PEOPLE IN AMERICA -February 17, 2002: Bessie Coleman By Vivian Bournazian VOICE 1: I'm Shirley Griffith VOICE 2: And I'm Ray Freeman with the VOA Special English program, People in America. Today we t

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

[00:02.87]复习课15 磅秤 [00:05.75]Narrator:Sandy and Sue are coming home from school. [00:08.03]旁白:桑迪和苏正从学校回家. [00:10.32]They meet Professor Boffin. [00:12.03]他们遇见了伯菲教授. [00:13.74]Narrator:Professor Boff

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语青少版第二册

In this episode from our e-Book on presenting in English, well look at how to describe the trends show by a chart or graph. To get the background to the presentation and to review language for introducing visuals, you can refer back to BEP 103 Charts

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

BBC Learning English London Life Thames Tunnel Anna:Hello, I'm Anna Jones and this is London Life. Two hundred years ago in 1806 Isambard Kingdom Brunel was born. He was the son of a French civil engineer civil engineers plan, design and build roads

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 伦敦生活

Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies. Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff. Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like? Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Tim called Howard. Tim needed help. He needed help with his golf swing. He had a bad golf swing. He was a bad golfer. Howard had a good golf swing. He was a good golfer. Will you help me improve my golf swing? Tim asked. Yes, Ill help you improve you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

BBC Learning English People and Places Hopes and highlights Jackie:Hello, welcome to BBC Learning English dot com with me Jackie Dalton and Id like to wish you Happy New Year as 2008 is upon us. In this programme, were going to be talking about high

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

Todd: Hello, Keith. Keith: Hello, Todd. Todd: Hey, Keith, what is your favorite food? Keith: My favorite food? Well in Japan it's probably sushi. Todd: OK, how often do you have sushi? Keith: Wow, probably at least two times a week. Todd: OK. What is

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Lifehoues--Whatever it takes A stragled smile feel from your face It kills me that I hurt you this way The worst part is that I didn't even know There's a million reasons for you to go But if you can find a reason to stay I'll do whatever it takes To

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

A: Have you seen the new girl in school? B: No, I haven't. A: She's really pretty. B: Describe her to me. A: She's not too tall. B: Well, how tall is she? A: She's about 5 feet even. B: What does she look like, though? A: She has pretty light brown e

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

AA: This is Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- the language of cliches. RS: These are phrases that lose meaning when we use them all the time. Take the expression: 24-7. That's another way of saying 24 hours a day, seven

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

10 Timeless Lessons Everyone Learns Eventually 1. Beauty comes from within. You will never be beautiful like me. You can only be beautiful like you. One does not become beautiful by trying to be beautiful. One becomes beautiful by finding beauty in w

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Results day in India 印度大选揭晓日 The counting should be swift and the results known quickly Counting has begun in India as the marathon general election in the world's largest democracy finally draws to a close. The ruling Congress-led alliance

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

微软公司董事长比尔盖茨的成功令很多人羡慕,也是无数人学习模仿的榜样。是什么力量令比尔盖茨获得如此巨大的成功呢?来看看他的这些名言吧。 Life is not fair, get used to it. 生活是不公平的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

曲 : Don't Pull Your Love Out 艺人 : Agnes 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Dance Love Pop 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Pop / Dance 相关介绍: Agnes是瑞典人,原先只是本地歌手,但因为她的嗓音极其赋有磁性,所以现在她的歌声却传便了整个地球。在她的歌中体

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

音乐咖啡厅:De-Grees - Just Dance 相关介绍:Dream Dance 系列的第51张,应该不用多介绍了吧? TRANCE 狂飙电音横扫全球 新一代锐舞迷们聚集的超级俱乐部,如曼哈顿的TWILO,英国谢菲尔德的GATECRASHER,到

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

MADRID, April 14 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona ended four points behind league leaders Real Madrid after a hard fought 2-1 win away to fifth placed Levante on Saturday. Barca needed a fine second half performance from substitute Isaac Cuenca to help them

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- The moment of nervous silence that filled the air of the Camp Nou Stadium when Leo Messi crashed to the ground holding his left knee against Benfica on Wednesday night will remain as an anecdote, all be it one which chilled

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

远离此地 Esmee Denters - Outta Here Esmee Denters Get me outta here Cuz my eyes are burning From these silly tears That you brought when you show me you don't really care And you never loved me, someone get me outta this place Right now It's so a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

MADRID, Feb. 19 (Xinhua) -- Real Madrid maintain their 10 point lead over FC Barcelona in the 23rd round of games in Spain's BBVA Primera Liga on Sunday. Real Madrid cruised to a comfortable 4-0 win at home to relegation haunted Racing Santander, whi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻