[00:01.46]Oh, yeah! When your girlfriend humiliated me. 喔,对了!你马子羞辱了我 [00:06.22]Good times. Trust me, Rachel's not my girlfriend. - 真是难忘 - 相信我,雷切尔不是我女朋友 [00:06.50]And not everyone in Greek Row

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-大学新生

A country that surrounded be water ran out of it.The answer is coming your way. I'm Carl Azuz welcomimng you to this Thuesday edition of CNN student news. First up, anger in athenes as Greek protesters take over the streets of their capital city. Ear

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十)月

Lesson 116 Part Ⅰ Lesson 116 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Note-taking : Phoning a Flat-Owner Ring Oxford _______about furnished flat 1.Rent per month? ______________________________________________

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

WORLD NEWS - 00:30 UTC, April 28, 2006By Voice of America Broadcast: Friday, April 28, 2006 Special thanks to Spag Bolo for posting his script of broadcast dication. It is zero hours thirty Universal

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

阿根廷国会批准司法改革 BUENOS AIRES, April 25 (Xinhua) -- Argentine lawmakers on Thursday passed a reform bill that paved the way for a controversial judicial reform, local media reported. After an overnight debate lasting nearly 19 hours,

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Reporter: US-China Business Council President John Frisbie says he believes the negotiations for the investment treaty will be an important topic between Chinese President Xi Jinping and his counterpart Barack Obama. More specifically, I think the bi

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AS IT IS 2015-11-11 US Town Elects Muslim City Council 美国小镇穆斯林市议会选举 A Detroit suburb has made history by electing a city council where a majority of members are Muslim. The town of Hamtramck has four Muslim-Americans as city c

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Chapter 4 - The Council of War The Council of War began to assemble at two in the afternoon in the better and roomier part of Andrey Savostyanovs hut. The men, women, and children of the large peasant family crowded into the back room across the pass

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Cupertino is very famous for Apple Computer. And we are very honor to have Steve Jobs to come here tonight to give us special presentation. Mr. Jobs? 苹果如今变得炙手可热Cupertino也沾光不少,今晚我们荣幸地邀请到乔布斯莅临

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

IN THE NEWS - South Korea's Ban Seen as Sure to Become Next U.N. Secretary GeneralBy Brianna Blake Broadcast: Saturday, October 07, 2006 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. South Korean Foreig

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

安理会决定向南苏丹增兵 UNITED NATIONS, Dec. 24 (Xinhua) -- The UN Security Council on Tuesday approved a recommendation to almost double the UN peacekeeping forces in conflict-torn South Sudan to better protect civilians from violence. In

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一、国务院组成部门(包括国务院各部委) 财政部 Ministry of Finance (MOF) 公安部 Ministry of Public Security (MOPS) 国防部 Ministry of National Defence (MOND) 国家安全部Ministry of State Security (MSS) 国家审计署Na

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

What's the world record for the most number of kisses ever given in one minute? 世界上一分钟吻的次数最多的纪录是多少次? a) 94 b) 904 c) 1004 Destined to be a writer Yvonne: Hi - I'm Yvonne Archer and this is 6 Minute English. And joining me today i

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

WASHINGTONThe United Nations Security Council has scheduled a vote for Monday morning on a resolution endorsing the Iran nuclear deal. With all five permanent members of the Security Council involved in the marathon negotiations with Iran, the resolu

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SEOUL/WASHINGTONThe U.N. Security Council said Wednesday that it was working to craft new sanctions against North Korea after its latest nuclear test, while the United States and other world powers voiced skepticism about Pyongyang's claim that the u

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

第四届欧盟非洲首脑会议在布鲁塞尔拉开序幕 BRUSSELS, April 2 (Xinhua) - The 4th EU-Africa summit kicked off in Brussels on Wednesday under the theme of Investing in People, Prosperity and Peace, aiming to promote breadth and scope o

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Water diverted from the Yangtze River in southern China has helped ease thirst in northern China for more than 80 million people, a senior official said last Monday. 一位高级官员上周一表示,从长江调过来的水资源已经缓解中国北

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

According to North Korea's state-run KCNA, Pyongyang announced the total success of the test, which took place at 10:00 a.m. local time Wednesday as ordered by top leader Kim Jong Un. United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said the test was dee

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

瑞士国民议会批准美国反避税协议 GENEVA, Sept. 9 (Xinhua) -- The Swiss National Council Monday approved the United States Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), requiring Swiss banks to report the holdings of their U.S. clients to U

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, June 7 (Xinhua) -- Russia is ready to replace the Austrian peacekeepers who are about to leave the Golan Heights, President Vladimir Putin said Friday. Given the complicated situation in the Golan Heights, we'd be able to replace the Austrian

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻