18The whole assembly of the Israelites gathered at Shiloh and set up the Tent of Meeting there. The country was brought under their control, 2but there were still seven Israelite tribes who had not yet received their inheritance. 3So Joshua said to t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade. Kanade: Yes. Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from! Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

[00:01.80]Buddhism [00:03.35]The Silk Road was not just the route through [00:05.46]which goods were carried. [00:07.20]It was also important for the exchange of ideas [00:10.70]Buddhism from India entered China [00:12.57]along the Silk Road and had

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 北师大版高中英语模块3

Todd: OK, we're going to talk about apples. Kentaro: OK. Todd: OK, do you like apples? Kentaro: Yeah. So-so. Todd: OK, how often do you eat apples? Kentaro: Once a week, I would say. Todd: Once a week. How much is an apple in Japan? Kentaro: In Japan

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade. Kanade: Yes. Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from! Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern Japan. And there is a lot of mountains and you can see changing color in the fall and in my

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

In Sub-Saharan Africa, Lagos has long been known as Nigeria's center for pop culture. It is home to Nigeria's film industry, Nollywood. And many of the countrys most well-known musicians and artists live there. But a group of rappers and fashion desi

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Northern California Wildfires Become Larger Wildfires continue to spread in northern California. American weather experts were predicting high winds and low humidity levels in the area on Thursday. Such conditions are making it difficult to stop the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Todd: OK, we're going to talk about apples. 我们来聊一聊苹果。 Kentaro: OK. 好的。 Todd: OK, do you like apples? 你喜欢苹果吗? Kentaro: Yeah. So-so. 只是一般。 Todd: OK, how often do you eat apples? 你多久吃一次苹果?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Todd: OK, we're going to talk about apples. Kentaro: OK. Todd: OK, do you like apples? Kentaro: Yeah. So-so. Todd: OK, how often do you eat apples? Kentaro: Once a week, I would say. Todd: Once a week. How much is an apple in Japan? Kentaro: In Japan

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

THE MAKING OF A NATION #104 - Abraham Lincoln, Part 9 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, March 03, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English. (MUSIC) Two summ

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

31 干旱威胁亚洲北部 Drought Threatens Northern Asia Alisha Ryu Hong Kong 15 Jun 2001 12:40 UTC In northern Asia, one of the worst 1)droughts in recent memory is 2)threatening crops, 3)livestoc

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

Cold snap to freeze north China BEIJING, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- A cold wave will hit northern parts of China over the next two days with temperatures likely to drop by as much as 14 degrees Celsius in some parts of the country, the National Meteorologic

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command. Alan Watts To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others. Anne-Sophie Swetchine To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are al

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

英国(United Kingdom,UK)全称大不列颠及北爱尔兰联合王国(the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland),是由大不列颠岛(包括英格兰England、苏格兰Scotland、威尔士Wales)、 爱尔兰岛东北部

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

Fourth confirmed swine flu case 第四例猪流感确诊病例 Anti-viral drugs are being issued to treat those affected by the flu A fourth case of swine flu has been confirmed in Northern Ireland. A man who has recently returned from Florida has tested posi

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The National Meteorological Center (NMC) has issued a yellow alert for high temperatures as China is entering the height of summer. A heat wave will hit central, eastern and northern China today with temperatures in some regions rising to around 40 d

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Water diverted from the Yangtze River in southern China has helped ease thirst in northern China for more than 80 million people, a senior official said last Monday. 一位高级官员上周一表示,从长江调过来的水资源已经缓解中国北

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- A cold front will sweep most parts of China over the next three days, bringing strong winds and temperature drops, the National Meteorological Center forecast Tuesday. From Wednesday to Friday, temperatures will drop from

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

鲁菜通常较咸,汁色普遍较浅。鲁菜注重选料,精于刀工,善于炊技。作为我国北方菜系的代表,鲁菜烹饪技术广泛用于明清两代的宫廷菜。川菜选料范围大,调味及炊技变化多样。据统计,

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

俄罗斯测试现代化的反潜机 MOSCOW, Jan. 5 (Xinhua) -- Russia's Northern Fleet will test a modernized anti-submarine aircraft, the Il-38N, which could be used in the Arctic region, a military official said Sunday. The plane has been enhanced

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻