I live a good mile away.我住在整整一英里远。 当中的good表示充分的,整整的意思。 上句相当于 I live at least a mile away. He waited a good five hours.他等了整整五小时。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

Why Women Live Longer Than Men -- Edward Donick If you could take an immense group snapshot of everyone in the United States today, it would contain six million more females than males. In this country, women outlast men by about seven years. Through

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

show me the road and i will find my own and you build the bridges and i'll burn them down. so far away and all alone i roam i'm taking chances in the here and now. and all you wonder is who's for sale but you won't know now and i won't tell. you're a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

今天我们要学的词是live up to。 Live up to, 是不辜负期望的意思。The boy lived up to all his parents' expectations, 这个男孩没有辜负父母对他的期望。The winter storm failed to live up to predictions, 这场暴风雪没有

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Learn to Live in the Present Moment To a large degree,the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live in the present moment.Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year,and what may or may not happen tomor

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live How do I get through the night without you 没有你 漫漫长夜该如何熬过 If I had to live without you 失去了你的生命 What kinda life would that be 会是哪般风景 Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hol

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Lesson 29 Where Do They Live? 第29课 它们生活在哪儿? 1. What is it? 1. 它是什么? giraffe 长颈鹿 panda 熊猫 snake 蛇 zebra 斑马 2. Where does it live? 2. 它生活在哪儿? Where does a fish live? 鱼生活在哪儿? In a

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第三册

UNIT 3 All about Me 有关我的全部 Lesson 20 Where Do you Live?你住在哪里? 1.A house and an apartment房子和公寓 This is a house.这是一栋房子. This is an apartment.这是一间公寓. An apartment is in an apartment building. 2.Whe

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

是近十年来英国最受欢迎和最受评论家承认的乐队之一;live forever是我朋友推荐给我的,听过后感觉真的很不错呢...? Live Forever - Oasis Maybe I don't really want to know 也许我并不想真正了解 How your

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

one of these days you'll be 这段时间 你 under the covers you'll be 封闭自己 under the table and you'll realize 藏在桌子下面 你清楚的认识到 all of your days are numbered 自己时日无多 all of them one to one hundred 它们从一

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

How do I, Get through the night without you? If I had to live without you, What kind of life would that be? Oh, I I need you in my arms, need you to hold, You're my world, my heart, my soul, If you ever leave, Baby you would take away everything good

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I hear your voice 我听着你的声音 I touch your hair 我摸着你的头发 I see the traces Everywhere 我感觉着 This house of ours 这曾经属于我们的房子里 We used to share 我们的房子里 My dream has turned To nightmare 而现在

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

AS IT IS 2016-04-18 Rich Americans Will Live 10 Years Longer As Americans discuss the issue of income inequality in an election year, a new study says rich people will live up to 15 years longer than poor ones. A rich 40-year-old man in the United St

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

In the US more people are developing kidney failure, and are becoming candidates for a transplant Most of the studies on kidney donation focus on the recipients and how well they adjust to their new kidneys. A new study documents how well donors fare

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

Alyssa Reid(阿莉莎里德)是18岁的加拿大天才原创歌手,1993年3月15日生于,Alberta(艾伯塔)省Edmonton(埃德蒙顿)出生。因参加加拿大的妈妈党们( Mamas)节目一炮而红。与Wax Records公司签约。她

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart It's the end of the world in my mind Then your voice calls me back like a wake up call I've been looking for the answer Somewhere I couldn't see that it was right there But now I know what I really know Beca

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Song:She Doesn't Live Here Anymore Artist:Jay-Jay Johanson I hear your voice I touch your hair I see the traces Everywhere This house of ours We used to share My dream has turned To nightmare I sleep no more I dream no more There's nothing here To

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要讲的习惯用语里都有这样一个关键词汇:hog。美国人常用hog代替pig这个词来指猪。据说猪是最聪明的飞禽走兽之一,然而它们在人们心目中却形象欠佳,人们往往觉得hog肮脏,贪馋

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

He said I was in my early forties with a lot of life before me when a moment came that stopped me on a dime and I spent most of the next days looking at the x-rays Talking bout the options and talking bout sweet time I asked him when it sank in that

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

SAM SANDERS, HOST: What - this is about two weeks until show day? BRANDON VICTOR DIXON AND MICHAEL GREIF: Yes. SANDERS: Is the rehearsal schedule just epically crazy? DIXON AND GREIF: Yes (laughter). (SOUNDBITE OF FLEVANS' FLICKER) SANDERS: From NPR,

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月