(Movie Toy Story: To infinity and beyond!) Oh, to be free as a bird. It’s been the 1) stuff of fantasy, and of reality. Sort of. 2) A self-contained flying man. This jet pack from the 1960s had bare

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

The top US commander in Afghanistan, General Stanley McChrystal, is in hot water with the White House for some derogatory comments he made during an interview for a magazine article. The remarks were controversial enough to have him summoned to the W

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

四十六、刑罚(Punishment) 1.Criminal punishment ought to be based upon blameworthiness only,and not imposed upon those connot be blamed. 2.Guilt always hurries towards its complement,i.e.punishment,only there does its satisfaction lie. 3.He

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语基础听说900句

41In the seventh month Ishmael son of Nethaniah, the son of Elishama, who was of royal blood and had been one of the king's officers, came with ten men to Gedaliah son of Ahikam at Mizpah. While they were eating together there, 2Ishmael son of Netha

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 耶利米书

[00:00.00]change one's mind anyhow argument misunderstanding [00:05.09]改变注意 ad.不管怎样 n.辩论 n.误会,误解 [00:10.19]ashamed Cincinnati counter disappointment [00:14.72]a.惭愧,害臊 n.辛辛那提(美国城市) n.柜台 n.失望;

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(206) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语词汇

13 布什在欧洲受到强烈批评 Bush Faces Strong Criticism in Europe Roger Wilkison Brussels 12 Jun 2001 19:41 UTC As he makes his way across Europe this week, from Spain to Sweden and onward to

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

MADRID, June 3 (Xinhua) -- With days away from the Euro 2012 opener, a police raid on Italy's pre-tournament training camp cast shadow on the team's fate. Well-known defender Domenico Criscito was handed a search warrant as part of an investigation i

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The 76ers top draft pick might not play at all this season, but Philly still has a chance to produce its second Rookie of the Year winner in four seasons. 76人队的状元有可能会错过这个赛季,但费城仍然有机会产生他们四年来的

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CARACAS, May 5 (Xinhua) -- The Venezuelan government announced Sunday that it will fight crime in Caracas with the help of the armed forces, the Venezuelan News Agency reported. The Defense Ministry, the National Bolivarian Armed Forces (FANB) and th

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Olympic athlete Oscar Pistorius has been sentenced to five years in prison for killing girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. The judge delivered the ruling after reviewing arguments from the prosecution asking for a tough sentence, as well as the case of the d

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Willing to Die Notorious B.I.G For the brothers at my side I'd be willing to die Getting high all the time I'd be willing to die We keep riding the streets me and my posse in crime For what's left of my life I'd be willing to die I been dying to try

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

ABIDJAN, Dec. 6 (Xinhua) -- Cote d'Ivoire's political crisis deepens with the appointment of two prime ministers by the two presidential candidates declared the winner of the Nov. 28 run-off respectively by the electoral commission and the Constituti

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

CAIRO, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Egypt's ousted President Mohamed Morsi said he is still the legitimate president of Egypt in a prerecorded statement broadcast by pan-Arab Al Jazeera news channel on Wednesday evening. There is no alternative for legitimacy,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

KIEV, April 14 (Xinhua) -- The Ukrainian parliament approved the formation of a new cabinet on Thursday following a replacement of the prime minister. The 23-seat cabinet led by new Premier Volodymyr Groysman won the support of 239 lawmakers out of 3

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

斯诺登说任务已经完成 WASHINGTON, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- Edward Snowden, a former National Security Agency (NSA) contractor who disclosed the agency's secrets and forced the U.S. government to revaluate its surveillance policies, has said his m

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

埃及临时内阁辞职 CAIRO, Feb. 24 (Xinhua) -- The Egyptian interim government presided by Prime Minister Hazem al-Beblawi tendered resignation after a short cabinet meeting on Monday, state-run Nile TV reported. Today, the cabinet made a decisi

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The SCO Development Strategy until 2025 was approved at the summit. It charts out the course of future cooperation between the bloc's member states in terms of politics, security, trade and people-to-people exchanges. It also encourages the member st

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sometimes your biggest weakness can become your biggest strength. Take, for example, the story of one 10-year-old boy who decided to study judo despite the fact that he had lost his left arm in a devastating car accident. The boy began lessons with a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

WASHINGTON, April 10 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama unveiled his 2014 budget Wednesday, aiming to rein in the deficit by raising taxes on the affluent and curbing government spending on programs including Social Security and Medicare. The bl

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

伊朗称成功试射防空系统 TEHRAN, May 4 (Xinhua) -- Iran said it successfully test-fired on Sunday an air defense system capable of destroying different types of modern fighter jets and drones, local media reported. During the test, conducted

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻