STEVE: This place serves good breakfasts, don't you think? HOWARD: Yes. But I'm not used to eating American-style breakfast. STEVE: What are you planning to do today? HOWARD: I saw yesterday that they rent windsurfers at the beach. I want to rent o

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语

老外在中国买绸缎时,询问绸缎质量及长度,请看下面的英语对话。 苏珊: You want to buy some Chinese silk and satin.don't you? 您想买些中国绸缎.是吗? 凯西: Is it made of pure Chinese silk? 它是纯粹中国丝织

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语对话

A: I was wondering how you are going to calculate our final grades. B: Grades are based on many things: homework, attendance, quizzes, mid-term, and final. A: What counts the most? B: Actually I look at all of it and let's not forget class participat

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-大学生活

17 Television Day: Computers TV Commentary: ... the astronauts are returning to earth at exactly 5.24. Splash-down will be in the Pacific, 427 miles west of Hawaii. You have often heard announcements like this on television. Scientists can tell us ex

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

A: I don't really know all that much about the paperwork involved in buying a used car. B: If you are a member of the Automobile Club, they can help guide you through the process, or just go to the DMV website. A: What is the big picture of what I wi

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买车

by Jason Marshall The last article about how to use math to send encrypted messages ended with a bit of a cliffhanger. The good news is that you will soon find out how the story ends. But, as I warned last time, the bad news is that that isnt going t

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 第五段仿声词根和谐音词根(下) mod模式(模) mod e模型- mod el模特- mod ify更改,修改-com mod ity商品 - commod -词根:方便、便利ac commod ate-给

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 《新东方 [爵以词雄] 词汇》刘一男

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 第六段会义的词根(上) calc石头(咔咔) - calc ium钙- calc ulate计算- cal endar日历 dig -挖 dig it-手指 dig ital-数字的 rock- 石头( r- 滚,旋转) u

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 《新东方 [爵以词雄] 词汇》刘一男

When the first shots were fired at JFK's murder case,police couldn't immediately locate the gunman based on the sound alone. Today, the technology exists for them to do it with their smart phones,less than a second after the first shot. Here's how, m

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(四)月

A: I was wondering how you are going to calculate our final grades. B: Grades are based on many things: homework, attendance, quizzes, mid-term, and final. A: What counts the most? B: Actually I look at all of it and let's not forget class participat

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 大学生活-College Life

by Jason Marshall In the last two articles weve learned how to calculate two types of average values: the mean and the median. Today, were going to continue where we left off and talk about how median averaging can be useful in everyday, real life si

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 数学英语

Immediately after your finish, note the elapsed time to determine your VO2max pace Right away, take your heart rate in beats per minute to determine your maximum heart rate. Record both of these figur

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

《Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)》是由歌手Sam Smith演唱的单曲,所属专辑是Stay With Me。 在2015格莱美音乐奖获奖名单中获得年度制作奖。 Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand But I still need love 'cau

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Sam Smith 联手 Mary J. Blige 现场表演新单《Stay With Me》!柔情的嗓音瞬间融化人的心,这次 Sam 不仅获得了年度新人奖,又凭借着这首《Stay With Me》获得最佳年度歌曲,最佳年度唱片奖,流行专辑

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

New Technology Stops Illegal Fishing on the Seas 新技术阻止海上非法捕鱼 Experts estimate that one out of every five fish sold was caught illegally. They say the illegal fishing market is worth $23.5 billion a year. It threatens food securi

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

cabbage n. 洋白菜,卷心菜 解析:联系记忆:Chinese cabbage 大白菜 cabin n. 简陋的小木屋 cabinet n. 橱柜;(Cabinet内阁) cable n. 电缆,粗绳 cafeteria n. 自助食堂 calculat

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

职称英语综合类C级核心词汇(7) breakfast n. 早餐; breath n. 呼吸;气味(hold ones breath/屏息; at a breath/一口气); breathe v. 呼吸; bridge n. 桥,桥牌(play bridge/打桥牌); brief adj. 简短的,短暂的(short - brief短暂的)(in brief/简单地说;简明扼要

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

NEW YORK, July 11 (Xinhua) -- New York's Lincoln Center was crowded Monday with hundreds of fans who managed to grab a chance to view the premiere(首映式) of the final Harry Potter movie, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part Two. Some of

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(278) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Topics: Ask an American: Online money management; dont worry versus dont bother; not only; to move/get past a feeling; pronouncing wool versus wall Words: to calculate to allocate to withdraw to accrue interest infographic personal finances to pay of

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

1. 在表示看法的谓语动词上的否定形式,语义上却是否定后面的宾语从句。此类动词有:think, believe, suppose, imagine, expect, anticipate, fancy, consider, find, guess, be supposed to, calculate, figure, reckon。 I do

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台