Improving Online Reviews Jerrise: Okay, you were right. We need to do something to improve business. Do you think we should take out an ad in the local newspaper? Russell: We could do that, but I think a better strategy is to improve our online revie

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

英文 Top100精选绘本(PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》 唐顿庄园 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文Top100精选绘本

英文 Top100精选绘本(PDF文本下载) 更多儿童英语: 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》 唐顿庄园 爱探险的朵拉

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文Top100精选绘本

性别平等关乎全球福祉 Gender equality has powerful potential to improve the economy, security and the overall well-being of a population. 性别平等很可能大幅提升经济、安全以及民生福祉。 If the world closed the gender ga

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(十月)

I've been so many places in my life and time 一生中去过如此多的地方 I've sung a lot of songs I've made some bad rhyme 已经唱过很多歌,做过很多拙文 I've acted out my love in stages With ten thousand people watching 面对人山人

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

钉子户为了反抗拆迁能做出什么事呢?专卖气球的78岁老人卡尔(Carl)告诉我们,他能用气球拽着自己的房子飞到南美洲的仙境瀑布探险。这是他长久以来的梦想,也是他与亡妻艾丽(Ellie)的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

在上海大师赛上,费德勒再遇纳豆,二度封王,而新的NBA赛事也同样十分精彩。本周的world sports news, Steve赵越泱和Alex张桁琪为您带来一周精彩赛事。 本周的highlight game中,Colin韩文轩和William段

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Text A In My Day At the age of eighty my mother had her last bad fall, and after that her mind wandered free through time. Some days she went to weddings and funerals that had taken place half a century earlier. On others she presided over family din

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 现代大学英语精读

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之旅行交通购物

Proofreading a Document Russell: Hey, LeeAnn, you were an English major, right? LeeAnn: Yes. Russell: Could you proofread this for me? LeeAnn: I don't know. Do you want me to proof it for content or for structure? Russell: For everything. LeeAnn: So

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之日常生活

Russell: Hi, mr. Fredricksen. It's me, Russell. Fredricksen: What are you doing out here, kid? Russell: I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch. But this snipe had a long tail and looked more like a large mouse. Please, let me in. Fredri

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Mistakes are an essential part of education. (Bertrand Russell, Bdritish philosopher) 从错误中吸取教训是教育极为重要的一部分。(英国哲学家 罗素 . B .) Neither beliver nor rej

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

1. The U.S. military says that intelligence gathered after the death of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi has triggered dozens of raids and arrests. One official says more than a dozen simultaneous searches were c

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

THISISAMERICA-YoungActorsMakePortraitsComeAlive;USWomanWalksAcrossAfricafor STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. This week on our program, we hear about some teenagers in

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 爱探险的朵拉 BBC儿童动画-小猪威比

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原声睡前故事

Leave it to Russell Brand to buy his new bride Katy Perry the most extreme wedding present anyone could imagine: a tiger! The couple got hitched at the Aman-i-Khas resort in Rajasthan, India yesterday and Russell supposedly surprised his new wife wit

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

JUDY WOODRUFF: The wave of reactions to the Confederate Flag today reached into state capitols across the south. The governors of Virginia and North Carolina both called for taking the flag off special-order license plates. U.S. Senate Majority Leade

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

When a journalist asked the British astronomer Sir Arthur Eddington 有一位记者问英国天文学家阿瑟爱丁顿, if it was true that he was one of only three people in the world who could understand Einsteins relativity theories, 他是不是

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

Russell westbrook is one of the biggest guys in basketball right now 拉塞尔-威斯布鲁克是目前名气最大的篮球队员之一 Well I'm here today shooting NBA live 16 video game 今天我来拍摄NBA live 16 Here getting motion captures of

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 篮球英文堂

Listen to July 13th 2011 to hear about the first stage of the inquiry. The second stage of the inquiry into the Pike River mine explosion began yesterday and will continue for three weeks. This stage will examine the Search and Rescue after the explo

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语