[00:02.26]Its a soccer ball. 它只是个足球 [00:03.52]I-l-Its not about the ball. 不是关于球 [00:04.00]No, no, no, Dad. 不是 [00:06.15]It was never about the ball. 从来不是 [00:09.15]I dont want the ball. 我不想要这个球 [00:09.6

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-足球老爹

Exercise 2-5: Consonant /Consonant Liaisons CD 2 Track 40 Say the sound of each group of lett ers out loud (the sound of the letter, not the name: [b] is [buh] not[bee]). There are three general locations the lips, behind the teeth, or in the throat.

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

These four friends are going on a camping trip. They need to bring the right supplies because theyre backpacking. The group needs to plan and plan well, so coordination is key. Theyre all computer users, so they start planning with an email. It start

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

While big Hollywood movies tend to dominate the entertainment scene, there are hundreds of smaller films done each year that are targeted to specific audiences, in specific categories. One of those is the so-called Urban Film category, popular with A

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(八)月

What do you see in the picture? There is a There's a There are some There're some Is there a . . . ? Are there (some) . . . ? Locations On the right/left Near the window By the door In the box On the chair Under the table Actions The man is _______ i

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

At our technology day road shows, being scheduled in locations throughout the world during 2003, you can look forward to meeting members of Universal's team who are eager to help you develop an assembly solution that not only meets, but surpasses you

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Daily Mail reports a new mobile app has been launched to help tourists visiting Paris find areas of the French capital where their native tongue will be understood. 要去法国吗?记得带上新APP 'Yes I speak touriste' has been launched to help

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Would you like to take a holiday at Hogwarts? While fans of the fictional adventures of an English boy wizard are counting the days until the publication of the seventh and final Harry Potter book, a theme park inspired by Harry's adventures is to o

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

The Olympic games are a time when the countries of the world should put aside their differences to engage in sport. Whether that actually happens, however, is debatable. While the athletes are surely capable of focusing on the competition, it can be

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. President Bush says it's the least he can do this Thanksgiving Day: calling members of the armed forces overseas. The White House says Bush called troops stationed in remote locations worldwide to wish them a happy holiday and thank them for their

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

Balancing Life, Olympic Hopes on the Big Screen 平衡人生,大屏幕上跃动的奥运希望 Look out for Alexi Pappas at the Olympics in August. 人们在八月份上的奥林匹克会上注视着阿列克斯?帕帕斯。 She is a Greek-American l

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Dickens' Fans Mark 200th Anniversary of his Birth This is Portsmouth, about 100 kilometers south of London. It's a city with a proud past, one of the main homes of the British Navy. Tourists come here to see the historic port. But though the cultural

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(二月)

Film is GREAT The latest James Bond film, 'Spectre', has opened in China to record audience numbers. 'Spectre' is one of a series of British films which have been very popular across the country. Today, not only are quality British films being screen

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

While fans of the fictional adventures of an English boy wizard are counting the days until the publication of the seventh and final Harry Potter book, a theme park inspired by Harry's adventures is to open in the United States. The Wizarding World o

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Howard: Hi, Todd. Todd: Hey, how's it going, Howard? So I heard that you're really into motorcycles. Howard: Ah, yes, I love motorcyles. I've been riding motorcycles since I was 15 years old. Todd: Oh, really. Wow! So, what's the allure of motorcycle

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Mari: Hey, Mike, so we live in the countryside, and we go to school up on a mountain. Could you see yourself living here? Mike: Well, I do really like living in the country, but I don't think I could stay here for a long period of time, even though I

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BEIJING, May 4 (Xinhuanet) -- The Avengers is going to keep the 2012 U.S. box office fighting for a new record with estimates soaring past 150 million U.S. dollars, according to media reports Friday. A three-figure domestic opening will put Avengers

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Photos of a Nanjing medical school professor have become hugely popular online. 近日,南京医科大学一位教授的照片在网上迅速走红。 In the photos, the professor can be seen teaching without a shirt on in front of the class, using

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Topics: U.S. zoning laws; how to become a TV or movie screenwriter; unless versus if, in versus at for locations, persecute versus prosecute Words: zoning law urban sprawl mixed-use zoning high-density neighborhood exclusionary affordable housing str

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(174) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

模仿文本: You can hear the sharp calls of a grey wagtail by a rushing mountain stream or even in your local town centre. Grey wagtails are supremely graceful birds which boost their appeal by nesting in photogenic locations. They ravel in shade

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀