The old-fashioned wallet will be obsolete in the US within four years, an electronic payments company has claimed。 Scott Thompson, the president of PayPal, said: We believe that by 2015 digital currency will be accepted everywhere in the US from yo

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I will have a cup of coffee in the morning and read my newspaper like I used to, before the Web. 2.I will eat breakfast with a knife and fork and not with one hand typing. 3.I will get dressed before noon. 4.I will make an attempt to clean the hou

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

After taking two months off to spend time with his newborn daughter, Mark Zuckerberg is back to business. And business is good. 休了两个月产假来陪伴刚出生的女儿之后,马克扎克伯格(Mark Zuckerberg)回归工作。事实证明,生

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.大西洋岸(美东E.C):(W.C.=West Coast; E.C.=East Coast)美东岸主要有:NY或NYK(New York);Savannah沙瓦纳;Baltimore巴尔的摩;Norfolk诺福克. Miami迈阿密;Charleston查尔(里)斯顿;Houston休斯顿;Bo

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Onmyoji, rich with the traditional art style of China and Japan, is a turn-based mobile fantasy RPG with card collecting and card battle elements. After sweeping the Chinese mobile game market, Onmyoji is coming to Japan. 《阴阳师》是一款富含

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

柔软清新:Brazzaville - Baby Blue Brazzaville,来自洛杉矶的一只乐队,曲风清爽宜人,这首歌的名字Baby Blue本身就像一段简短可爱的旋律,浅蓝色,光是读出来就有种柔软清新的意味~看看窗外的天空

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

英国年轻人短信传情成时尚

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Men are more often victims of mobile payment scams on the internet. 男性在更多的时候会成为互联网移动支付诈骗的受害者。 More than 70 percent of victims of online fraud are men, according to a report released by Tencent. 腾讯近

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nearly 96 percent of Chinese mobile Internet users have been exposed to information security risks, and over 40 percent of them have suffered losses, according to a new report. 一份最新报告显示,我国近96%的手机网民曾遭遇信息安全

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Nov 19 LG Electronics Inc said on Thursday it signed an agreement to develop its own mobile payment service called LG Pay. LG电子在11月19日表示已签署一份协议,将研发自己的移动支付服务系统,名为LG Pay。 LG, which signe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

South Korea's Samsung Electronics Co on Tuesday announced the launch of its mobile payment service in China, where it is likely to struggle in an already crowded market. 韩国三星电子公司本周二宣布,旗下移动支付服务三星智付在中

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美国交通部考虑禁止在飞行中打电话 WASHINGTON, Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) said on Thursday it is now planning its own review to possibly ban in-flight calls, hours before the Federal Communications

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China's three major telecom carriers announced that they will scrap charges for domestic long-distance calls and roaming starting Oct 1, following Premier Li Keqiang's promise in a government work report. 我国三大电信运营商日前宣布,将自

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China is developing 5G technology and expects to debut mature 5G standards by 2020, according to a senior mobile communications expert. 据一位高级移动通信专家表示,我国正在发展5G技术,预计到2020年首次推出成熟的5G标准

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Telecom networks 电信网络 Twos company 双巨头 In an industry with a cost leader and a price leader, is there room for others? 当一个行业里既有成本领导者又有价格领导者的时候,其它公司还有市场空间吗? REVOLUTION

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Stepping up to the counter to order a Big Mac is so yesterday. 顾客在麦当劳前台匆匆忙忙购买巨无霸的日子即将成为过去。 McDonald's is finally getting with the modern times and has started pilot testing a mobile app that lets

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

DUBLIN, Aug. 6 (Xinhua) -- Latest figures have showed Irish mobile phone users pay on average five times more for their calls than users in the cheapest EU country do. The figures, released Tuesday by the European Commission, showed Lithuania becomes

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Business: Video games A crush on mobile 商业:电子游戏,恋上手机 A big merger shows where the money is heading in the industry. 一次大规模的合并显示出行业内资金的流向。 Compare Candy Crush Saga with the Star Wars franc

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Business 商业报道 American telecoms 美国电信 A breath of fresh airwavesyou want 呼吸新鲜的电波 The scramble for spectrum could reshape America's telecoms industry 频谱争夺战可能打开美国电信新局面 JULIUS GENACHOWSKI, the

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

In many places, if you leave the house without your wallet, you'll be in a tough spot all day. No way to pay for food, transportation or any of life's other necessities. 在很多地方,如果你出门不带钱包,一整天都会过得非常艰难。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间