Lesson Twelve season month January6 February March April May June July August September October November December make four near north pole the North Pole night for more than can't sun even noon at noon never set tropics rainy rainy season dry dry se

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 许国璋英语听力第一册

rage-狂怒,盛怒 raid -袭击,抢劫 rail -栏杆,铁轨 railroad -铁路 rainbow-虹,彩虹 rainy -下雨的,多雨的 rally -集会,大会,集合 range -一系列,范围 rank-军衔,等级 rare -稀有的,罕见的 rarely -难得地,不长地 rat -老鼠 rate-速度,比率 rational -理性的,理智的 raw

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

By Paul Thompson Broadcast: September 8, 2003 (THEME) VOICE ONE: It's easier to find songs for big people than for little people. But the market in children's music is growing. I'm Faith Lapidus. VOIC

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-美国人文故事

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 这个游戏主要练习sunny,rainy,cloudy,windy和snowy这五个单词。试试吧!看看你可不可以又快又好的回答好,重玩请按刷新。

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 英语记单词小游戏

UNIT 2 Days and Months 日和月 Lesson 13 How's the Weather Today?今天天气如何? 1.Rain and sunny 雨天和晴天 Can you point to the rainy day? 1.Is this a rainy day?这是一个雨天吗? No!It's snowy!不!是雪天! 2.This is a sunny day,这是

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

Unit 2 Lessons 9-16 School in Canada 第二单元 第9-16课 加拿大的学校 Lesson 9: On the School Bus 第九课:在校车上 1. Boots and umbrella 1.靴子和雨伞 Jenny! Li Ming! Time to go to school! 詹妮!李明!是上学的时间了!

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第七册

凝聚摇滚真情与独到观点的先锋劲旅U2 称霸欧洲15国冠军精选大碟中直击英国金榜TOP 5 意境凄美耐人寻味的摇滚精品 歌手:U2 U2 - Electrical Storm The sea is swells like a sore head and the night it is aching Two lovers lie with no sheets on their bed and the

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

Valeria: For example in Argentina if it is raining, it's like you change your schedule a little, right? Diego: Yeah. Valeria: Because of the rain, because it's not like every day raining. But here you have to do everything under the rain. Diego: Yeah

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

8. What Does The Paper Say 报上说些什么 A: Good morning. B: Good morning. A: What does the paper say? B: Nothing muchthe same old stuff. A lot of bad news as usual. A: Well, whats the weather report? B: Sunny and mild today, cloudy and rainy

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

A: I think that rollerblading today is kind of not happening in this rainstorm. B: We definitely need to come up with a different plan to amuse ourselves. What do you think would be fun? A: There is a large indoor mall hooked onto the Modern Art Muse

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

歌词如下: How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is sunny,it is sunny today How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is rainy,it is rainy today How's the weather today? How's the weather today? It is cloudy,it is cloudy

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Drivin'MyLifeAway Wellthemidnightheadlights Blindyouonarainynight Steepgradeupaheadslowmedown Makin'notime ButIgottokeeprollin' Windshieldwipers Slappin'outatempo Keepin'perfectrhythmwiththesong Ontheradio-o-o ButIgottokeeprollin' Oooooooooooooh I'md

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Strong and funny You're beside me My eternal light You woke me from my sleep You gave me back my strength When all hope was gone You came my way and lit my soul With your magic touch Just like lighthouse in the night When it's cold and rainy in the n

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Please don't cry You know I'm leaving here tonight Before I go I want you to know that there will always be a light And if the moon had to runaway And all the stars didn't wanna play Don't waste the sun on a rainy day The wind will soon blow it all a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

International aid agencies say it is absolutely crucial to provide shelter for hundreds of thousands of people in Haiti made homeless by the earthquake before the rainy and hurricane season begins in April. The International Organization for Migratio

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Don't You Save Me For Your Rainy Days You Gotta Believe In Me You Got Ta Believe In Me Baby don't You Save Me For Your Rainy Days You Gotta Believe In Me You Got Ta Believe In Me Baby I thought I knew you right from the start Baby I gave my heart But

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

英文日记和汉语日记一样,是用来记叙一天中所发生的有意义的事情或对将来的打算等。日记可分为记事、议论、描写及抒情等。记事型是用英语记述当天自己生活学习中发生的事情。议论型

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

What's the weather forecast for tomorrow? 明天天气怎么样? 1 weather 天气 What's the weather like today? 今天天气如何? bad/good weather 糟糕的/好的天气 2 forecast 预言;预测 The forecast for tonight is rain changing to s

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Idiom: Rainy day ( situation of emergency ) Hit the book: Cite Frequent flyer Seat allocation Identity theft Bin Discard Stub Formulate Facilitate Krebs cites a reader, Cory, who contacted his website after discovering how easy it was to access someo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

a. It's a rainy day b. It's a sunny day c. It is snowing d. It is very windy

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力