By Mohamed Elshinnawi Washington, D.C. 30 March 2006 watch Islamists report With the recent victory by Hamas in the Palestinian territories, and the success of the Muslim Brotherhood Movement in the E

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

Remember happiness doesn't depend on who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.---Dale Carnegie,American author and lecturer 请记住,幸福与否并不在于你是谁,或者你拥有什么;它完全取决于你的态度

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.07

Prestigious US Research University Opens Rwanda Campus 著名美国研究大学在卢旺达建设新校区 This fall, students in Rwanda will begin classes at Carnegie Mellon Universitys Kigali campus when the U.S. research university opens its new g

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(一月)

New Studio Yields Most Detailed Motion Capture in 3D Sports coaches often use video cameras to analyze athletes movements in order to improve their performance. A new multi-camera studio developed at Carnegie Mellon University promises to bring video

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(五月)

By Carolyn Weaver New York City 02 January 2008 Arts and culture account for nearly $21 billion of New Yorks annual economy and provide 160,000 jobs, according to the latest report by the Alliance for the Arts, a private organization. The arts draw m

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(一月)

凯特布兰切特领衔300名好莱坞女星指控性骚扰 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up: --South Korea proposes inter-Korean dialogue --China says no to solid waste im

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

中央一号文件发布,生态电商力推乡村振兴 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --China firmly opposes U.S. Nuclear Posture Review --China releases

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

道琼斯领衔全球股市大跌;马尔代夫弟弟总统拘留兄长为哪般 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --China conducts successful land-based missi

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

朝鲜全面停止核试验;韩国静音边境对朝骂战大喇叭 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up : --US, South Korea in talks with North Korea, amid conve

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

战后踏入韩境朝鲜领导第一人--金正恩 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --South Korean president is set to greet DPRK leader in military demarcatio

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

无核来之不易,伊核协定美国却已单方面退出 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- Today keeps you informed and inspired. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un met for the second time in six weeks

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

六年首现!联合国美国人最高官访朝 Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Zhaoying Coming up: --UN political chief in rare visit to Pyongyang. --South Korea and U.S. kick off milit

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线

范围覆盖美国?朝鲜洲际导弹取得重大突破? Welcome to 'Today' - an hour of world news and analysis -- from a different perspective. I'm Suyi Coming up; --North Korea declares test-firing another intercontinental ballistic missile

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 The Beijing Hour 新闻纵贯线