There was something wrong with his leg. It burned. But it burned in one spot only. He didnt know what was wrong. The spot was smaller than a dime. It was on the back of his leg. He picked up a hand mirror. He used the hand mirror to look at the back

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Who do you think breaks the law in our society? If you believe that only tough guys commit crimes, you may have to think again. Answer the following questions honestly. Has anyone you know ever driven drunk? Can you think of a friend who has used dru

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Katy Perry最新歌曲《Wide Awake》视听抢先大首播,又一首励志好歌!据悉这首歌出自Katy Perry最新个人专辑,也是她离婚后的首张个人专辑《Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection》中,这张专辑将于2012年

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Katy Perry《Wide Awake》 I'm wide awake I'm wide awake I'm wide awake Yeah I was in the dark I was falling hard With an open heart I'm wide awake How did I read the stars so wrong I'm wide awake And now it's clear to me That everything you see Ain'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

I can't describe (the way I feel, the way I feel) All of my heart (the way I feel, the way I feel) I just can't put in words what I feel for you (the way I feel, the way I feel) It feels so good it hurts, what you do (the way I feel, the way I feel)

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Wish it could be easy Why is life so messy Why is pain a part of us There are days I feel like Nothing ever goes right Sometimes it just hurts so much But You're here You're real I know I can trust You Even when it hurts Even when it's hard Even when

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Lesson 23 Are You Okay? 第23课 你好吗? 1. Are you okay? 1.你好吗? How are you today? Are you okay? 今天过得怎么样? 还好吗? No. I have a headache. 不好。我头疼。 How are you today? Are you okay? 今天过得怎么样?

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第一册

[Verse 1] Hope when you take that jump You dont fear the fall Hope when the water rises You build a wall Hope when the crowd screams out Theyre screaming your name Hope if everybody runs You choose to stay Hope that you fall in love And it hurts so b

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

Just gonna stand there And watch me burn But that's alright Because I like The way it hurts Just gonna stand there And hear me cry But that's alright Because I love The way you lie I love the way you lie I love the way you lie I can't tell you what i

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

珍妮-杰克逊是美国流行乐坛最著名的歌星之一,她以灵歌、劲舞为资本,在九十年代与麦当娜、惠特妮-休斯顿、玛丽亚-凯莉并列为四大天后,时至今日,纵使同型女歌手不断窜起,珍妮仍不减当年风光。 Take good care of me tonight (janet jackson) 英文歌词: Glass of wine

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

2013年英伦最强新人,以钢琴为创作主调;继Adele之后,第一位获得全英音乐奖之评审团选择奖荣耀的男性歌手. 歌词: Song:Another Love Artist:Tom Odell I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care But it's

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

简单小幸福 Forgive everyone 原谅所有人 The first step to becoming a better person is forgiveness. 成为一个更幸福的人的第一步就是原谅。 This can be a difficult one, but by learning to forgive everyone, your life will become

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Ways to smile 微笑的方式 Get a flow. 获得生活之流 You all ready have a flow if you have a hobby that causes you to loose track of time and get lost in it. 如果你有爱好能够让你忘却时间忘我于其中,那么你就已经拥有了

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Bruce brought himself back through rigorous rehabilitation. 痛苦的康复过程后 布鲁斯恢复如初 I had a similar expression when I would drive down to Torrance to do my jiu jitsu class every week.His expression was Walk on And mine was Walk

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Unit 2 Go to a Doctor Conversation 1 A : Have you got the medicine yet? B : Yes, I've been given so much, that I simply don't know what to do with it all. A : Well , these are for internal use. You take a packet each time. Four times a day. B : What

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 交际英语热门话题

My stupid mouth Has got me in trouble I said too much again To a date over dinner yesterday And I could see She was offended She said well anyway... Just dying for a subject change Oh, another social casualty Score one more for me How could I forget?

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

人生就是对对错错,何况有许多事,回头看来,对错已经无所谓了。情感就像一棵大树,成长不但要接受阳光,更需学会包容风雨。 I'v been brokehearted ever since the day we partied I didn't know where to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

There are times when we question the things we know Never thought that the cracks will begin to show We both know love is not that easy I wish I'd known that it would be this hard to be alone. Please, come home! Loveless nights, they seem so long I k

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

I have had it on and off for the past three years. 这样断断续续地有三年了 on and off 断断续续 It rained on and off for the whole afternoon. 雨断断续续下了一下午。 A:What seems to be the problem? 哪里不舒服? B:My stoma

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

putyourselfinmyshoes站在我的的立场上想想 putyourselfinother'sshoes站在别人的立场想想 例句: Youshouldn'thavedonethat,youshouldputyourselfinmyshoes. 你不应该这么做,你应该站在我的立场上想想。 Youwouldundersta

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语