[00:-2.00]HELPING PEOPLE [00:-3.00]STUDENTS GO HUNGRY FOR CHARITY [00:-4.00]Students at New Point School enjoyed their breakfast more than usual yesterday [00:-5.00]for it broke a 24-hour sponsored fast. [00:-6.00]The students had all volunteered to

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语牛津版高三

Bargaining With Store Owners Connie: You speak McQuillanese. Ask the store owner the price of this vase. Ivan: All right. He says its $60. Connie: Thats actually a great price, but lets see if I can talk him down a little. You should never accept the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之日常生活

Athletes Behaving Badly Connie: I just got a call from Rons agent. Hes in hot water again. Walt: Not again! What did he get up to now? Connie: He got into another fight outside of a bar, and hes in police custody right now cooling his heels. I dont k

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年ESL之餐饮娱乐

11 Going on a Cruise GLOSSARY cruise a vacation where one sleeps, eats, and is entertained on a very largeship * They went on a six-day cruise around the Hawaiian Islands. embarkation the process of getting on a ship * Embarkation will happen between

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之旅行交通购物

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 Japan's nuclear crisis may mean greater demand for imported food and less competition from Japanese products on world markets. But it also means that

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Roy : Hi, Connie! Do you have any change? Connie: What for? Roy : 1 want some coins for the pay phone. Connie: I see. Here you are. Roy : Thank you. Connie: You're welcome. 打投币电话 罗伊:嗨,康妮!你有零钱吗? 康妮:干嘛? 罗伊:我想要些硬币打投币电

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(291) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Connie and Willy are talking about the previous lesson. C: Do you believe what they say about chili peppers? W: Frankly speaking, I don't. The last time I got hurt playing soccer, my mom told me not t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Connie always kept an umbrella in her desk drawer. A sunny morning could always turn into a rainy afternoon. Her emergency umbrella always kept her dry. One day it started raining at noon. She had to meet a client on the Upper East Side. She opened h

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

I will always love you-英国童星小康尼Connie talbot If I should stay I would only be in your way. So I'll go but I know I'll think of you Every step of my way. And I will always love you. I will always love you. (You,My darling, you) Bitterswee

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

you can kiss me on a monday a monday a monday Is very very good or you can kiss me on a tuesday a tuesday a tuesday in fact i wish you would or you can kiss me on a wednesday a thursday a friday and saturday is best but never ever on a sunday a sund

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 珍藏经典老歌

Favourite Things -Connie Talbot 《Over The Rainbow》 Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens Brown paper packages tied up with string These are a few of my favourite things Girls in white dresses wit

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Let it be - 美国乡村音乐 When I find myself in times of trouble当我陷于困境时 Mother marry comes to me speaking圣母玛利亚浮现在我的脑海 Words of wisdom let it be诉说着智慧之语,顺其自然吧 And in the hour of darkn

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Lesson Three Short Conversations Making Up Connie: Hey, Jessie, wait up! Jessie: Hi, Connie. What are you doing out on the track? Connie: Your mom told me I'd find you here. I didn't know you liked to jog? Jessie: I'm preparing. Connie: Preparing? Je

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

Lesson Eight Short Conversations Connie's play Whittaker: Now wait a minute, Connie. Edwin Blackard wants to produce your play about the desert island? Connie: Yeah! Why are you acting so surprised? Whittaker: I guess you've re-written it since last

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第一册

LESSON 3 DO YOUR FAMILY A FAVOR THIS WEEKEND. 这个周末带你一家出去玩 I'm Connie Swife,and todayHello Americais visiting a restored New England farm. 我是康妮.斯威夫特.今天你好,美国节目将带大家支参观一个修葺过的新

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson one Good morning,Steven,Are you all right? 早上好,史蒂文。你没事吧? Hi,Jake,Yes,I'm fine,I'm just a little tried. 嗨,杰克。还好,只是有点累。 Late night last night,huh?Party?Dancing?What was it? 昨天晚上又熬夜

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

LESSON 7 I'D RATHER WORK IN TELEVISION... Hello.Hi,Steven.Do you have a minute? Well,not really.What's up? Can I talk to you about something?I'd rather not wait. Sure.Connie.Come in.So tell me,what's up? Well,I know you're not completely happy here a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Welcome to Lesson Five. Listen to Connie as she tells us about some things she's never done and some other things that she has done in her life. I'm thirty-three years old.I've never been married. Work has always been the most important thing... Is i

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Lesson Three.Listen to two employment agents discussing resumes. They're looking for someone to work at a pharmaceutical company. They're talking about three people.Listen for the three names. All right.Now we'll look at Bob here. Well,you can see he

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

Connie works in real estate in Manhattan. Her listings were on Craigslist and other web sites. One day she decided to consolidate all her listings onto one site. That site was Naked Apartments. She called one of her new clients. She said, Please visi

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)