He didn't compromise.People really felt that presence about him and felt that influence from him and they just wanna somehow connect with him. 他不会向别人妥协,人们可以感受到他强烈的存在感和深刻的影响力,他们就想去接

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

March 26 3月26日 Read it! 读读看! Oh no! There was a burglary on River Road this morning. 糟糕!今天早上小河路发生了窃盗案, Abby heard about it on the news report. 雅碧在新闻报导上听到了这个消息。 Taylor lives

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

OK, Linda. Are you ready for your first lesson? 好的,琳达。你为你的第一节课做好准备了吗? Yes! I'm so excited. Let's go! 是的!我非常激动。让我们开始吧! Whoa. Slow down. First, we need to check the motorcycle. 哇

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

A fire started in the engine of a truck, 100m deep in a gold mine in Waihi at 5am this morning. Twenty-eight men were working in the mine at the time, some of them 300m underground. They immediately went to a safety chamber which is a large metal she

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

76 关于基因工程食品的网络法规 DATE=7-26-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Rules for Genetically Engineered Foods BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 01'02

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

Gone are the days when people throng out of office blocks for a quick bite at lunch. 人们挤出办公区只为吃个快餐的日子已经一去不复返了。 In Chinese cities today, busy office workers have their meals delivered after a few simpl

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Among seven tested car models, three were graded five-star including Mazda's Atenza, Ruiteng from SAIC Motor and Great Wall Motor's Haval, while three others were rated four star and one three star. This is said to be the strictest assessment imposed

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The bridge will be suspended across Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon in scenic Zhangjiajie National Park in central China's Hunan Province. When completed, project engineers say the bridge will be 300 meters above ground and 430 meters in length. The bridge

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

给儿童安全忠告:不要和陌生人说话

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

for/from want of 由于缺少 The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而枯死了。 Some of the wounded soldiers died for want of medicine. 有些士兵因为缺乏药物而死去。 for the use of 供使用的 This parking lot

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Going the distance Every occasion Headed for somewhere out of the way Moving and shakin Every persuasion Keepin us out there Caught in the waves Try to wander to it in the deep Just waitin' for the tides to meet And when the currents take us Out agai

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Indian government may use 3D paintings as virtual speed-breakers on major highways and roads, in a bid to check speeding and rash driving, and ultimately make its deadly roads a little safer. 为了抑制超速、变灯冲刺等驾驶行为,并最

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, Jan. 05 (Xinhuanet) -- Tighter licensing and banning unlicensed food processors are two measures needed to improve the poor quality of cooked food in Guangzhou markets, says a new proposal. The proposal, to be presented to the Guangzhou comm

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The new regulations issued by Beijing's Traffic Management Bureau ban certain classes of non-motorized vehicles from ten local streets. Starting next week, violators will face a small fine. Authorities say the rule is meant to help ensure safety and

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Studies have proven that money cant make you happy but there havent been many studies into the link between money and sorrow until now. 已有研究证明,钱不能让你快乐,但是之前并没有很多研究专注于钱和悲伤之间的联系,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

JOHANNESBURG, March 8 (Xinhua) -- In order to combat piracy and to improve maritime safety, South African authorities(当局官方) have begun using a sophisticated(复杂的精细的 ) navigation satellite system, it was announced on Tuesday

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

51. 回路 loop 52. 安全岛 safety island 53. 停车处 parking place 54. 停私人车 private car park 55. 只停公用车 public car only 56. 不准停车 restricted stop 57. 不准滞留 resticted waiting 58. 临街停车 parking on-street 59. 街

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

金融英语备考辅导:外国人钻石级的日常短语,Business schools are trying to improve their courses in order to produce better graduates. for/from want of 由于缺少...... The flowers died from want of water. 这些花由于缺少水而

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Oh ,I like your space helmet ,Little Bear. 哦,小熊,我喜欢你的太空帽。 Thank you, Owl. I'm going to the moon. 谢谢,猫头鹰。我要去月球。 Have a good trip! 旅途愉快! I will jump from a good high spot. 我会从一个很

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(156) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

Business 商业报道 General Motors woes 通用的悲鸣 What do you recall? 你召回什么? GM is forced to confront its faults 通用被迫面对它的错误 WHEN Mary Barra took the wheel at General Motors in January she inherited a company in

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列