李华的生日到了,Larry要给她个惊喜大礼。他们会用到两个常用语: live under a rock和jump on the bandwagon。 LH: Larry, 你说要给我生日大礼,是什么啊? Larry: Keep your eyes closed! Are you peeking? OK, hold ou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

Following an illustrious tradition of celebrity technology hires, which have included Lady GaGa and Alicia Keys, Ashton Kutcher is apparently now a product engineer for Lenovo, which times in well with the company's new tablet. Kutcher has shown a fa

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

We are the crowd 我们从人群 We're cuh-coming out 之中走出来 Got my flash on it's true 我突然察觉到 Need that picture of you 被跟拍的滋味 It's so magical 是多么的神奇 We'd be so fantastic, oh 我们就应该如此的美好

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, which is one of the central aspects of financial reform, will empower all Americans with the clear and concise information they need to make the best choices,the best financial decisions, for them and their f

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(九)月

Coldplay 新单《Magic》MV来啦!MV讲述了章子怡和 Coldplay 主唱 Chris Martin 的魔术爱情故事。该MV由乔纳斯阿克伦德掌镜,他曾执导章子怡主演的好莱坞电影《骑士》。乔纳斯擅长跨界的影像风格,是

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Lady Gaga 最新 MV《G.U.Y》!在欲望爱神厄诺斯的问候下,异国风情的群舞中女神银发现身。仿佛置身于古老的魔幻世界,黑暗墓穴即将开启鱼水之欢片刻,让所有思谋和才智尽失在心怀深处。转

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Christmas Tree是美国当红女歌手Lady Gaga和DJ制作人Space Cowboy共同合作完成,这首圣诞歌曲发行于她的首支单曲《Just Dance》之后。 Ra pa pam pam, ra pa pam pam Ra pa pam pam, ra pa pam pam Light me up put me on top,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

英语学习笔记: (NFL)(National Football League 国家美式足球联盟) (AFC)The American Football Conference 美国美式足球联合会 (NFC) National Football Conference 国家美式足球联合会 Americans will consume 1.2

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

今天我们要学的词是pick on。 To pick on somebody, 意思是找某人的岔儿,专门跟某人过不去。如果有人老是故意找你的岔儿,你就可以说, Why do you always pick on me? 你干嘛老跟我过不去? Studies show

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

炫音舞曲:爱情游戏 Lady GaGa - Love Game Let's have some fun, This beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick Let's have some fun, This beat is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick I wanna kiss you But if I do then I might

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:Lady Gaga最新单曲Born This Way INTRO: It doesnt matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M Just put your paws up cause you were Born This Way, Baby VERSE: My mama told me when I was young We are all born superstars She rolled my hai

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

'Cause god makes no mistakes I'm on the right track baby I was born this way Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track baby I was born this way Post-chorus: Ooo there ain't no other way Baby I was born thi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《Til It Happens To You》这是美国多栖女歌手Lady Gaga(女神卡卡)联手著名音乐人Diane Warren为纪录片《The Hunting Ground》(狩猎场)合作的原声带歌曲。 You tell me it gets better, it gets better in time 你告诉

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Whether you have watched the Grammy Awards live or not, you know for sure that its the biggest night and the pinnacle of all accomplishments in the music industry. 无论你是否观看过格莱美颁奖典礼现场演出,你都可以确定这将是一

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Business 商业报道 Can Lady Gaga help Exxon Mobil crack social media? 能否帮助Lady gaga 埃克森美孚打开社交媒介的大门 LADY GAGA'S business manager, Troy Carter, will judge an eight-hour hackathon at the SXSW festival in Austin, Te

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Hello hello baby you called I can't hear a thing I have got no service In the club, you say? say? Wha-Wha-What did you say, Oh, you're breaking up on me Sorry, I cannot hear you, bitch I'm tryna get my grind on yyyyeaa yeeea baby I'm kinda busy. K-ki

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Women Step Up at Grammy Awards This year's Grammy Awards seemed to be all about women. 今年的格莱美颁奖典礼似乎都是关于女性的。 The Recording Academy held the event Sunday night in Los Angeles, California. At last year's ceremony,

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Thank you very much,Thank you very much,Have a seat 很感谢大家 很感谢大家 请坐 Oh boy,Back at you back at you everybody,Thanks for being here,Have a seat 哦 天啊 掌声如数送还大家 谢谢大家能到场 请坐 Look how far down y

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Gaga's P-P-P-Poker Face! (面无表情) Face 这个次在美语里面有很多说法 Why the long face? 你为什么这么难过呢? 脸上的各个部位也有!比如:Eyes 眼睛Her boyfriend has wandering eyes. 他的男朋友会看看别的女

发表于:2019-03-12 / 阅读(1490) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

女性被贴过很多标签,Emma Watson曾经说过这样的话: I feel like young girls are told that they have to be a princess and fragile. It's bullshit. I identify much more with being a warriora fighter. Emma Watson 我感觉现在的人总教

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语