What's left to say? 还有什么话要说呢 These prayers ain't working anymore 那些祈祷者都不再灵验了 Every word shot down in flames 祈祷的每字每句都被击落被火光吞没 What's left to do with these broken pieces on the floor

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

(i do swear that i'll aways be there. i'd give anything and everything and i will always care. through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, i will love you with every beat

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

Teddy Bear 泰迪熊 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Turn around. 泰迪熊,泰迪熊,转个圈圈。 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Touch the ground. 泰迪熊,泰迪熊,摸摸地面。 Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear, Hands on head. 泰迪熊,泰迪熊,手放头

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

[00:38.70]What's wrong? 怎么了? [00:40.30]Wrong plug. 插头是坏的 [00:45.66]25¢ short. 少了25美分 [00:48.42]That's no use to me. I got to make a living. $1.99. 这不行,我要过活啊,要1.99美元 [00:51.30]I'll give it to you t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—新美国梦

All right, St. John. I said softly, feeling that my heart was breaking. If God gives me a sign that He really wants me to marry you, I will agree! God has answered my prayers! said St. John. We stood toghether in the house, waiting for a sign from Go

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 听名著练听力

Blair:Hello? Anybody home? Epperly, meet my good friend Chuck Bass. 布雷尔:嗨 有人在家吗? 艾波利,这是我的好朋友恰克拜斯。 Epperly:Nice to meet you, Mr.Bass. 艾波利:很高兴见到你,拜斯先生。 Blair:That's Nate. C

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

She says her prayers. She gets into bed. She turns out the light. She hears a noise. She turns on the light. She looks around her room. Everything looks okay. She turns out the light. She hears the noise again. She turns on the light. She looks aroun

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

The husband and wife wanted to have a baby. They prayed for a baby. God answered their prayers. The doctor said they were going to have a baby. The wife asked, How many? The doctor said he didnt know yet. The husband and wife were very happy. Now the

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

By Sarah Simpson Oshogbo, Nigeria 02 September 2007 The dominant religions in Nigeria are Islam and Christianity, imported to West Africa generations ago. But traditional African religion has not been forgotten, especially among the Yoruba ethnic gro

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

Syrians Demonstrate Against Government Bombing The people of Mare, a town of 10,000, dedicated Friday prayers to the people of Azaz, 20 kilometers away. Azaz was bombed two days earlier in a Syrian government air strike. It was one of the deadliest a

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

It was no light act of courage in those days for a little fellow to say his prayers publicly, even at Rugby. 在当时一个小孩子当众祷告需要不小的勇气,在整个拉格比也是这样。 A few years later, when Arnold's manly piety ha

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

The full entourage of Tibetan monks make the most of the occasion,with music, prayers, and blessings. Hundreds of fresh prayer flags are prepared and added to the pole. The head lama's sacred scarf adds the final touch to the proceedings. But the sig

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

145公斤级举重冠军德国25岁的小伙子施泰纳,在颁奖仪式上,拿出一年前在车祸中去世的妻子苏珊的照片亲吻。他把金牌献给亡妻我可以肯定的是,苏珊在注视着我,她在我的心里,给予我勇气和力量。这是一场献给苏珊的胜利。铁汉柔情尽显。 《甜蜜的一天》该是唱给天人永隔的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

She's a hot little number in her pick-up truck Daddy's sweet money done jacked it up A party-all-nighter from South Carolina, a bad mamajama from down in Alabama She's a raging cajun, a lunatic from Brunswick, juicy Georgia peach With a thick souther

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

(I just swear that I'll aways be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.) From this moment life has begun F

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

(I just swear that I'll aways be there. I'd give anything and everything and I will always care. Through weakness and strength, happiness and sorrow, for better or worse, I will love you with every beat of my heart.) From this moment life has begun F

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

(To the people.) Keep silent, for Heaven's sake, and do not stir; (对周围人说道)请安静,以圣主名义,千万别弄出一点声响。 and let me have Your prayers, your prayers, and be my witnesses That if his life's in peril from my

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Some kids have and some kids don't And some of us are wondering why. 其实每一个人生来本就不平 And some of us are wondering why. 且芸芸众生总想弄清其中蹊跷 And mom won't watch the news at night 其实某些东西总会使人逃避

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Mama you taught me to do the right things So now you have to let your baby fly You've given me everything that I will need To make it through this crazy thing called life And I know you watch me grow up and always want what's best for me And I think

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lullaby 摇篮曲 Sleepy winds sigh far and near, 风儿倦了,在四处叹息, Little children tired of playing, 玩耍的孩子们累了。 Now their evening prayers are saying, 临睡前把祷告做起, Then they sleep. 然后进入梦里。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读