That night, the Aldens slept and slept. Henry was the first one to wake up. He was in the upper bunk. This was really the lookout with windows on all sides. Raining! said Henry to himself. Just look at the rain! I think the rain woke me up. The water

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 11 Caboose Mystery

The Rainy Day The day is cold,and dark,and dreary; It rains,and the wind is never weary; The vine still clings to the moldering wall, But at every gust the dead leaves fall, And the day is dark and dr

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 世界上最美丽的英文-人生短篇

UNIT 2 Days and Months 日和月 Lesson 14 What time is it?现在几点钟? Good morning,Mum!早上好,妈妈! Good morning,Li Ming!早上好,李明! What time is it?现在几点钟? It's 7:00. How's the weather today?今天天气如何? It's cloudy

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

伦敦电子乐队 Clean Bandit (洁净的盗贼)联手 Stylo G 最新单曲《Come Over》!乐队远赴挪威斯瓦尔巴特群岛以及摩洛哥马拉喀什拍摄,北极圈的寒冷地貌与非洲大漠的炙热骄阳形成巨大反差。 歌词:

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 新概念英语动画(合集) 哈哈美语

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第四季

He plays war with his plastic soldiers. The good soldiers attack the bad soldiers. The good soldiers have big tanks. They have fast jeeps. They have big guns. They shoot at the bad soldiers. The good soldiers march forward. The bad soldiers march bac

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

Todd: Now, Terry, when you bicycle on these long trips, across America, what do you do on a really bad day, when it's foggy or rainy or windy do you just keep on peddling? Terry: Usually, yes. The philosophy kind of goes that if you're going to take

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

(Chorus) Hows the weather? Hows the weather? Hows the weather today? [similar to the American Sign Language sign for weather, make a W with your middle three fingers on each hand, point them towards each other, and twist back and forth] Is it sunny?

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

Lesson 21 Day 1.You'd better save up for a rainy day. 2.It rained the whole week-day in and day out. 3.OK.Let's call it a day. 4.Rome was not built in a day. 5.Sometimes he gets up at break of day. 6.At last she carried the day. 7.It's not my day tod

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

我们今天要讲的几个习惯用语都包括rain这个词。大家知道rain是下雨的意思。雨水是地上万物赖以生存的东西;生命少不了它。但雨水并不老是受人欢迎的,有时天公不作美,在不该下雨的时候

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

I want to start by doing an experiment. I'm going to play three videos of a rainy day. 我想用一个实验来开始我的演讲。我将给你们播放三段雨天的视频。 But I've replaced the audio of one of the videos, and instead of the sou

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

Marion, Ireland speaker Well, in Ireland we always have a lot of rain. It tends to rain for most of the year so I'm quite used to rain, but it's a soft rain, so I quite like the soft rain. I don't like really, really hard rain that stops you from doi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Britain is famous around the world for its rainy weather, but many parts of the country this June are experiencing much more rain than they have ever seen before. Torrential downpours have caused rivers to burst their banks, roads have been closed an

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

英文歌词: Once upon a time we had a lot to fight for We had a dream, we had a plan Sparks in the air we spread a lot of envy Didn't have to care once upon a time Remember when I swore My love was never ending And you and I would never die Remember

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Scrolling along country roads with my baby和我的爱人在街道上漫步 It starts to rain, it begins to pour天空开始下雨,顷刻,下起了倾盆大雨 Without an umbrella were soaked to the skin眉宇雨伞我们被淋成了落汤鸡 I feel a shiver rum up my spine我感觉到浑身

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

山地气候 mountain climate 冬季季风气候 winter monsoon climate 季风气候 monsoon climate 高气压 high-pressure 锋面 frontal edge 亚热带气候 sub-tropical climate 气团 air mass 热浪 heat wave 高原气候 plateau climate 闪电 lightning 雾 fog 海滨气候 littora

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

On a bad day---Kasey Chambers Every time my tears Have ever fallen I keep 'em in my pocket For a rainy day So when it's pouring I take them outside I let the rain start washing My tears away But on a bad day When hearts are breaking There's not enou

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

来自歌手Gareth Gates的Too Serious Too Soon。歌词里面的太认真太心急有点小小的悲伤 I wonder where you are 我想知道你在哪里 I wonder what you are thinking now tonight 我想知道你今晚想什么 I wonder 我想知道 M

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

美国明星男孩组合V Factory好听RB抒情单曲Beautiful Girl 。透彻的声音,浓浓的爱意,很适合向女孩表白的一首歌。V Factory四个成员分别是:Asher Book出演过电影《Fame》而名扬四海:Jared Murillo出演电

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Rainy DayHenry Wadsworth Longfellow 雨天亨利.沃兹渥斯.朗费罗 The day is cold, and dark, and dreary; 天冷、阴暗、沉闷; It rains, and the wind is never weary; 下着雨,风也刮个不停; The vine still clings to the moldering

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读