How to Be Popular Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Do you mind if I confide in you Bring home this unspoken truth Afraid that you'll find someone new Can't lie I'd be lost without you Hidden sides getting brighter Distant cries getting louder All because what you do made me somebody new Baby I'm chan

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

If you're gay or lesbian and you're closeted at your office, you're not alone. Despite major strides in acceptance over the last 15 years, many still struggle with the decision to come out at work. 如果你是个同性恋,又在办公室掩饰自己

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级必读美文系列

Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make i

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

Chapter 4 - Pierre's conversation with Princess Marya Princess Marya as she sat listening to the old mens talk and faultfinding, understood nothing of what she heard; she only wondered whether the guests had all observed her fathers hostile attitude

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

How to Be Popular Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal. What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple. The first step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Well, I've got three points here, right? 好的,我分为三点来说。 First of all, to your first one: there's no question that we've changed, 首先,回答你第一个问题:人类变了,这一点毋庸置疑, that we now want a person

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

访谈录,Office,恋曲,Well, Eric and Cathy are the definition of a work husband and work wife and they are here with us now, but it definitely begs the question guys. First of all, good morning. Good morning. Good morning

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Jessica看到同事Claire情绪很低落。 Jessica: Hey Claire, you look sad. What's up? Claire: I guess I am a bit depressed. J: Having a bad hair day? C: (Chuckle) No, that' not it. J: Come on. You can confide in me. I know how to keep a secret. C

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

我想要自由,像那天际飞翔的青鸟 来自The Monkees(门基乐队)的I Wanna Be Free ,是电影《岁月神偷》插曲。 I wanna be free, Like the bluebirds flying by me Like the waves out on the blue sea. If your love has to tie m

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I recently moved to Grand Cayman to avoid London in the recession. I'm house-sharing with a friend of a friend, and came home recently to find him in a compromising position on the sofa with my boss. The problem, besides feeling as if my mum is datin

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MEN'S GOSSIP TOPICS 男人们的八卦话题 1. Drunken friends喝醉的朋友 2. News 新闻 3. Old school friends 老校友 4. Female colleagues at work 女同事 5. The sexiest girl at work 漂亮女同事 6. Spreading rumours 传闻 7. Promotions

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

四、六级常考重点词组 abide by,conform to , comply with 遵守 (be) abundant in(be rich in) 富于,富有 of ones own accord(willingly)自愿地 ,主动地 in accordance with (according to) 依照,根据 in terms of 根据 takeinto acc

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

女性更易泄露婚外情信息 Women are far more likely to gossip about having an affair than men - who only tell strangers, a study reveals today. 今日发布的一项研究显示,女性把婚外情说出去的可能性比男性大得多,而男

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来 It is so good to see you, Frank. It's been far too long. 见到你真高兴,弗兰克。很久没见了 Yes. My interests in China have kept me away more than I'd like. 是啊,在中国呆的时间比我想的要

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

英文歌词: Communication-The Cardigans For twenty seven years Ive been trying To believe and confide in Different people I found... Some of them got closer than others, And some wouldnt even bother, And then you came around. I didnt really know what

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

No matter what problem you're facing, tough times happen to the best of us. Whether it's financial trouble or just an overall bad day, finding positivity in a daunting situation is the key to overcoming it. It may be hard to look on the bright side,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

When he was working on the NeXT computer, he went to Baez's house in Woodside to show her how well it could produce music. 在NeXT计算机的开发阶段,乔布斯到贝兹在伍德赛德的家,向她展示NeXT强大的音乐功能。 He had it

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

A: How are you doing? B: Great. What's up? A: I wanted to talk to you about something. B: What did you want to talk about? A: I just wanted to let you know that I'm moving out. B: When? A: In the next few weeks. B: I don't understand why you want to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 租住公寓-Renting an Apartment

The Monkees - I Wanna Be Free I wanna be free, Like the bluebirds flying by me Like the waves out on the blue sea. If your love has to tie me Dont try me, say good bye. I wanna be free, Dont say you love me Say you like me, But when I need you beside

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲