W: Well done. You gave that presentation very well. M: I am glad that you approve. W: As a matter of fact I dont think I have ever seen a presentation given better that that. M: Thank you for saying so. Dialogue 2. W: The fish is superb. M: I love th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 流利美国口语

W: Would you like a hair cut? M: Yes, my hair is getting a little too long. W: How do you want it cut? M: I want it cut short. Dialogue 2. M: How would you like to do your hair today, the same style as usual? W: I have a special party to attend tonig

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 流利美国口语

94.Weather 1.How do you like our weather? 2.What about the weather in California? 3.What was the weather like yesterday? 4.How's the weather tomorrow? 5.What does the weather forecast say? 6.How cold is it? 7.Is it always as hot as this? 8.What's th

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

24. Obligation 1. Youre supposed to do your homework before 5:00. 2. I have to finish my homework first. 3. You must do it right now. 4. You ought to have your breakfast first. 5. You should do it first. 6. Are we required to work out the plan today

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

50.Barbers and Hairdresser's 理发与美发(上) 1.How would you like it cut ,Sir? 2.How do you like it,Sir? 3.Cut it short all round,please. 4.Don't take too much off the top,please. 5.Just a trim,please. 6.Could you give it a good trimming? 7.Fairly sh

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

47.Airport 机场(上) 1.Are the flights to Chicago non-stop? 2.Can I break my journey at Hawaii? 3.How can I get to the airport? 4.How long does the flight take? 5.May I see your passport,disembarkation card and customs form? 6.Please open the suitca

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

90. Smoking 1. This is a non-smoker section, isnt it? 2. Do you feel like a smoke? 3. Do you mind my smoking here? 4. What in your opinion can be done to stop smoking? 5. Are you smoking a lot? 6. Are you smoking less? 7. Did you have to stop smokin

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

89.Season 1.Which season do you like best? 2.Summer is the most rainy season,isn't it? 3.Do you like spring? 4.Spring is the most beautiful season,isn't it? 5.There are four season in a year. 6.In the United States people call autumn fall. 7.The moo

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Unit 18 At the barber shop Offering Service: How do you want it ,sir? What will the late be? How should I cut it ,sir? Do you want cold with ,man? How would you like trim, man? Would you like look on the computer to see which one fits you best? Here

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 从ABC到流利口语

Introduction of other People Dialogue 1 -There you are at last,David.We thought you were never coming. -Sorry,I got held up at work. -Anyway,I'd like to introduce my fiancee,Marion. -Hello,Marion.Fiancee,eh?Well,this is a surprise.Congratulations! -

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Greetings and Parting Dialogue 1 -Good heavens~Lao Wu!I haven't seen you for ages. -No,I've been away for the past two months.Good to see you again.Xiao Liu.How are you keeping? -Very well,thanks.And you're certainly looking tanned and healthy.Have

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Appreciation and Apologies Dialgoue 1 -I really don't know how to thank you.You give a great help for us this time. -I'm glad I was able to help. -It's most kind of you. -Don't mention it.It was the least I could do. -If there's ever anyghing I can

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Asking for and Giving Directions Dialogue 1 -Excuse me,can you tell me where the Xinjie Department Store is? -Go down this street,turn right at the third crossing and then you'll find it. -Will it take me long to get there? -NO,It's not far at all.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Checking In and Out Dialogue 1 -I'm David from China.I have a reservation. -OK,Mr.David.Let me see.Oh,yes.It's for a room with a bath.Is that right? -Yes.I'd like to confirm the room charge per night. -The rate is 35 dollars for each night.Would you

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(16) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

At a Repairing Shop Dialogue 1 -Can I help you? -I'm coing to have the gas meter repaired. -What's wrong? -It doesn't work,and can't accurately show the level of the gas in the rank.Fortunately I found the problem.Otherwise,I'll be late for the meet

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Product Release and Inquiries Dialogue 1 -It's a great pleasure to have you visit us today.I'm very happy to have the opportunity to introduce our company to you. -We've been longing to know something about your company. -We have a main office in Ne

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Foreign Exchange Dialogue 2 -Excuse me.Could you help me to break this 500 U.S. dollar note? -Certainly.What kind of currency do you want? -Japanese yen.What is the exchange rate for U.S. dollar against Japanese yen today? -Our buying rate is 120 ye

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Airport Service Dialogue 1 -Good afternoon,Miss. -Good afternoon,sir.What can I do for you? -We intend to charter a flight to Singapore,Malaysia and Tailand on May 1st and May 6th. -What type of aircraft are you going to charter? -A Boeing 737. -How

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Money Exchange and Remittance Dialogue 1 -Excuse me,can I change money in this hotel?I want to change some RMB to cover my expense here. -Yes,over there by the reception counter. -I'd like to change 100 dollars.What is the exchange rate today? -Sorr

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语

Fire Claim Investigation Dialogue 1 -Fire department. -I'd like to speak to someone about a fire I had last night on my farm. -Do you have a policy with F.P.A? -I do.That's why I'm phoning you now. -All right,sir.could you give me the number of the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员口语