I'm John Berman, in for Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the 360 podcast. Colorado's experiment in legalizing pot. How was working so far? Also, from Antarctica, the rescue on ice. Let's get started. It's been a couple of days of legal recreational pot se

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2014年(一)月

STACEY VANEK SMITH, HOST: Marijuana is now legal in almost 30 states. But even in those states, it is still illegal to drive while impaired by the drug. But as NPR's Rae Ellen Bichell reports, that's left law enforcement and scientists struggling to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

The white house and its allies on capital hill are trying to salvage a controversial trade package. NPR's S reports House democrats signed track the measure with the vote last week. House republican leader R says there are many different options to r

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Im Anderson Cooper. Thanks for watching 360 podcast. All the latest, the school shooting in Colorado gets started. Break news tonight: a 15 year old girl was critically wounded fighting for her life tonight after fellow students opened fire at Arapah

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十二)月

So very seldom do we really pay attention to the fact that life does have rules if you look for them 我们很少真正去注意这个事实 那就是如果你仔细去找 生活中是存在规则的 My wife and I recently went to a basketball game i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

A: I need to make a plane reservation. B: That is what I am here for. What is your destination? A: I will be traveling to Aspen, Colorado. B: Would you prefer to leave from Los Angeles or Burbank Airport? A: Burbank Airport would be best for me. B: Y

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

We're gonna have that little Colorado town. That is on the map now for being a UFO magnet. Last week, the people of Lafayette, population of 26,000, looked up the night's sky and saw a strange triangular formation of lights. The video has gone viral,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

A White House meeting on Afghanistan between President Obama and congressional leaders has wrapped up. The president invited more than thirty members of Congress from both sides of the aisle to discuss current US strategy in the region. Emerging fro

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Cavers Explore Mysterious Hidden Wonders Caves have a subconscious hold on our imaginations - for our ancestors, they were not just shelter from the elements but also symbols of the womb, gateways to the underworld, places of wonder and mystery. Not

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(八月)

1. A Colorado sheriff says he's pursuing criminal charges in the case of a six-year-old boy who hided home as millions thought he was floating over Colorado in the helium balloon. The boy's parents met with investigators Saturday. The sheriff hasnt

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2009年(十)月

1. Power has been restored across India after an historic failure. Wednesday, factories and businesses were up and running after an outage left more than 600 million people without electricity Tuesday afternoon. It was the second power outage in as m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(八月)

The White House says it increasely concerned that the Syria government might be taking about using chemical weapons on its own people, this comes in the United Nations says it's pulling out non-essential international step from Syria do the security

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(十二月)

1. A Florida sinkhole that swallowed a man is growing deeper. Crews are testing the earth around Jeff Bush's home and two of his neighbors. But they say the ground is so unstable they have been unable to search for Bush's body. 2. In Russia, thousand

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(四月)

VOICE ONE: This is Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today we tell about Hoover Dam. It was the largest and most difficult structure of its kind ever built when work started in nineteen thirty-

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(八)月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: It is springtime. And in parched western states, a lot of people are watching closely as snows melt and the rivers rise. Now, satellites can monitor water levels in the biggest rivers, but they do not spot the smaller streams and

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: Doctors have become increasingly vocal in addressing gun violence as a public health crisis. That posture has drawn the wrath of the NRA, which tweeted recently, someone should tell self-important anti-gun doctors to stay in thei

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

U.S. presidents are elected every four years. Members of House of Representatives every two years, but there is November election day every year and 2013s was yesterday. In different states and cities people cast votes for governor, mayor in differen

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十一)月

The warm glow of the summer morning settles on the slopes of western Colorado. But as the sun climbs higher, deep shadows shield the landscape that remains dark and forbidding. It is among the nation's deepest, steepest and narrowest canyons. You may

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(316) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

President Obama says that last night's tragedy in Colorado reminds us of all the ways that we are united as one American family, and commits the Federal government to doing whatever is necessary to bring whoever is responsible to justice and ensure t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

EDUCATION REPORT - November 21, 2002: Foreign Student Series #10 Costs By Nancy Steinbach This is the VOA Special English Education Report. We continue our series of reports about how foreign students

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻