“2005蒙牛酸酸乳超级女声”01号张靓颖演绎《How do I live》(《空中监狱》主题曲) 。 [原唱] Leann Rimes [演唱] 张靓颖 歌词: How do I get through one night witho

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 张靓颖英文歌曲欣赏

[00:01.20]Deciding to Live [00:04.27]I believe I am a climber. Three years ago, [00:09.29]a series of medical and personal crises took what was a clinical depression [00:14.43]and made it something much darker. [00:16.95]I thought of it as fallingas

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语专业晨读美文

LISTENING 3 Where Do You Live? 你住在哪? Vocabulary 下面有一些英国住宅的名称和图片,请将图片名称配对,在每个名称前面填入正确的图片号码。 ________ terraced house ________ semi-detached house ________ det

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

Selecting a Neighborhood to Live In Leona: I want to live close to downtown. We can get everywhere on foot and walk to most amenities. Jeremy: Downtown is always bustling and noisy, and the crime rate is really high. Id rather have proximity to parks

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之日常生活

AS IT IS 2016-05-24 This Chewbacca Video Broke Facebook Live's Record This is Whats Trending Today: Since Facebook Live became a part of Facebook earlier this spring, some people and broadcasters have been making videos. There are many live videos ea

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Paul Simon's 'Live in New York City' Chock Full of Fan Favorites Live In New York City, is a two CD/one DVD set that captures Simon, still rhymin, at 70. The disc live set opens with The Obvious Child, a song Simon hadnt played live on stage for year

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(一月)

Samir, Sweden speaker In my country, in Sweden, of course, I'd have to say my home country, my home city Gothenburg. It's the West Coast, and it has the best beaches, and I think it's the best city because the people are all so polite, and they're no

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Dear people of UK and France, 尊敬的英国和法国民众, Please open the doors to us refugees and save us. 请你们开放边境接纳并收留我们。 We are not terrorists. We are not soldiers. We are not politicians. 我们不是恐怖分子

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

I hear your voice I touch your hair I see the traces Everywhere This house of ours We used to share My dream has turned To nightmare I sleep no more I dream no more There's nothing here To wake up for I talk no more I sing no more Don't function like

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Where Do the Worlds Poor Live? Most of the worlds poor do not live in poor countries. New research says nearly 80 percent are actually in middle income countries. Two billion poor people those who live on two dollars a day or less live in middle inco

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

It's been five years since singer-songwriter John Prine has released an album of new original material, and three years since his last collection of cover songs. While the award-winning artist has stayed out of the studio, he has not been off the sta

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

If I Had My Life to Live Over I would have gone to bed when I was sick instead of pretending the earth would go into a holding pattern if I weren't there for the day. I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose before it melted in stora

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Upper-Intermediate - Live from Washington (D0034) A: This is Madeline Wright, for BCC News reporting live from Washington D. C. where, very shortly,the new President will deliver his inaugural address.Just moments ago, the President was sworn-in to o

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

EDUCATION REPORT - Foreign Student Series #16: Where To Live? By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, December 16, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Education Report. We continue ou

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Researchers at Boston University have identified a kind of genetic signature in people who are likely to live to age 100 or older. The technique may also help doctors predict whether you're likely to get a disease, decades before the symptoms show up

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Finding a new place to live isnt always easy. I have been living in the same apartment for nine years and I thought it was time for a change. I have always wanted to buy a condo or a townhouse , but I didnt have the money for a down payment . But now

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Some of the best theatrical content from the international stage can now be enjoyed at Chinese cinemas. That's thanks to the ongoing International Theatre Live Festival, which aims to introduce famous titles from the U.K. U.S., Russia and France to d

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

第六部分 我会把今天当成生命的最后一天去过 I will live this day as if it is my last. 我会把今天当成生命的最后一天去过。 And what shall I do with this last precious day which remains in my keeping? First, I will sea

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 一个国王的爱情故事.The.Love.Of.a.King

歌词: We should pop more champagne this year Than we did last year And we should live like it's the only life we get There's nowhere else past it And as the dj plays the sparkles fly Like fireworks have gone off We got out glasses up and bottles

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲