AN INTERVIEW WITH AIG CHAIRMAN MAURICE GREENBERG XU: Ok, now, business aside, what's your personal affection towards China and Chinese people and Chinese culture? GREENBERG: Well, the more I go to chi

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(394) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

American President George W. Bush has called on Beijing today. At a joint news conference the American leader encouraged China to become a force for peace among its neighbors. Senior Chinese officials

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. Today I’m very happy to be here to share with you some of my thoughts on the topic of Globalization. And first of all, I would like to mention an event in our rec

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Are they on track for success? China has changed enormously over the last 20 years. Its economy has been growing at 10% a year, and it's on track to be the worlds largest economy soon. Today, 80% of the worlds electronic goods are made in China. As

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

China Girl Sweetbox Let's hold my breath I am drowning in my dread The wind is getting strong The wind is getting stronger There is no second chance When the devils make you dance The sky is getting d

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

中英翻唱: China Girl 英文翻唱 China Girl - 港台金曲英文翻唱 Lets hold my breath让我屏住呼吸点我搜索更多他(她)的歌曲 I am drowning in my dread我正淹没在恐惧中 The wind is getting strong风开始变的强烈

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

CHANGZHI, China, June 19 (Xinhua) -- China beat Australia 80-72 on Sunday night and took the title of the four-nation women's basketball tournament with an unbeaten record. Earlier on Sunday Brazil defeated New Zealand 73-62 and ranked second when Cl

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, May 9 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese currency renminbi (RMB), or the yuan, Monday gained 15 basis points from the previous(以前的) trading day to hit a new high of 6.4988 per U.S. dollar. The yuan first broke the symbolic 6.50 ratio against the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, May 30 (Xinhuanet) -- Chronic diseases, including heart disease, stroke, cancer, chronic respiratory diseases and diabetes, are the leading cause of mortality in China, representing 85 percent of all deaths, said a senior health official. Ko

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Oct. 6 (Xinhua) -- China's first space lab module were in good condition and all tests went on smoothly during the past week, according to a statement issued by the country's space project authorities Thursday. The unmanned module, Tiangong-

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Feb. 28 (Xinhua) -- Construction began on China's first low-speed maglev(磁力悬浮火车) line Monday in Beijing, a project that will make China only the second country with a low-speed maglev line after Japan. The project marked China's

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhuanet) -- Hollywood box-office smash The Hunger Games is set to be released here in China. Lionsgate has announced the film will open in early June in both dubbed and subtitled versions. The Hunger Games has proven to be a worldw

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Established under the island province of Hainan, the city of Sansha was formally established 4-years ago. It's situated southeast of the province's main island. Covering the Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands as well as the surrounding waters, the ci

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Chinaberry Tree Mew In parallel sea what would I be? My first love said to me: Tears out for the world to see I would not be I did not see the chinaberry tree Tears out, it would feel so Heavenly, heavenly, heavenly Hard now to picture a me Without a

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

BEIJING, May 10 (Xinhua) -- China will maintain a prudent monetary policy in the months ahead, while timely and appropriately fine-tuning the policy, the People's Bank of China (PBOC), or the central bank, said Thursday. The government will make its

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ADDIS ABABA, Oct. 22 (Xinhua) -- China on Saturday delivered portion of the first batch of emergency food assistance to Ethiopia. Wei Hongtian, Charge d'Affairs at the Chinese Embassy in Ethiopia, handed over the assistance certificate to Wondirad Ma

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Nov. 13 (Xinhua) -- China has established an operation committee for management of the country's first space lab module, Tiangong-1, during its two-year orbit of earth. The committee will deal with operations planning, technical appraisal an

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BAKU, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Chinese star boxer Shiming Zou won the gold medal in the men's 49kg division at the AIBA world championship here on Saturday. Zou defeated South Korean Jong Shin 20-11 in the final to claim the crown for the third straight ti

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING, Dec. 7 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government on Wednesday released a white paper on its foreign trade, highlighting the country's achievements in boosting foreign trade and contribution to the world economy. The white paper, titled China's Fore

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(1669) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻