Things are on the up for US billionaires(亿万富翁) with more than half of them adding to their net worth in a year which once again saw Bill Gates as the richest of them all, Forbes(福布斯) magazine said on Wednesday. Gates, founder of

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

不少准妈妈们都为宝宝做过三维或四维彩超,并给宝宝们拍下人生中的第一张照片。而试管宝宝们如今更可以拥有自己胚胎细胞时期的珍贵影像,这就是细胞拍。 It is the latest trend in baby pictu

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: Alright, Tennessee, you were talking about how you like movies. Tenn: Yes, I'm a big movie buff. Todd: OK. What kind of movies do you like? Tenn: I kind of like, I kind of like most genres of movies, it's just, what I look for is a good story a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ruth: So Akane, is there anything that youre frightened of? Akane: Well Im, Im really scared of horror movies. I never watch them, cuz they really really frighten me. Ruth: Horror movies wow. Have your ever seen a horror movie? Akane: Well, um, when

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Al, you are a big movie fan? Al: Yes, I am. Todd: So as a big movie fan, what do you think about all the amazing technological special effects that they're doing now? Al: I think it's going to lead to a point where we don't need actors anymore.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

A: My name is Mary, and I will be your waitress tonight. B: Thank you, Mary. We have been looking forward to trying out this restaurant. A: Before your main course, would you like to order an appetizer? B: Sure, that sounds great. Where are your appe

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

GUY RAZ, HOST: It's the TED Radio Hour from NPR. I'm Guy Raz. And on the show today ideas about Speaking Up. Can you introduce yourself please? ESRA'A: Yeah. So my name is Esra'a, and I am from Bahrain. RAZ: Esra'a asked us not to use her last name b

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

规则动词和不规则动词的第三人称单数形式(加s或es)可以从原形推知。第三人称单数形式有三种读法: /iz/,/z/和/s/这三种读法分别在下列情况中出现: 1、在以清、浊咝声结尾旳原形后面读作

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Todd: Eli, could you talk a little bit about what you study to be an animator and how the industry has changed over the years? Eli: Yeah, well, I actually studied, the degree I did was a graphic design course, which taught you art, every aspect of gr

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: So, Raphael, what did you study at university? Raphael: My main specialty is stage design, but stage design is basically theater decoration, but it tends to disappear because there is not so many job in this field, so it's closely related to in

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Limited Partnership 有限合伙(名词),一种伙伴关系,一个或多个伙伴承担偿还债务的法律义务,但还债的额度只限于他们各自拥有的金额。 The venture capital fund was structured as a Bermuda limited partne

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

59 美国科学家正试图培育抗叶锈病小麦 DATE=6-19-01 TITLE=AGRICULTURE REPORT - Developing Wheat Resistant to Leaf Rust BYLINE=George Grow (Start at 59

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

4 (Totally Surprising) Life Lessons We All Need to Learn As unique as we all are, an awful lot of us want the same things. We want to shake up our current less-than-fulfilling lives. We want to be happier, more loving, forgiving and connected with th

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1) Pull an all-nighter 加班加点,熬夜来完成某事 2) Rat race 指忙碌的无休止的生活 3) Workaholic 工作狂 Are you a workaholic?? Do you often pull all-nighters for work or school

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

今天我们要学的词是throes。 Throes, 意思是阵痛、动荡。 Greece is in the throes of an economic recession, 希腊目前正处于痛苦的经济衰退期。 The book is about a couple who went through the throes of a messy divorce, 这本

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Todd: OK, Keren, I thought we'd talk about health. Keren: OK. Todd: And you look very healthy. Keren: Yes. Todd: So first of all, we're going to talk about remedies. What do you do when you have a cold? Keren: When I have a cold, I try to rest as muc

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BERLIN, April 14 (Xinhua) -- Borussia Dortmund captain Sebastian Kehl scored to help his team beat Schalke 2-1 in the 140th Ruhr derby and continue its march to the Bundesliga title on Saturday. With the victory Dortmund set a new Bundesliga record o

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英文歌词: You ask me where I go tonight I go back to today last year. Me and you had to make each other happier, now there's hope with everything. It's hard enough to feel the world as it is and hold on anything. Without these quiet times you've br

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Rebecca: Hey, Diego. Diego: Hey. Rebecca: What are you going to do for summer break? Diego: I'm thinking about going back home. Rebecca: To Mexico? Diego: Yeah. What about you? Rebecca: I will go back to Australia, and I'll probably go the beach of c

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

500 Miles - 美国乡村音乐 If you miss the rain Im on如果你错过了我坐的那辆火车 You will know that I am gong you can hear the whistle blow你将知道我已经走了,你能听见汽笛声 A hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles 100里,100里,100里 A hundre

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐