Cross-country now.In Brevard County, Florida, Memorial Day turned into a war against jellyfish. Brevard County Ocean Rescue says more than 800 people were stung from Cocoa Beach to Cape Canaveral. Maricopa County, Arizona, the man who built himself a

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

unit 574 买药片 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How do I take the tablets? A:这种药片怎么服用啊? B:Please take 2 tablets each time, 4 times a day. B:一次两片,一日四次。 A:How do I take the sucking lozenges? A:那这种含片呢?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Language Points kick one's ass One more word and I'll kick your ass. kick ass You really kick ass, man. That's a kick-ass party. kick in The pills I took are starting to kick in. kick out My wife kicked me out again. Your school is going to kick you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Jerry took the box home. They didn't have the box with 10 pills, he said. So I got a box with 30. Elaine took a pill out of the box. These are much bigger than the other pills, she said. Are you sure they're the same? He said, Yes, it's the same acti

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

It was springtime. Elaine's nose was running. Her eyes were itching. She asked Jerry to buy some allergy medication. He went to a drugstore. He looked at the allergy medications. He compared active ingredients. He compared prices. He compared expirat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Haley feels hot. Her mom touches her forehead. Haley has a fever. The mom takes Haley to a doctor. The doctor is kind. He gives her a sticker. He tells her to take a pill. He tells her to drink a lot of water. Haley goes home. She takes the pill and

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

1. Israel has launched several more airstrikes on southern Lebanon today, cutting short a two-day pause in the attacks after Hezbollah guerrillas blew up an Israeli tank. 2. President Bush insists any

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

[00:00.00]Unit 2 I've got a stomachache. [00:05.33]Activity 1 Listen and repeat. [00:13.61]What's the matter? [00:12.61]I've got a headache. [00:14.91]I've got a stomachache. [00:19.32]I've got a cold. [00:23.19]I've got a toothache. [00:28.20]I've g

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准小学英语活动用书7册(一年级起点)

My breath smells of a thousand fags And when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up And that's a good line to take it to The bridge And you know and you

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

暮光之城 Flightless Bird, American Mouth Flightless Bird, American Mouth -Iron Wine 折翼的鸟,在美国的河口 I was a quick wet boy 我曾是个爱哭的男孩 Diving too deep for coins 为钱而陷入太深 All of your street light eyes 双

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and told him to take it

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The world's number one problem, he thought, was number two. Millions of people have no flush toilets. Their only toilet is Mother Earth. He wanted to help protect the planet from all the poop. He spent months in his lab. Then he conducted hundreds of

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Isnt sleep a waste of time? I think so. What could we do instead of sleeping? I know what I could do. I could read more books, write more e-mails and watch more movies. My mind would be full of knowledge and my friends would be happier. I could also

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Books and Arts; Book Review;The drug industry; 文艺;书评;药业; Pick your pill out of a hat; 开药就好比抓阄; Bad Pharma. By Ben Goldacre. 《医药行业的恶劣行径》。作者:本戈尔达克尔。 Doctors like to project

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

60 测试新药安慰剂的疗效 DATE=6-21-01 TITLE=SCIENCE REPORT - Placebo Effect Study BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

medicine; drug; remedy: 药 sleeping pill: 安眠药 contraceptive drugs: 避孕药 tonic: 补药 a medicine for colds: 感冒药 expectorant: 化痰药 anti-cancer drugs; cancer-fighting drugs: 抗癌药

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

It worked 有效 Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and tol

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Sailing on your sea, and I fell in Don't know how to breathe, or how to swim Blinded by the dream, I wanna sleep What you give to me, is what I need Dear lover, put another pill upon my tongue Forever, wrap me in your heavy love Dear lover, put anoth

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In a different world I'd now what is really right to do. To keep far away all the shit that is fucking up my mood. Pushing down my throath the solution for my brain abuse. In a dirty world where emotions got a price for you. Technologic age spreading

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲