HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week We tell about a new children's book on Charles Darwin and his famous theory Answer a question from Burma about America's greatest presidents And

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(二)月

-When is the last time you wore jeans? When I, when you were here last, you said, I said what do you sleep in. I said you are on pajamas. And you said you sleep in whatever youre wearing. -I very often, its very, its very funny. -Like you sleep in th

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2011年

Theres no reason you and me should be alone 没有什么原因是你我孤独的理由 Tonight, yeah babe 今晚! 对!宝贝! Tonight, yeah babe 对!就今晚!宝贝! Theres no reason you shouldnt take me home tonight 今晚没有任何原因是你不把

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

I know that we are young. And I know you may love me. But I just can't be with you like this anymore. Alejandro. She's got both hands in her pockets. And she wont look at you, Won't look at you She hides true love. En su bolsillo She's got a halo aro

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

开启爵士路线的 Lady Gaga 为纪念电影《音乐之声》上映50周年献唱了影片中的歌曲串烧,唱完后与《音乐之声》女主演和歌曲原唱朱丽安德鲁斯温暖相拥。我现在站在这里。出演音乐之声,我真

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

1. 4 passengers are dead and more than 16 injured after a metro north commuter train ran out the track in Bronx Sunday morning. Some passengers say the train may have been driving too fast around the so-called Devil's curve. 2. Fast and Furious actor

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十二月)

Discover America with American Mosaic! Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. Im June Simms. On our show this week, news on Lady Gaga, Green Day and other stars of the music industry We tell also tell about The Impossible, a new movie abo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

New Agency Trains Women Leaders in Southern Sudan Among the issues facing women in southern Sudan are high rates of poverty, illiteracy and maternal mortality. Bringing those numbers down by 2015 is the aim of the U.N. Millennium Development Goals, o

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(六月)

Top 5 Countdown for Week Ending May 17 This is the Top Five Countdown! Were hitting the five most popular songs in the Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart, for the week ending May 17, 2014. I was happy last week, I'm walking on air this week: all the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(277) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(五月)

Fan Bingbing had no idea that her red crane gown signified something different in France when she sported the dress on the red carpet at the Cannes Film Festival last week. 上周,当范冰冰身着晚装出现在戛纳影节红毯上时,她并不知

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

第二个是set eyes on,意思是看见。It's similar to saying see。 Set eyes on中的set是put something or somebody in a particular place的意思,译为:使...处于;把...放置于。我们来看2个例句。 例句1:She ate everythi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Lady Gaga 其风格明显受到经典华丽摇滚歌手如Queen、David Bowie和1980年代POP歌手如Madonna 和Michael Jackson影响。其艺名Lady GaGa就是由皇后乐队的一首大热歌曲《Radio Gaga》的 谐音而来。 LADY GAGA - PAPARAZZI(狗仔队) We are the crowdWe're c-comin' ou t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Beyonce联合Lady Gaga 性感出击Video Phone Artist:BeyonceLady Gaga Song:Video Phone Shawty, what your name is? Them hustlas keep on talkin' They like the way I'm walkin' You saying that you want me So press record, I'll let yo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

今天我们要学的词是pick on。 To pick on somebody, 意思是找某人的岔儿,专门跟某人过不去。如果有人老是故意找你的岔儿,你就可以说, Why do you always pick on me? 你干嘛老跟我过不去? Studies show

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

we are the crowd we're cuh-coming out got my flash on it's true need that picture of you it's so magical we'd be so fantastic, oh leather and jeans your watch glamorous not sure what it means but this photo of us it don't have a price ready for those

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Lady Gaga最新世界巡演激情表演超好听热单《Alejandro》。真是满屏的肉欲啊,连沙发都是肌肉线条的!还有各种肌肉猛男陪着Gaga热舞~~等不到官方DVD版,来看看歌迷精心剪辑的版本,各种镜头都

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Chinese music fans seem to have got into the nickname game early. 中国的乐迷们似乎很早便习惯了给明星起昵称的游戏。 I remember watching the early Supergirl singing contest. Fans in the audience held home-made boards with nickna

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

歌词: It's been a long time since I came around Been a long time but I'm back in town And this time I'm not leavin' without yo Yo taste like whiskey when yo kiss me awe I'd give anything again to be your babydoll This time I'm not leaving without

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

歌词: Wo-ah tonight, tonight we could be more than friends Wo-ah tonight, tonight we should be more than friends We're in the corner of the crowded room I want you lips, your body, boy, how soon? And if you like what we doin' why dont we give in

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

美丽的圣诞季,除了家人、美食、礼物,音乐也不可或缺。就像我们春节要放《恭喜恭喜》,美国人也有应季圣诞歌曲。今天,Jenny和Adam挑选了几首值得循环播放的圣诞歌曲。让这些歌曲为我

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀