Many nights weve prayed,With no proof anyone could hear,In our hearts a hopeful song,We barely understood,Now we are not afraid,Although we know theres much to fear,We were moving mountains,Long before we knew we could [00:16.90]每夜里我们祈祷,

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

道路拥堵,尤其是在出行高峰时期,对于所有大城市而言,几乎都是一个无奈的现实。Jonas Eliasson 为我们揭秘如何通过引导少量的司机错峰出行,就足以让拥堵成为历史。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

作为耶路撒冷救护队的一名年轻的EMT(急救义务人员),Eli Beer意识到他们常常因为堵车而到达太晚错过救人的机会。所以,他组织了一群志愿者EMT 很多是徒步,他们会放下手上做的任何事情

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:群体的力量

A: Thank you for shopping here. B: You're very welcome. A: Woulld you like to have your mattress delivered to your home? B: That would be perfect. Thank you. A: When would you like it to be delivered? B: I would like it delivered tomorrow. A: What ti

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Thank you for purchasing your new mattress with us. B: No, thank you. A: Would you like us to deliver the mattress for you? B: That would be great. A: When do you want it delivered? B: I need it delivered tomorrow. Will that be possible? A: What t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

A: Thank you for purchasing your new mattress with us. B: No, thank you. A: Would you like us to deliver the mattress for you? B: That would be great. A: When do you want it delivered? B: I need it delivered tomorrow. Will that be possible? A: What t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Day of Your Beliefs出自Amorphis 2003年的专辑《Far From the Sun》,歌曲开头的轻慢和中间的激昂形成了鲜明的对比。这首歌曾是《天下足球》的片尾曲。 Artist:Amorphis Song:Day Of Your Beliefs I can hear your yearnings your anguished cries let the nourishmen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Evolution continues today, and sometimes we can watch it happening. Researchers in the November 6th edition of the journal Science say that they caught in the act a population of butterflies in Ecuador potentially diverging into two distinct species.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(十一)月

By Efam Dovi Accra 22 September 2006 As health care gets increasingly expensive and ineffective in many African countries, a growing number of people are turning to traditional medicine. The World Health Organization estimates seven out of 10 people

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(九月)

By Stephanie Ho Washington 26 April 2006 The president of the former Soviet republic of Azerbaijan has begun a visit to the United States with a call for a diplomatic solution to the crisis over Iran'

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(四月)

By Robert Berger Jerusalem 16 June 2007 Gunmen from the Palestinian Fatah faction have seized institutions of the rival Islamic militant group Hamas in the West Bank. Fatah went on the offensive after Hamas seized control of the Gaza Strip earlier th

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(六月)

By Peter Fedynsky Washington, DC 15 November 2006 watch Al Jazeera Launch The Arab broadcaster Al Jazeera frequently makes news when it reports news. The station has not only aired controversial interviews with terrorists such as Osama Bin Laden, bu

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十一月)

The United States and the Czech Republic have signed an agreement that will allow construction of part of a missile defense shield. Stefan Bos from Budapest that the document was signed by U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and her Czech count

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

By Naomi Schwarz Dakar 02 July 2007 Police in Senegal are investigating the largest ever drug bust in the West African nation. Several tons of cocaine have been seized and four South Americans and three Senegalese arrested in the seaside region of Mb

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

Todd: So, I am here with Tarta and we are talking about the tsunami in Thailand and she helped people after the event. Can you talk about what it was like the few days after the tsunami hit? Tarta: Yes, right away from like from the tsunami hit, I we

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Meredith Buel Washington 08 May 2007 A U.S. military commander in Afghanistan has apologized for American Marines that killed and wounded innocent Afghan civilians following a suicide bombing earlier this year. VOA Correspondent Meredith Buel has

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(五月)

I believe, for every drop of rain that falls, A flower grows... I believe that somewhere in the darkest night, A candle glows... 我相信,每个雨滴飘落 就有一朵花儿生长 我相信,即使最漆黑的夜晚 也会有蜡烛发出明亮的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Some people wish, Some people dance, Some never take a chance. Some people steal, Just for the thrill. And some drink to get their fill. But I love you. Some people preach, Some people write, And some choose to just stay quiet. Some people teach, Som

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐