queen Latifah There's a light In the darkness Though the night Is black as my skin There's a light Burning bright Showing me the way But i know where i've been There's a cry In the distance It's a voice That comes from deep

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

to forge a link 建立起密切的关系 英文释义 To create or establish a strong relationship (literally to create one of the metal rings in a chain) 例句 Meeting frequently during the conference, the presidents of the two companies were able

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 每日商务英语

Ⅱ 非谓语动词 不定式 形式 主动形式 被动形式 一般式to do to be done 完成式to have done to have been done 进行式to be doing 完成进行式to have been doing 完成式: 不定式的一般形式所表示的动作, 通常与主要

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Song:If I Had You Artist:Adam Lambert So I got my boots on, got the right amount of leather And I'm doing me up with a black colour liner And I'm working my strut but I know it don't matter All we need in this world is some love There's a thin li

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

THISISAMERICA-AmericaandtheStruggleforJobs FAITH LAPIDUS: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. DOUG JOHNSON: And Im Dough Johnson. This week on our program, we look at the job situation in the United States. There was

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Brazilians Struggle Economically in Midst of Olympic Games RIO DE JANEIRO The images from the summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro have been strikingly beautiful. But underlying all that beauty is great turmoil as Brazil is in the grip of a crippling po

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(八月)

Unlike the gentle Indians they didn't willingly submit. 不同于温和的印度人,他们不愿意屈服。 On more than one occasion they threatened to leave the city unless they were treated better and given a share of the fields and pastures wh

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Life is all about perspective. Your perspective. Life is all about how you frame your experiences and how you choose to physically and emotionally respond to them. Your perspective can make all the difference in your ability to live in the moment wit

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BEIJING, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Medium- and small-sized enterprises in Wenzhou are finding bank loans increasingly hard to obtain as the city's banks face a rising non-performing loan (NPL) ratio. The NPL ratio of the banking industry in the east China c

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Don't struggle. It's over. 别挣扎了。一切都结束了。 There was never any doubt in the outcome. 结果永远都不会改变。 Don't worry. Your mother and sister will be joining you in death. Survive. 别担心。你妈妈和妹妹会陪你一

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

相关介绍: 《A Spark To Believe》是Miss Fortune在2014年5月19日发行的专辑。 歌词: Song:I've Got a Five Point Plan Artist:Miss Fortune I've been digging my own grave, And I don't even feel ashamed anymore of this game we play.

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲