LESSON SEVEN Listen to this conversation between Steven and Connie. Listen,Connie.Anne and I want you to come to our house sometime. She wants to meet you. I'd love to see you and Anne sometime,but I know you're busy with the baby. Now listen and rep

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

President Clinton, distinguished guests, and my fellow citizens, the peaceful transfer of authority is rare in history, yet common in our country. With a simple oath, we affirm old traditions and make new beginnings. 尊敬的克林顿总统、各位嘉

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

Connie: You speak McQuillanese. Ask the store owner the price of this vase. Ivan: All right. He says its $60. Connie: Thats actually a great price, but lets see if I can talk him down a little. You should never accept the starting price and the price

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Connie: I just got a call from Rons agent. Hes in hot water again. Walt: Not again! What did he get up to now? Connie: He got into another fight outside of a bar, and hes in police custody right now cooling his heels. I dont know what he was thinking

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

影片对白 Charlie Stewart: Hungry? Connie: Famished. Please don't say we can live on love. That's how I missed breakfast. What's the matter? What's the matter? Charlie: Phillip and Vanessa McIntyre, parents of a friend. Connie: You wanna say a quick

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

Steve Inskeep: Each Friday morning, we bring you another installment of StoryCorps, the oral history project that travels the country, collecting the stories of everyday people. They interview each other. Excerpts are archived at the Library of Cong

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

Lesson Five Short Conversations Peace on False Pretences Whittaker: The problem might be that you tried to make peace on false pretences. Connie: False what? Whittaker: Pretences. It's uh, well...well, let me put it another way. You tried to make pea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Four Short Conversations Two-faced Connie Donna: Well, Connie said you didn't mean to say I was bossy. Jessie: She also said that you didn't mean to call me unreliable. Donna: Yeah, well, unreliable might not have been the right thing to say.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Two Holding a Grudge Connie: Hey, look, I've been thinking about the homeless, our group you know? 'Compassion Week'? Donna: So have I. In fact, I think I have an idea we could do. Connie: Really? Oh that's great! Then let's call Jessie and ge

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

LESSON 8 I THIND THIS MEETING WILL BE VERY IMPORTANT 我想这个会议非常重要 Mr.larkin!How are you?I'm Jake Sltzer from WEFL. 拉金先生!最近怎么样?我是WEFL的杰克.萨尔茨. I interviewd you in Dallas about the merger. 我曾在达拉

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Review Three.Connie and Maria are talking. Listen to their conversation. Listen in particular for a word that sounds like hot. Where's Steven?He's very late. Since his wife got pregnant,he's been very busy. Let's begin without him. No.He has to do th

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

当年只有6岁的 Connie Talbot 因一首《Somewhere Over The Rainbow》震惊《英国达人》选秀现场。 Over the Rainbow(也称为Somewhere Over the Rainbow)的歌声伴随着一代又一代的儿童在纯真和童趣中成长。每一句

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Country Music Legend Shares 'Long Line of Heartaches' None other than show business legend Dolly Parton once said that there were just three real female singers: Barbra Streisand, Linda Ronstadt, and Connie Smith. The rest of us, she said, are only p

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

1. President Obama eulogized former South African President Nelson Mandela at a memorial service in Johannesburg earlier Tuesday, calling Mandela the last great liberator of the 20th century. Obama compared him to Mahatma Ghandi, Martin Luther King J

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2013(十二月)

Connie: Im so excited! Were finally taking a cruise . Are you sure this is the embarkation area? Robert: Yes, Im sure. We go on board right here, see? Come on, lets find our cabin . Connie: Okay, but I want to go up on deck as soon as possible and lo

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年体育新闻

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年体育新闻

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年体育新闻

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年体育新闻

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年体育新闻