Unit 7 gauge gaze gear generalize/ise generate generous genius genuine giant glamo(u)r glare glide glimpse glitter global gloomy glorious glory glow gorgeous govern grab grace graceful gracious gradual graduate grand grant grasp grateful grave gravi

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年星火考研词汇核心突破

英语场景口语:非等闲之辈 我们的老师Tom可真是个人物,大家都叫他高手。 【口语要素1】He is a genius. 对于自己的工作他认真负责,我听说Tom常常作节目到晚上2点,简直是一部发动机。 【口语

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语场景口语

Help this humble salesman. Guide me, God. Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold. A mulberry leaf touched with the genius of man becomes silk. A field of clay touched with the genius of man becomes a castle. A cyprus tree touched with the geni

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 羊皮卷

Today I Will Multiply My Value Today I will multiply my value a hundredfold.A mulberry leaf touched with the genius of man becomes silk. A field of clay touched with the genius of man becomes a castle. A Cyprus tree touched with the genius of man bec

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 晨读英语美文60篇

My Brilliant Brain 神奇大脑 by Kevin Lustig Geniuses amaze us, impress us, and make us all a little jealous. How do they differ from the average person? Scientists are working hard to figure out that answer. Tune in to the National Geographic Cha

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

I Have His Genes But Not His Genius It's Christmas Eve 2040, and I'm the only bartender still working that afternoon, and the house is practically empty. I see this guy down at the end of the bar, sit

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

So here is our appeal to you all. 我们呼吁你们所有人 As you leave Stanford, 在离开斯坦福之后 take all your genius and your optimism and your empathy, 使用你们所有的天分 乐观和同情心 and go change the world in ways that

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

SCENE① B 文斯与艾文在男洗手间里 【新来的程序设计师行吗?】 Vince: 1) How are Zina's new programmers working out? 文斯: 吉娜找来新的程序设计师行吗? Elvin: I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场社交

I saw a movie with my friend tonight.晚上和朋友相约看电影. Russel Crowe was the leading actors in the movie.拉塞.克劳是本片的男主角。 A Beautiful Mind is a story that describes a genius mathematician.美丽境界是描写一位天

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Henry ford didn't always pay attention in school. One day, he and a friend took a watch apart. Angry and upset, the teacher told him both to stay after school. Their punishment was to stay until they had fixed the watch. But the teacher did not know

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Thomas Edison 托马斯-爱迪生 Thomas Edison was a great inventor in history. 托马斯-爱迪生是历史上伟大的发明家。 One of his famous inventions was the electronic light bulb. 他著名的发明之一是电灯泡。 Thanks to his in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第4册

This is AP news minute. 1. The U.S has suspended diplomatic contacts with Russia over the Syrian conflict. It's the latest sign of difficult relations between the two countries. 2. In Syria, relief groups say airstrikes have damaged one of the countr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2016(十)月

AS IT IS 2016-03-16 Trump-Sanders GIF Goes Viral This is Whats Trending Today An edited video of Bernie Sanders scaring Donald Trump has gone viral. Businessman Trump is the leader in the Republican presidential race. Senator Sanders is the underdog

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And Beethoven's true genius lay not only in his ability to see the patterns without hearing the music, but to feel their effect. 贝多芬的天赋不仅仅是他听不见却可以看见音符的能

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. Im not sure about the former, but I know of a third example, human genius. 语音讲解 单词发音 only /ˈəʊnli $ ˈoʊn-/ infinite /ˈɪnfənət/ stupidity -y结尾的单词重读落

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

The education, moral and intellectual, of every individual, must be chiefly his own work. 每个人的教育程度、道德感以及学识主要来自他的工作实践, Rely upon it that the ancients were right; both in morals and intellect we giv

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

And we are calling it, iPhone. 我们将其命名为 iPhone He was about humanizing technology 他致力于将科技人性化 in a way that made it extraordinarily easy 让其变得无与伦比地便捷 and it was an absolutely joy and pleasure to us

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

success tips 成功者的忠告 可可电台 Be a man of action. 做一个有行动的人。 From Leonardo da Vinci, Renaissance Genius :It had long since come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to the

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Few are the foreheads which like Shakespeare's or Melancthon's rise so high, and descend so low, 有着象莎士比亚或者是梅朗克吞那样高高隆起、低低下降的额头的终究是为数不多。 that the eyes themselves seem clear, eter

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

AtRembrandt'sHouse 林布兰博物馆 Kathy and Evan visit Rembrandt's house, a national museum. 凯西和艾凡参观国立林布兰博物馆。 E:Here we are! That didn't take so long. Everything's so close here. City Hall is just down the street,

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(2940) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通