Broadcast: Jan 24 2003 The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Oakland Raiders are in San Diego, California this week preparing for the National Football League's Super Bowl 37 Sunday at Qualcomm Stadium. Th

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-体育专递

by Michael W. Flynn First, a disclaimer: Although I am an attorney, the legal information in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for seeking personalized legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Further, I

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语 Legal Lad

Broadcast: Feb 06 2003 French Prime Minister Jean-Pierre Raffarin is promoting economic and defense cooperation with India during a three-day visit to the country. He also says France remains committe

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-商业论坛

You make a way when I cannot see You are my strength though my heart is weak You won't let go You take my place on this battlefield You go before and you're my sword my shield I'm not alone You fight for me you always have you always have My victory

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

AS IT IS 2016-07-09 US, South Korea to Deploy THAAD Missile Defense United States and South Korean officials have announced plans to deploy a U.S. missile defense system to South Korea. The officials said the deployment is to answer North Koreas nucl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

By Michael Bowman Washington 27 September 2009 U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates denied Sunday that a rift exists between the Obama administration and America's military commanders on how to proceed in Afghanistan. The secretary's remarks came aft

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(九月)

U.S. Defense Secretary Robert Gates is in Pakistan for two days of meetings with civilian and military leaders, mainly to discuss America's strategy for Afghanistan. Gates says he hopes he can assure Pakistan that the United States wants to be an all

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Obama Nominates New Defense, Spy Chiefs Obama made his choices official in the White House East Room with Hagel and Brennan standing by his side. The president noted that Hagel, a Vietnam War veteran, would be the first person of enlisted military ra

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(一月)

A freed opposition politician is accusing Russian authorities of using dictatorial tactics against opposition figures. Boris Nemtsov was arrested during a government-sanctioned protest on New Year's Eve and sentenced to two weeks of imprisonment. For

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

Defense Opens in Manning WikiLeaks Case It is his lawyers' chance to try to convince a panel of military jurors that Bradley Manning is a whistleblower, not a traitor. The defense opened its case Monday with a combat video leaked by Manning of a 2007

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

Maj. Gen. Cai Jun from the Joint Staff Department under China's Central Military Commission criticized the U.S. plan to deploy the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense missile shield system, or THAAD, in South Korea. He said the deployment of the adva

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

US Defense Secretary James Mattis concluded visits to South Korea and Japan this week. It was the first foreign tour by a senior official from the Trump administration. Many see it as revealing the new administration's foreign policies in the Asia-Pa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

China's Defense Ministry has asked the US to stop conducting reconnaissance activities close to China to prevent hazardous incidents. Spokesperson Yang Yujun was responding to US claims that two Chinese jet fighters last week unsafely intercepted one

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

The U.S. defense secretary has arrived in India for the first high-level talks between the two countries since Prime Minister's Manmohan Singh's visit to the White House, last November. Regional security - namely the fight against insurgents in Afgha

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

The head of the Defense Intelligence Agency admits there have been some recent lapses among U.S. intelligence organizations that need attention. In an exclusive VOA interview, Lieutenant General Ronald Burgess said his agency is taking to heart Presi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Pakistan, U.S. defense officials vow to defeat al-Qaeda

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Nov. 20 (Xinhua) -- Defense Minister Liang Guanglie met with delegates to the 1st China-Latin America high-level defense forum on Tuesday. Liang hailed the increasingly close relations between China and Latin American countries in recent yea

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Martinez makes case for Spain's WC qualifier defense MADRID, Oct. 9 (Xinhua) -- Spain's defender Javi Martinez said Tuesday that he would have no problems dropping back to partner Sergio Ramos in the heart of the Spanish back four for the forthcoming

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and Defense Secretary Robert Gates are preparing to meet with Russian officials in Moscow to discuss a U.S. missile-defense plan for Europe. The Americans will meet with Kremlin leader Vladimir Putin and president-

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年3月

China says it hopes Japan can reflect on history and pursue peaceful development. Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei made the comments after the Japanese government announced plans to increase defense spending. Hong said at a regular press briefing

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下