How has China changed you? Editor's note: Adapting to life in a different country can be quite difficult, but overtime you realize how much the country is changing you. The things you thought weird at the beginning may be the stuff of your everyday r

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Sunny: So, Isthma, your family sounded really interesting, so can you tell me about your family a little bit more? Isthma: Yes, I have a mom, a dad, an older brother, and a younger sister. Sunny: So, in your family, who likes to read? Isthma: In my f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Are you cooking in the kitchen, mom? Yes, what's the matter? It's smokey everywhere. Did you turn the stove fan on? No, I forgot that. Could you please open all the windows? Alright.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Sonmat -- Making Something Extra-special I made some kimchi recently. Okay... my mother-in-law and wife made kimchi, and I help a little. But as I was watching the kimchi-making process, I got to thinking about Sonmat. Sonmat is one of those Kerean w

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

Lesson 112 Part Ⅰ Lesson 112 Part Ⅰ Warming-up Exercises Instruction-following: How to Make Yorkshire Pudding Score: ____ Lesson 112 Part Ⅱ English Cooking Lesson 112 Part Ⅱ English Cooking Ex

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

讲解文本: be fed up with 对...感到厌烦,受够了 I am fed up with the food here.I miss my mom's cooking. 这里的食物我是受够了,想念妈妈做的菜。 Mary is so fed up with her boyfriend. Mary受够她男朋友了。 疯狂练

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Yvonne: In the past, English food has often been described as boring and tasteless. But times have certainly changed and now many restaurants, particularly in London, serve interesting dishes and people enjoy cooking delicious meals for their friends

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

I can't decide on what I want to eat tonight. I don't feel like cooking. I'm too tired to go out. Should I just order pizza? But I have pizza almost every night. I wish there were other places that deliver food. What meal is he thinking about? Breakf

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

1. The man studied English and ___________ at the university. A. biology B. psychology C. sociology 2. He found his first job in Japan at a ____________. A. community college B. university C. private language school 3. The man's cooking students want

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

Mother Bear, what are you cooking? 熊妈妈,你在做饭吗? I thought I'd make a nice fish soup for supper. 我想我晚餐会做一个很美味的鱼汤。 Fish soup! 鱼汤! Did you hear that, Father Bear? 你听到了,熊爸爸? We are

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天才宝贝熊

Andrew Williams got a new pet. It was a baby chick. His parents brought it home one day. At first, Andrew did not like the chick. He wanted a different pet. All of my friends have dogs or cats, he complained. The chick followed Andrew everywhere. She

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

今天学的词组是snuff out。Snuff out的意思是扑灭,消除的意思。最近美国宾州等地发生多起校园枪杀事件。 看到无辜的孩子们被杀害,美国一百多个城市的市长们再次誓言要严厉打击非法武器走

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Emeril: Can you hand me that pan? Rachel: This pot? Emeril: No, that pan over there. I need to pan-fry these vegetables. Rachel: Wouldnt be healthier if we steamed the vegetables or grilled them? Emeril: Maybe, but for this meal, Im frying them in th

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

DEVELOPMENT REPORT - With Solid Fuels, a Deadly Risk of Indoor Air PollutionBy Lawan Davis Broadcast: Monday, May 29, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. Charcoal sel

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(五)月

Out the window Out of this world 我们已经给大家介绍过两个由out这个字组成的习惯用语。他们是:Out of the woods和out of the picture。Out of the woods 是渡过了难关;ou

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

My oh my, you're so good looking Hold yourself together like a pair of bookends But I've not tasted all you're cooking Who are you when I'm not looking Do you pour a little something on the rocks Slide down the hallway in your socks When you undress,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Todd: OK, Jessica, we are going to talk about cooking. Jessica: OK. Todd: Now, you like to cook! Jessica: Yes. Todd: OK. What can you cook? Jessica: I can cook manicotti, tacos, lots of food. Todd: OK. So what is manicotti? Jessica: Manicotti is...it

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

What are you looking at, Taylor? 泰勒,你在看什么? I'm reading a cooking magazine. There are good recipes in it. 我在读一本烹饪杂志。里面有很多不错的食谱。 What are the recipes for? 这些食谱是做什么的? There

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Finance and Economics;Vegetable oil;What's cooking? 财经;植物油;发生了什么事? Edible oils are filling fuel tanks as well as bellies; 食用油填饱了肚子还要灌满油箱; Oil markets are full of uncertainty. Asian demand

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

1. Hi! 2. Hiya! 3. Whats up? 4. Whats cooking? 5. How are you doing? 6. Hows it going? 7. How are you? 8. How do you do? 9. Howdy 10. Hows tricks? 11. How are things? 12. How goes it? 13. Yo dude! 14. Good morning / afternoon / evening 15. Gudday! 16

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语