1. Be associated with I don't think the explosion was associated with terrorists. Politicians are always associated with corruption. Excitement is often associated with risks. That's the truth.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

W: Hello, Joe, Havent seen you for quite a while. Are? you fine? M: Oh,yes, but not a thing to go against me. I had a car accident, only some minor injuries though. Q: What happened to Joe? W:你好,乔,很久不见,你好吗? M:还好,我

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级对话理解

Dima: Hello, I'm Dima, and today our guest is Richard Firestone, an American scientist in Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory who has recently been involved in a fascinating research into an unusual 'meteor', that's a piece of rock or other matter

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Small Bomb Explodes in New York Subway, 4 Injured A small bomb exploded near an underground train station in New Yorks Times Square on Monday. The explosion during rush hour injured the suspected bomber and three other people. 周一,纽约时代广场

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

[00:10.06](Loud Rumbling) [00:13.74](Rose Breathing Hard) [00:23.74]- Hello? - Ah, miss,you shouldn't be here now. [00:27.42]- Please, I need your help. - This way, quickly. 这里危险,我带你上去 [00:31.78]There is a man down here and he is

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语—泰坦尼克号

1. Iraqi police say at least 57 people are dead and nearly 300 wounded after two separate suicide attacks. Authorities say three women were among a group of pilgrims when they blew themselves up in Baghdad. Officials also say a woman may be responsi

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(七)月

Section C Compound Dictation Some years ago, an American policeman found a woman lying near a lonely road. She did not appear to have had an (36) ______ . But she was trembling and clearly in a state of shock. So he (37) ______ her to the nearest hos

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

She has found dry leaves in that area which she has rolled in her fingers and identified. Now and then after a rain she recognizes the perfume of it. At first he will not come into the house at all. He walks past on some duty or other to do with the

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

There was a muffled noise, and the sapper turned quickly and looked out of the window, into the darkness. The others froze. It could have been a mine. He turned back to the party and said, Its all right, it wasnt a mine. That seemed to come from a cl

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Then kip turned his head suddenly knowing everything as he heard the sound, certain of it. He had looked back at them and for the first time in his life liedIts all right, it wasnt a mine. That seemed to come from a cleared areaprepared to wait till

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Todd: Mike, I thought we would talk about weight training. You're kind of an expert. I see you in the gym a lot. You're always, you know, lifting weights. How did you get involved in weight training? Mike: Well, I started in high school. I've played

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

One day, all diseases on Earth will be gone. I wonder. In fact, if all diseases die out or doctors find vaccines and cures for them, that will really change our planet. Think about the amount of overpopulation if no one died from diseases. Thered be

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

UNIT 5 A Manager Is Wanted Integrated Skills Development Passage Managers in Need There has been an impressive change during the first 30 years after the end of World War II. Those three decades saw a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

Manila Fire Kills at Least 75 Kristina Luz Manila 18 Aug 2001 05:09 UTC A six-story hotel, which is located in a busy northern district of Manila, went up in 1)flames at dawn Saturday. The 2)death tol

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(4)

BEIJING, Oct. 26 (Xinhuanet) -- The question, why the first documented supernova was super-sized and grew so fast, has puzzled astronomers for centuries. Now it is solved by US researchers. The supernova, an exploded star, was observed in 185 A.D. an

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There would soon be an explosion; the kettle would be burst open. It is in this way that boiler explosions are often caused. When there is too much steam in a boiler, and it cannot get out, it presses against the sides of the boiler, until at last th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

CAIRO, Feb. 26 (Xinhua) -- Nine tourists from China's Hong Kong were killed in a balloon crash Tuesday morning in Egypt's Luxor governorate, a local health official told Xinhua. Eighteen tourists, including nine from Hong Kong, four Japanese, two Bri

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It is one year since the explosion at the Pike River coal mine which killed 29 men. Greymouth held a memorial service today to remember the men. About 2000 people attended the service. The Governor-General, the Prime Minster, the Mayor of Greymouth a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Like a small boat on the ocean 像是辽阔汪洋的一叶扁舟/像是汪洋上的一叶孤舟 Sending big waves into motion 也能掀起惊涛骇浪/却也能掀起惊涛骇浪(motion:send...into motion调动;发动 in motion: 在运作;在转动

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Listen to July 13th 2011 to hear about the first stage of the inquiry. The second stage of the inquiry into the Pike River mine explosion began yesterday and will continue for three weeks. This stage will examine the Search and Rescue after the explo

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语