Dialogue 14 laurance--Hey!What's the rush? soony--The bank closes in half an hour and I need to cash a check. laurance--I can lend you some money. soony--I need to cash a check because I'm going on a

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

By David Gollust State Department 03 March 2008 The United States Monday appealed for a diplomatic solution of the dispute between Colombia and Ecuador spurred by Colombia's cross-border attack against FARC rebels inside Ecuador. The State Department

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Lesson Four 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. Jealousy __ often ________ the ______to _______ something we do not have, _______ it's good ______, lots of _____ or ______________ being with ______. ________________________, je

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ______ knows ___ and ____ the ________ _______ _______________________ of ______. But ________ people were __________________. Today _________________________that ________________________ is,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Seven 听力部分 Dictation: Please prepare your paper and pen. ___ was discovered ________________________. It ______________a ________ long before it was _____ at _____________. Some ____ still think it ____________________! _______________

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Dialogue 9 CATCHING A BUS Laurance- Is this where I catch the bus for the zoo? Soony- You can take a T-30 from here, but then you have to walk about six blocks. Laurance- That doesn't sound too bad. S

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: we talk with Kelly Maxwell, co-director of the Program on Intergroup Relations at the University of Michigan. The program began about twenty years ago as a way to promote dialogue

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

By Catherine Maddux Washington 24 October 2006 IAEA's Director General Mohamed ElBaradei The Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency says dialogue with North Korea and Iran is the only way to resolve disputes about their nuclear a

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十月)

The Bush administration said Monday it remains open to dialogue with Moscow on U.S. European missile-defense plans despite Russia's angry response to the signing of a U.S.-Polish agreement on the issue last week. Undersecretary of State for Arms Con

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)

Foreign ministers from the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, or NATO, have recently agreed to resume ties with Russia that were suspended in August as a result of Moscow's five-day war with Georgia. The NATO/Russia Council was created in 2002 as a

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(三月)

By Anjana Pasricha New Delhi 28 October 2009 Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh waves to supporters at a public rally at Wanpoh, about 55 kilometers south of Srinagar, India, 28 Oct 2009 Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has offered to talk on

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

Lesson Thirteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Man: A ____ ago today in _______________ after the __________,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Fourteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A Man: You _______ me. I _____________ you some ______. ____ stil

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Fifteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. A A: You ____________, you know? I'm the _______. I was just too _

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Sixteen 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Lawyer: Erin! _________? Erin: You never ______ me _____. I left

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Lesson Twenty-two 听力部分 Dialogue Completion: Listen to the tape repeatedly and try to complete the following dialogues, using the exact words or phrases that you hear on the tape. B Chairman: _________, gentlemen. It's now __________ to ______

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

By David Gollust State Department 03 January 2008 The Bush administration is sending its senior Africa diplomat to Kenya to try to encourage political dialogue between the principals in last week's bitterly disputed presidential election. VOA's David

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

今天我们要学的词是dialogue。 Dialogue, 对话。 Freed Burmese activist Aung San Suu Kyi called for dialogue with the Myanmar government, 缅甸民主运动领袖昂山素季获释后,呼吁跟缅甸政府展开对话。 Russia and Japan

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Academics and officials from China and the United States are expecting the SED Dialogue to give bilateral economic ties a substantial boost. Visiting US Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said the United States is waiting for China to present a service tax

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

China's top political advisor Jia Qinglin is calling for dialogue to resolve the issue surrounding the Diaoyu Islands. Jia made the remarks during talks with former Japanese Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, who is currently on a personal visit to China

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下