Now I can write a song about falling in love But I cant seem to find to hold myself So many times I wanted to say that u take my breath away And I bathe in the past I wont let go But theres something u need to know Chorus I just wanna love again Im s

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Oh I know you might not be ready yet I just want you to know I got time I jus want you to know that Come on You see me through Through thinking back Coz everyday with you is like being born again But were only friends You know that I see you as so mu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Unit 49 Dialog 1 John, do we have any cold medicine? Well, sure, what's wrong? My head hurts and my throat is sore. We have some Wex in the kitchen. It should work. Would you get it for me? Sure, I'll be right back. Dialog 2 Honey, I don't feel good

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话速成

SCENE① A 艾文跌跌撞撞进了文斯的隔间 【你看她干的好事!】 Elvin: Vince! Look at what she did to me! 艾文: 文斯!你看她干的好事! Vince: Be quiet, I'm on the phon

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

千千阙歌 英文版 Sitting on alone, With only memories of the past Just you and I In the wildest of our dreams. You held me close And whispered three words in my ear How my heart, Just used to beat when you say hi. You give me light, the look in

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Sha, sha, sha I probably shouldn''t say this But at times I get so scared When I think about the previous Relationship we shared It was awesome but we lost it It''s not possible for me not to care And now we''re standing in the rain But nothings ever

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

又是Matt Wertz,美国的创作歌手,大学里学的却是工业设计专业,不过一直很喜欢唱歌, 清爽可爱的外形+清新明快的嗓音,Matt的歌曲听着就叫人觉得舒服悠闲。继续听吧。 Keep Faith Matt Wertz E

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

英文歌词: Celine Dion - In His Touch Forgive me Don't know where to start I guess we've come to The serious part I need to find out If there's a chance For us... Don't give me that same old look It won't win me over Don't give me that same old speec

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Hurts,来自英国的新男子组合,主唱的声音是冰冷的,低调的旋律中有令人不可自拔的忧伤气氛。 这首Wonderful Life新单曲,本周位于英国单曲榜第二十八位。 Wonderful Life Hurts On a bridge across the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

不安分的音乐虫子:The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go Ting Tings这首歌在08年被苹果选为iPod+iTunes的广告歌。话说,Ting Tings的风格一直都非常的Ting Tings,像只音乐虫子在你耳边刷刷地扇翅膀,如果心

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Beauty In The World 凯莉 米洛,澳大利亚著名歌手、歌曲作家及演员,截至目前,Kylie的唱片在全球销量远远超过 8000 万张。这首新单曲All The Lovers出自今年7月即将发行的专辑Aphrodite。 Artist:Kyli

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Maple Leafs Lisa lavie Everything or nothing Maple Leafs By Lisa Lavie (To my Queeny Bear, From Godwin) He's Got me Going crazed Thinking about him night and day These stupid games we play making us want to walk away and now I'm sittin and trippin re

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

听歌学英语:时光飞逝多快 Someone Like You已消逝在人海 Adele,这个名字大家应该不会陌生,在前几期的节目中,Nic已经详细的介绍过她了,今天要推荐的歌曲也是应一位可可网友的要求,推荐来

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Robyn,来自瑞典的流行女歌手,著名单曲With Every Heartbeat曾拿下英国单曲榜榜首。 Robyn-----Cry When You Get Older Hey girl in the strobing light What your mama never told you Is love hurts when you do it right You can cry wh

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Hey you It's really good to see you I've got so much to tell you But you should know I'm doing fine Hey you Had a story to tell you But honestly I can't even remember Really doesn't matter Never seen you this happy Never seen you so peaceful Even tho

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You'd probably think I was psychotic if you knew What I still got in my closet sad but true Slip it on over my shoulders Something I'll never get over It makes me feel a little bit closer to you I can't keep your love I can't keep your kiss Gave you

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

文本: Warren: You like to hurt people, huh? Like Max? Like Kate? Like me? Huh? Feel this, motherfucker! Nathan: Get off me... Please... Please, stop! Max: He's down! Hey... come on... Nathan: Stop... sorry... Chloe: Yes, we have to go! Who's the

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

破擦音[ts] 发音要领: [ts]是浊辅音一一舌位:发音时舌前端抵住上齿龈,气流从缝隙中缓缓冲出;唇形:自然张开;声带:不振动。 技巧提示: [ts]与汉语拼音ci在发音上有相似之处,但发ci时

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标

If you were the Mona Lisa Youd be hanging in the Louvre Everyone would come to see you Youd be impossible to move It seems to me is what you are A rare and priceless work of art Stay behind your velvet rope But I will not renounce all hope And Im rig

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

白洁 is lovesick! Love HURTS!! 让我们又来看看跟爱情有关的美语说法!1) Lovesick 相思病 2) Love hurts 爱会伤人 3) Lovey dovey 卿卿我我

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语