He bought a six-pack of an energy drink. He'd never tried it before. The ads promised four hours of energy. He drank the little bottle. He waited for the energy to kick in. He needed to cram for a test the next morning. Nothing happened. I can't wait

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

My energy levels go up and down. Sometimes Im full of energy, and sometimes Im drained of energy. Mornings are when my energy levels are high. I wake up ready to go. I dont need 30 minutes to wake up, like some people I know. For some reason the food

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-E

Text Is there anything we can learn from deer? During the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第四册

Matthew: I heard that you work at an renewable energy company. Can you tell me what kind of company it is? Kat: My company is a wind energy company but there's a lot of other options. Matthew: What are the other options and what are the pros and cons

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

暂无音频 REMARKS OF PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA PROMOTING THE RECOVERY PLAN WITH SECRETARY CHU Department of Energy February 5, 2009 Thank you, Secretary Chu, for bringing your experience and expertise to this new role. And thank you all so much for your

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Carol felt tired. She felt tired all the time. She didnt use to feel tired. She used to have a lot of energy. Why was she so tired all the time? You should eat more sugar, her friend told her. Sugar will give you energy. But Carol didnt want to eat m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Technology Report - A Soccer Ball That Gives You Energy -- Really 科技报道 - 足球型发电机 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Have you ever heard the expression a ball of energ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

The Forgotten Renewable: Geothermal Energy Production Heats Up MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: We're going to hear now about a different natural resource - geothermal reservoirs. They are all across the American West, and they could be used to power millions of

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台2月

Worsening air pollution in major Chinese cities has overshadowed the annual session of China's national lawmakers. Pollution control once again became one of the heated topics for panel discussion among the deputies of the National People's Congress

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

China's new energy vehicle market has recorded another year of rapid growth, as the government continues to encourage the development of green transportation. And government is continuing to push this development further through the use of national p

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Solar energy is the key to our future. If we do not use it, our planet will not survive. We do not have enough resources on Earth to supply our energy needs. We are slowly using solar energy more. Most places you go in the world today you can see sol

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-S

Matthew: I heard that you work at an renewable energy company. Can you tell me what kind of company it is? Kat: My company is a wind energy company but there's a lot of other options. Matthew: What are the other options and what are the pros and cons

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Matthew: Hey Kat, you were just telling me about all the pros and cons of different renewable energies and you just got me thinking we're going to run outof oil in the next couple of decades. There's reports that say we're going to run out of oil in

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

暂无音频 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT ON CLEAN ENERGY Trinity Structural Towers Manufacturing Plant Newton, Iowa 12:52 P.M. CDT THE PRESIDENT: Thank you so much. Thank you, Rich, for the great introduction. Thank you very much. Please, everybody have a

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Last year's accident at Japan's Fukushima-Daichi nuclear power plant has intensified divisions in Europe over the safety and future of nuclear energy. Perhaps nowhere are the differences more apparent than between the region's biggest powers - France

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

President Barack Obama Thursday ridiculed his political opponents for rejecting his plans for reducing U.S. dependence on foreign oil. The president again sought public support for his energy policy, as rising gasoline prices threaten his re-election

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

HONG KONG, March 10 (Xinhua)-- Nuclear power remains important to China's energy development strategy because of its quest for clean energy and climate change mitigation, Ren Junsheng, nuclear safety expert commission of China's Ministry of Environme

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Premier Wen Jiabao's last government work report to this year's National People's Congress put a large emphasis on energy efficiency and pollution reduction. Part of the strategy talks about reforming the current energy pricing system and shoring up

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Wanxiang Group, a major automotive component manufacturer in Zhejiang Province, is transitioning into an international clean energy company. Founded in 1969, the Wanxiang Group in east China's Zhejiang Province has successfully transformed itself fro

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

If you live in Wellington, go to Frank Kitts Park on the waterfront to see the Kiwi bach called First Light. It will be there from today until May 24th. Four Victoria University architecture students designed this small house like a Kiwi bach for a c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语