When I go on vacation, I usually travel by plane. In the past, I used to book a flight with a travel agency, but now, I tend to search online for good deals on plane tickets. Finding the best price on plane tickets is probably the most important cons

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 节日—Holidays

An Indonesian passenger airplane crashed into the sea on Monday, just minutes after taking off from Jakarta. Indonesian officials say all 189 people on Lion Air Flight 610 were likely killed. The Associated Press reports that search and rescue teams

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十)月

How Can Air Traffic Controllers Lose a Plane? 马航370航班失联事件仍无进展 From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 The search for a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet expanded this week

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Egypt Opens Ancient Tombs Amid Plane Crash Controversy CAIRO The Egyptian government this week unveiled three ancient pharaonic tombs for the first time since they were discovered - as it struggles to re-build its sagging tourism industry. But touris

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十一月)

A: Could you help me make a plane reservation? B: I would be happy to help you. Where do you plan on going? A: I am going to go to Hawaii. B: For that destination, you may leave from Los Angeles or Burbank Airport. Which would you prefer? A:I think t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

The chief lawyer of a Dutch-led team of international investigators said the missile and launcher used to shoot down a Malaysian Airlines plane over eastern Ukraine in July of 2014 came from the Russian military. The long-running investigation had al

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

This is Whats Trending Today. All 103 passengers and crew members have survived a plane crash in Mexico. The Aeromexico-operated jet had just taken off Tuesday in the Mexican state of Durango when it smashed into the ground near the runway. All the p

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

The pilot and the passenger got into the plane. It was a small plane. It had one engine. It was an old plane. The pilot started the engine. Are you okay? he asked the passenger. She said she was okay. They were flying to an island. The island was onl

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Todd: Alexandra, you worked at an airport before. You said you worked in Aviation. Alexandra: Yes, my previous job was write contracts for an aviation company and we bought and sold airplanes and aircraft engines, so we did a lot of marketing and lea

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

All my bags are packed, Im ready to go我的行李已经装满了,我准备离开这里 Im standing here out side your door我站在你的门外 I hate to wake you up to say good-bye我不想和你说再见 But the dawn is breaking its early mornin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

How Can Air Traffic Controllers Lose a Plane? 一架飞机是怎么消失无踪的 From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. The search for a Malaysia Airlines passenger jet expanded this week. The airplane, a Boeing 777, disappeared last Satur

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

French Officials Say All on Plane Dead in Crash An airplane carrying 150 passengers and crew crashed Tuesday in the French Alps. French officials said all on the plane were killed. The victims include 16 schoolchildren. The plane was traveling from B

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Solar Powered Plane Starts World Tour A Swiss airplane powered only by energy from the sun left from Abu Dhabi early on March 9. Its creators hope the plane will make the first around-the-world journey without any fuel. The plane is called Solar Impu

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Leaving On a Jet Plane - 美国乡村音乐 All my bags are packed, Im ready to go我的行李已经装满了,我准备离开这里 Im standing here out side your door我站在你的门外 I hate to wake you up to say good-bye我不想和你说再见 But the dawn is breaking its early

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

CARACAS, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- The death toll(死亡人数) of a plane crash occurred in the southeast of Venezuela (委内瑞拉) rose to 17 with two of the 36 survivors(幸存者) having died of their severe injuries, the state-run Convi

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HOUSTON, Jan. 11 (Xinhua) -- An American Airlines plane from Las Vegas, Nevada, and bound for Dallas, a city in the U.S. state of Texas, made an emergency landing Friday in the U.S. state of New Mexico after a problem was found with one of its genera

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A passenger plane crash near the Pakistani capital on Friday, apparently killing all 127 people onboard. Aviation authorities and witnesses say the deadly crash occurred in a small village a few kilometers from Islamabad International Airport. The Bo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The hijacker was seen on live footage of Cyprus's state television walking down the stairs of the plane, parked right next to the security perimeter of the airport. He had his hands raised in the air and was taken into a police vehicle. The hijacker'

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

An estimated 100,000 people gathered Saturday in Russia's western city of Yaroslavl to honor the victims of a plane crash that devastated a local ice hockey team. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joined the mourners for a ceremony at a hockey ar

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I woke up early to baby blue eyes from the ? whoah whoah and when the sun comes through and lights you like the angel you are whoah whoah I know I do you wrong when I'm with you I've been gone With every season change, it looks the same ... whoah who

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲