神探夏洛克第二季第一集_21 邦德直升机起飞 已经决定了 'Bond Air is go, that's decided. 珍宝客机 亲爱的福尔摩斯先生 哎呀 邦德直升机准备 跟考文垂组对接 Bond air is go 'Check with the Coventry lot.' 考文

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(358) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第二季

More than 100 passengers got on the plane. It was a winter day. It was January. The weather was very cold. It was snowing. Ice was on the roads. But the airport was open. The big jets were flying. A little snow never stopped a big jet. Big jets fly a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

Fridays are awesome. It seems I have said that before. I'm Carl Azuz for commercial-free CNN STUDENT NEWS. It is month and one day until the official end of summer in the northern hemisphere. But scientists say, worldwide, July was the warmest month

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I'm not sure if I know anyone who enjoys long flights sitting too long in acramped area just doesn't feel good. Also if you find yourself unable to sleep, you may end up feeling bored for hours. Check out these items that'll help your plane ride be a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

HOUSTON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- A small plane crashed Thursday in the U.S. state of Texas, killing two people aboard, officials said. The single-engine plane went down near Fredericksburg city's airport, some 153 km north of San Antonio, killing a man and

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LA PAZ, July 2 (Xinhua) -- Bolivian Foreign Minister David Choquehuanca Tuesday denied U.S. whistleblower Edward Snowden was on the plane flying Bolivia's president out of Europe, after the plane was diverted on suspicions it was carrying both men. I

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In the year 1893, James Hilton described an eternally peaceful and quiet place among mountains in the East Shangri-La in one of his novels for the first time. In the novel Lost Horizon, an English diplomat Conway and his brother Gorge scattered the E

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A decade after Islamic terrorists hijacked four passenger planes and turned them into weapons to claim nearly 3,000 lives, people in the United States on Sunday somberly marked the September 11 anniversary with memorials at the scenes of the attacks.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China Eastern Airlines has become the first Chinese carrier to provide Wi-Fi services on both domestic and international flights. According to the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the carrier is allowed to use the AsiaSat-6 satellite

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The Kogalymavia airline flight came down just 23 minutes after taking off from Egypt's Sharm el-Sheikh for the Russian city of St. Petersburg. It's believed the plane had 224 people on board, 7 of whom were crew members. The Russian embassy is still

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Many die in Indonesian air crash 印度尼西亚飞机失事,多人死亡 An Indonesian army transport plane with more than 100 people aboard has crashed into houses on Java, killing at least 57 people. At least two people died on the ground when the Hercules c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

和几个美国朋友去Courtney(人名)家做客开Party,一进门Vincent(人名)就对着Courtney大喊大叫说你今天可真漂亮。我瞧了一眼Courtney,见她只不过穿了一件T恤配牛仔短裤,那里值得他这样大惊小

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

和几个美国朋友去Courtney家做客开Party,一进门Vincent就对著Courtney大喊大叫说:你今天可真漂亮,我瞧了一眼Courtney,见她只不过穿了一件白T恤衫配牛仔短裤,哪里值得他这样大惊小怪。Courtn

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

高一优秀英语作文:Dreams can fly It has been over 100 years since the very first plane, invented by the Wright Brothers, flew into the sky. The first plane, which was made of wood, had only been able to fly for 12 seconds in the air, but it

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

出差中飞机误点的相关 英语 坐飞机最讨厌的事情就是延迟起飞了。如果是因为天气,那也没有办法;如果是因为一些乘客误点而延迟,那可真是让人想要开骂。不管怎样,我们还是来学几句飞

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

DAVID GREENE, HOST: On the night of October 19th, 1984, Erik Vogel was uneasy about flying. But the young pilot was behind schedule and he felt like his job was on the line. So he took off, as he did most days, shuttling between remote communities do

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

The doctor who pulled Harrison Ford from the wreck of a plane crash has described how he feared a fireball from the aircraft's leaking fuel. 把哈里森福特从坠机残骸中拉出来的医生说,他当时非常担心火星会引燃正在泄漏的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HOUSTON, July 25 (Xinhua) -- One person has died in the crash of a small plane in the U.S. state of Texas Thursday, local media reported. The incident happened in the morning near a local airport in Amarillo, about 850 km north of Texas's largest cit

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

civil aviation 民用航空 plane, aircraft, airplane 飞机 airliner 班机 airline 航空公司 jet, supersonic plane 喷气机 airliner, passenger aircraft 客机 long-range aircraft, long-haul aircraft 远程飞机 medium-haul aircraft 中程飞机

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I am the Driver The bus was crowded, and as one more man tried to get on, the passengers wouldn't let him aboard. It's too crowded, they shouted. What do you think you are? I'm the driver, he said. 我是司机 一辆公共汽车已经相当拥挤,还

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语